Cassio

OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion bootable USB

Hi, I am facing problem in installation OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.

I tried-

1. (Without Redeon HD 6670 Graphics) Installation is successful but when I restart and Boot the USB drive, then choose to boot the HD, finally I get a white screen with apple logo and revolving cursor. After that nothing happens and this white screen remain for indefinite time. I tried GraphicsEnabler=No but situation remains as it was earlier.

2. With Redeon HD 6670 Graphics, As I boot the USB drive a flicker of white screen comes but then it goes and I get no video output on my LED. I tried GraphicsEnabler=No then a White screen with mouse cursor comes but then it remains for indefinite time. Nothing appears after that.

I Also Tried to above process with 8 GB and 4 GB Ram combinations but No Luck.

Plz help me, I posted earlier but couldn't get viable solution. My system config is attached in signature.

Intel® Desktop Board DH67CL, Core i5-2400, Total=8 GB RAM (2x 2GB DDR3 KINGSTON and 4 GB DDR3) , HD -1 TB SATA/64MB Cache WD 10EARX (No Window or other OS), Graphics-Sapphire Radeon HD 6670

hi

it boot ?

only problem is graphics ?

see this

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=736

and use the forced edid that how mine work

and use system info and post a photo of u hardware

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63

good hack

Thanks for the reply but that photo is with forced EDID, I can't get it to display it correctly.

I read something about having an HD screen that neeeds dual link?

My screen is 17" with HD resolution, still can't figure out how to get it to display correctly!

What would you suggest I do?

Asus S400 | Intel i5-3317U | Intel HD 4000

hi

is all working ?

don't worry about that

google for that msg, and apply the solution

good hack

I dont get any solution for my "Hibernate image is too old by 2943seconds,use forcewake=yes to override"

Newbie here so dont know googled the error and tried some tricks but failed.

Plz help how to remove "Hibernate image is too old by 2943seconds,use forcewake=yes to override" from chameleon boot screen.

i booted with

-v GraphicsEnabler=No

so i got this !!!

hi

update in u profile , u signature , something like i have in final my answer

i look at several post in a day

if u want help must help us

i don't know u hardware

only see cpu problems

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hi, I am facing problem in installation OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.

I tried-

1. (Without Redeon HD 6670 Graphics) Installation is successful but when I restart and Boot the USB drive, then choose to boot the HD, finally I get a white screen with apple logo and revolving cursor. After that nothing happens and this white screen remain for indefinite time. I tried GraphicsEnabler=No but situation remains as it was earlier.

2. With Redeon HD 6670 Graphics, As I boot the USB drive a flicker of white screen comes but then it goes and I get no video output on my LED. I tried GraphicsEnabler=No then a White screen with mouse cursor comes but then it remains for indefinite time. Nothing appears after that.

I Also Tried to above process with 8 GB and 4 GB Ram combinations but No Luck.

Plz help me, I posted earlier but couldn't get viable solution. My system config is attached in signature.

I think you haven't gone through my problem seriously. If I am not able to run one time mac on system after installation how can I edit chamelion.

Intel® Desktop Board DH67CL, Core i5-2400, Total=8 GB RAM (2x 2GB DDR3 KINGSTON and 4 GB DDR3) , HD -1 TB SATA/64MB Cache WD 10EARX (No Window or other OS), Graphics-Sapphire Radeon HD 6670

hi

try this

sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

sudo rm /private/var/vm/sleepimage

and disable sleep in system pref

power

good hack

Thanks I run this commands and disabled sleep the and the error "hibernate image is too old use forcewake=y" is gone but I still cant boot my mac os using chameleon when I select macosx in chameleon it restart again. I have to boot with bootble usb everytime.

plz help.

hi

have you installed chameleon loader in hdd ?

have u follow the post install ?

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

see if follow that procedure

and post photo of the error

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

hi

have you installed chameleon loader in hdd ?

have u follow the post install ?

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

see if follow that procedure

and post photo of the error

good hack

I am dualbooting windows7 and hackintosh on single internal hdd.

First I had installed windows7 on one partition then I installed this macosx on other partition I installed chameleon on mac partition and followed all the steps u have said here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

when I restart and select macosx partition and enter , it dont go to booting of macosx and shows one line of errorr but error vanishes veryfast from screen and my laptop restart. As error vanishes very fast it is not readable or clickable from camera.

hello

-v wait=yes

good hack

Thanks I have removed windows7 and installed only macosx and it worked without any booting problem but when I dual boot chameleon wont boot macosx. My problem is in dualbooting of win7 and macosx.

My mac partition is not flaged as primary that may be the reason.

Plz help me how to make the macosx partition as primary?

hi

man what i use is a HD in GUID partition

2 partitions

one for mac os x , format hfs+

and other with w7, format in fat32, using disk util from mac os x

in the partition for w7

insert u w7 media installer and only format the fat32 to ntfs, and install w7

if w7 fuck the boot of chameleon, only install again chameleon with the option boot0hfs

good hack

My OS X Files 

hi

man what i use is a HD in GUID partition

2 partitions

one for mac os x , format hfs+

and other with w7, format in fat32, using disk util from mac os x

in the partition for w7

insert u w7 media installer and only format the fat32 to ntfs, and install w7

if w7 fuck the boot of chameleon, only install again chameleon with the option boot0hfs

good hack

Thanks artur-pt,

Successfully dualbooted win7 and macosx with bluetooth,internal speaker,trakpad,keybord working.

My laptop internal wifi card Intel Pro wireless 3945ABG not working.

I tried http://geeknizer.com/intel-3945abg-wireless-snow-leopard-hackintosh/ kext from here but not successfull.

help me plz.