Cassio

OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion bootable USB

Hi guys,

Hopefully I'm in the right section. I have a question. What are C-States and P-states and do I need them?? I just finished installing ML and so far so good, finally got everything working including the detection of both my SLI'd GTX570 with full resolution and 3D working.

My processor is over clocked with the usual must turn off OC settings in the bios, C1E, Speedstep, turbo etc... Basically my only problem is with regards to C-States and P-states and do I need to enable them???

Hackrig is as follows:

Xeon X5677 @4.02

Gigabyte X58a-UD7

3 x Gskill Trident Extreme @ 1610

2 x Palit GTX570 Sonic Platinum

1 x WD 640 Black

Connected to my LED TV via (GPU1) DVI to HDMI (TV)

I have no problem till 2nd step - "...Wait for the installation to finish and restart".

But at 3rd step - 'Boot the USB drive, then choose to boot the HD you just installed OS X' . I got stuck. I choose to boot from HD then It starts booting and a white screen (some time with apple logo) comes with spinning cursor But after that nothing happens and after 5-10 minute same screen gets hang. Helm me to move further to next step.

My system config is Core i5-2400 and 8 GB RAM.

Intel® Desktop Board DH67CL, Core i5-2400, Total=8 GB RAM (2x 2GB DDR3 KINGSTON and 4 GB DDR3) , HD -1 TB SATA/64MB Cache WD 10EARX (No Window or other OS), Graphics-Sapphire Radeon HD 6670

hi everybody

i had downloaded the .raw (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion bootable USB for Intel PCs) file and had copied it to usb drive via SUSE image writer currently on my pc windows 7 is installed and i need to know the procedure how to install it on pc just give me link aur website name where i can see the tutorial

Compaq SG3570IL Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66Ghz - Ram 3 Gb DDR2 - HDD 320 Gb - ALC 662 Sound driver - OS Windows 7 x64

hi

see this

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1627

and this

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

and insert u signature ( u hardware config in u profile ) something like i have in final of my answer

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

I have no problem till 2nd step - "...Wait for the installation to finish and restart".

But at 3rd step - 'Boot the USB drive, then choose to boot the HD you just installed OS X' . I got stuck. I choose to boot from HD then It starts booting and a white screen (some time with apple logo) comes with spinning cursor But after that nothing happens and after 5-10 minute same screen gets hang. Helm me to move further to next step.

My system config is Core i5-2400 and 8 GB RAM.

What's your video card? It may be a video issue

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1677

Try GraphicsEnabler=No

had made an bootable usb but its not working on my pc but the same usb is working in my mac pro could any tell where i m doing mistake in that is there any changes required in bios setting if there than tell that also

thanks to all

Compaq SG3570IL Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66Ghz - Ram 3 Gb DDR2 - HDD 320 Gb - ALC 662 Sound driver - OS Windows 7 x64

i need to know the procedure how to install it on pc just give me link aur website name where i can see the tutorial

The tutorial is on the first post of this topic.

had made an bootable usb but its not working on my pc

Saying it doesn't work is not enough, you have give more details. Post a picture of the screen.

i had done using the way it has shown in the first post of the topic

firstly by Copying the .raw file to an USB stick using SUSE Studio Image Writer and that was succesful

the second one i can't understand

"Boot the USB drive and install"

becoz when i tried nothing happened it starts booting the windows 7 only

one thing more to tell i think there is changes needed to be done in bios setting but i can't find that setting to change here i am posting the images too could u tell how could i change the sata controller to ahci in my bios there is no option

my bios is BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS 5.13, v6.00PG

Photo0170.jpg.3ffcacb1364c5c9b8b710b8ef7aad90e.jpg

Photo0171.jpg.8b4ec5793b3a91afb2ef875c9a658b89.jpg