Cassio

OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion bootable USB

HELP PLEASE. I installed Mac but I wanted to remove it. I deleted the partition on my computer and restored my usb. I restarted my computer and now it wont boot to windows 7. Please help. I am using the pheonix bios. I am going to get in a lot of trouble if I don't get this fixed... thanks

HELP PLEASE. I installed Mac but I wanted to remove it. I deleted the partition on my computer and restored my usb. I restarted my computer and now it wont boot to windows 7. Please help. I am using the pheonix bios. I am going to get in a lot of trouble if I don't get this fixed... thanks

Use bootable win7 dvd and repair ur windows7.

It will fix the problem and you can boot into win7 again.

I completed the installation of ml and booted through the pendrive and selected the partion of ml but it loaded something and did get the gui but stops and in kernel screen !!! Please help me I have also lost my windows cause I erased it in disk utility in ml , so help me !!!

boot in verbose mode using -v and tell the error messege shown on screen or post the error messege screen shot.

hello

man post u specs, update in u profile, signature u hardware, something like i have in final my answer

use this

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63

post also a picture of that program with u hardware.

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

I dont have battery icon and how many percentage battery remaining on the top status bar.

I go to 'energy saver' and check the 'show battery status in menu bar' but it untick itself.

How do I get the battery icon in top bar?

My copy,paste,move,select all, Ctlr+C, Ctlr+V, Ctrl+X and Ctrl+A shortcut not working.

plz help.

Hey

I successfully boot from Mountain Lion bootable Usb.

It took 21 minutes to complete setup.

After finish i again boot from flash and select drive in which i insall Mac OS X Mountain Lion.

Mac OS X Load but after some loading in console Mode it stuck on that message..........

IOBluetothHCIController Start Completed

IOBluetothHCIController SetConfigState Calling RegisterService then Stuck after that hang.....!

I m noticing when i install Mac Os X then during installion show white screen when i press spacebar itx show progress bar of installation.

My Laptops Specs are

Dell Inspirion N4050

CPU Type Inter® Pentium® CPU B950 @ 2.10 GHZ

Fixed HDD 320 GB

System Memory 2048 MB (DDR3)

CPU Speed 2100 MHZ

I need the help of Techo Guys.........!

Anyone can give me solution.....?

Highly Appreciated!

Hasnat Ahmad Hussny

Laptop Dell Inspirtion N4050 • CPU: Intel Dual Core B950 @ 2.10GHz (2CPU), ~2.1GHZ • RAM: 2GB • HD: 320GB • GPU: Intel® HD 3000 (Integrated), 1366x768, Approx Total Memory: 782MB • OS: Windows 7,8

Im trying to install it, I go to Utilities, select the empty partition and put erase partition, I select Mac OS X Extended but it says the following: "couldnt modify partition map"

This is my setup, im trying to install it in G drive:

MACDISKS.png

Thanks.

I have the same problem. Can someone help me plz?? :(

hi

i don't understand u problem

what u are doing is a install in a mbr partition scheme

the partition for install mac os x must be primary

good hack

when new screen requested to choose a partiition to install Mac, I didn't see any one. After that I opened Disk Utility and tried to erase partition of Mac but the error happened: " mediakit report no such partition". That partition was set primary and HFS+. Can you help me please?? Sorry, my English is very bad :?

Hey

I successfully boot from Mountain Lion bootable Usb.

It took 21 minutes to complete setup.

After finish i again boot from flash and select drive in which i insall Mac OS X Mountain Lion.

Mac OS X Load but after some loading in console Mode it stuck on that message..........

IOBluetothHCIController Start Completed

IOBluetothHCIController SetConfigState Calling RegisterService then Stuck after that hang.....!

I m noticing when i install Mac Os X then during installion show white screen when i press spacebar itx show progress bar of installation.

Anyone can give me solution.....?

Highly Appreciated!

Hasnat Ahmad Hussny

Laptop Dell Inspirtion N4050 • CPU: Intel Dual Core B950 @ 2.10GHz (2CPU), ~2.1GHZ • RAM: 2GB • HD: 320GB • GPU: Intel® HD 3000 (Integrated), 1366x768, Approx Total Memory: 782MB • OS: Windows 7,8

Hey

Thanks for reply.

I am unable to read your suggest Link......!

I think it is in Português language.

So suggest me another solution how i fix the Graphic Problem Thankx...

Hey...!

Good Evening :)

Thanx For Instantly Reply Me......!

I admire it.

I solve the issue to boot from HDD after successfully boot and install from Bootable USB Mountain Lion.

I did the Little steps which i want to share with you.....!

1. I boot from Bootable USB Mountain Lion.

2. After that I go to Utilities and Go to Terminal.

3. cd /Volumes/Your Installation OS Enter

4. cd System/Library/Extensions Enter

5. mkdir IntelBack Enter

6. mv AppleIntelHD* IntelBack/ Enter

7. mv AppleIntelSNB* IntelBack/ Enter

Then Restart after that Successfully Login Screen Show me I make account and set the TimeZone & Date Setting.....!

But Still a problem Exists My Laptop Ethernet Card, Wifi, Touchpad, Audio and Graphics are not working.

Welcome Screen Show me but some of Pics which usually we assigned when we create a account not show me just show a white window.....!

Now Please Further Guide me......!

Itx Good hack......!

I want my Graphics, audio, Ethernet Card, Wifi, Touchpad work properly so help me regard in that matter......!

Thankx

Hey

I download Chameleon-2.1svn-r2003.pkg from that link http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70.

After installing it automatically create a Extra folder in Hd root. It generate 2 file

1.org.chameleon.boot.plist

2.smbios.plist

I run the Chameleon Wizard and doing the changes in org.chameleon.boot.plist as per the Link which was mentioned by cassio http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=257464.

I also edit the smbios.plist file, i try my best to choose approximately same hardware which match to My Laptop specs.

After that i unplug Bootable USB Mountaion Lion From Laptop and Restart after that i get the menu in which List win 7 and MAC OS X Lion.

I choose MAC OS X Lion and boot from HDD i get the message incorrect image signature.

And after that show White Screen and my computer restart.I stuck at this step.

Please explin me step by step what is best configuration of org.chameleon.boot.plist and smbios.plist. My Laptop Specs are mentioned in my signature........!

Kindly Guide and help me regard in that matter........!

Good Night

Have a Nice Day Go ahead..........!

One More Thing Today Night I try to Use Google Translator http://translate.google.com/

But that Link not working. You can check on your end. i try to add plugin Chrome Translator but when i go to that Link i receive message that plugin are not exist more.

I am Fed up please i request if you suggest a link so in that Link use Englsih Language.Itx easy for me and Get the point how i fix my problem........

Itz Better for me if you tell me the step by step......!

I m newbie in MAC OS X, I never ever used that OS........!

My Laptop Spec Detail About Video & Display, Mentioned below

14-inch, HD WLED True-Life

Native Resolution: 1366 x 768

Intel HD Graphics

AMD Radeon HD 6470M (512MB)

Intel HD Graphics 3000

AMD Radeon HD 6470M (1GB)