11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

extract one ioreg with my dsdt

Here it is. If this isn't what you needed I attach as well the complete sendme folder https://drive.google.com/file/d/149R1LutLd2nCumi304PFyLpmNjV1VMC8/view?usp=sharing

Ioreg.txt.zip

Lenovo Ideapad 14IIL05 EFI Folder: https://github.com/G0LD/Lenovo-ideapad-3-14iil05-Hackintosh

Working with official Monterey and Big Sur

Latest update on 10/26

• Administrators

first u need a correct kexts order in ur config.plist

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

first u need a correct kexts order in ur config.plist

I don't know why all kexts were messed up. I cleaned up kexts that were useless for my laptop and placed them in this order and it fixed the issues:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The only issue i have now is that touchpad cursor doesn't seem to move smoothly as it moves with a mouse, Not sure if there's something else I need to configure but I can definitely live with it. Your support is highly appreciated!

Lenovo Ideapad 14IIL05 EFI Folder: https://github.com/G0LD/Lenovo-ideapad-3-14iil05-Hackintosh

Working with official Monterey and Big Sur

Latest update on 10/26

In the past i've tried to make a hackintosh on my Acer Aspire 5 i3-1005G1 (UHD Graphics) 10th Gen (Ice Lake) but i can't make much progress, macos catalina install and pass the post-install system works fine with graphics acceleration but i spend a little time on post-installation. Reading the non-vanilla-way tutorial to build the DSDT i can't boot, tried two times (take me 2 weeks) on my free time, but no progress with constant boot fails. Only works with Olarila EFI. Now i have reached on the same place but with BigSur and no glitches on mouse pointer no wifi (i have one TPLINK TP-WN725N usb dongle reserved) and no trackpad.

My RunMe APP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DX0ujbzM9EWnbekLbhGEhh-GgBuQe3_g/view?usp=sharing

(Attach files don't accept that 5MB file)

UPDATE (21/09/2021| us 09/21/2021) : I've tried from 5PM to 4AM to fine tune my DSDT but no result, the only good notice is the system can boot. I have read all non-vanilla-way plus the-real-vanilla-way guide and make the things exactly they have to be made, read about the things the process are based. Nothing happens, i have patched the DSDT i use to boot system - backup created feel times to assegure i don't trow all work to air - but no success the system continue with the same issues i start on fine tune.

Edited by paliDALIA
wrong codename gen Ice Lake 10th gen not 11th. 09/21/2021 - retry to fine tune my DSDT.

hello, i m using laptop, my laptop is MSI GF63 thin 9SC

Laptop spec:

CPU: i7-9750H

ChipSet: Intel® HM370

Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 With Max-Q Design, 4GB GDDR5

Memory: DDR4-2666

on this laptop, almost everything not working

RJ45 notworking

Output, input not working

Wifi Not working

webcam not working

battery indicator not working, and i cant charge.

and more

there is my sendme https://we.tl/t-HjOPsdxfKh

someone please help! thx you!

4 hours ago, 冰橘 said:

hello, i m using laptop, my laptop is MSI GF63 thin 9SC

Laptop spec:

CPU: i7-9750H

ChipSet: Intel® HM370

Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 With Max-Q Design, 4GB GDDR5

Memory: DDR4-2666

on this laptop, almost everything not working

RJ45 notworking

Output, input not working

Wifi Not working

webcam not working

battery indicator not working, and i cant charge.

and more

there is my sendme https://we.tl/t-HjOPsdxfKh

someone please help! thx you!

Your Send me not covering the OC/Clover folder. Re-run RunMe.app and make sure it's contain your EFI folder.

Hello MaLd0n,

I successfully ran the Olarila RunMe.app and I obtained a full dump of my Hackintosh. May you patch my DSDT and fix my RX 550 4GB because I am only getting 7MB Vram and the dock is not transparent and macOS is running very slow. Thank you a lot in advance!

link for the file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fwqquka8j5d2jwu/Send+me+Borislavs-Mac-Pro.zip/file

Edited by FlashSn0w

• Administrators
10 hours ago, AtheneML said:

Hi @MaLd0n donation sent, could u help me getting my DSDT patched

let me check ur efi folder

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

I probably requested in wrong forum location so i place my request in here too, hoping you can look in to my files:

Hello, i only donated 1 dollar .. Don't have that much to spare sorry for that. I still hope you can or will help me

I uploaded the sendme file to https://filebin.net/0wm43g8qyaf23pxy

I send the files using wetransfer as upload to filebin didn't worked

It is from an old laptop HP Probook 8710p with Duo core processor T9300 and nvidia video card

It runs really well with High Sierra and Clover but i have problems with sound (intermittend and cracking), usb (webcam mostly which doesn't work) and battery which doesn't show in toolbar or shows when loading.

Many thanks in advance

Edited 20 hours ago by alex flora
different file location

On 9/15/2021 at 11:13 PM, RanoMac said:

Hello,

Coud you please make a DSDT for HP ProBook 640 G2 with i5-6300U

Laptop run on MacOS Mojave

In Clover/Kext/Other there are also WatheverGreen.kext 

Thank you in advance

Send me HP640G2.zip 2.39 MB · 0 downloads

Rehabman has the complete probook covered in the following thread

https://www.non-vanilla-wayx86.com/threads/guide-hp-probook-elitebook-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

Edited by alex flora
reply is wrong

• Administrators
1 hour ago, alex flora said:

Hello

Hi

this bios is very bad

HP rename all device etc. check if work

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

14 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Hi

this bios is very bad

HP rename all device etc. check if work

DSDT.aml.zip 36.69 kB · 0 downloads

Wow, super you are willing to look at my case. I tried to patch it my self using the tutorial from rehabman but this gets way past my ability's.

I do have a lot of startup errors now with this aml file and battery still doesn't work. Can you tell me how i can catch the startup verbose logging ? i have -v in boot arguments and the log which scrolls on the screen gets way to fast to look at ?

Regards,

Alex

• Administrators
6 hours ago, alex flora said:

I do have a lot of startup errors now with this aml file and battery still doesn't work.

extract new sendme

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, alex flora said:

I extracted the sendme and send it by wetransfer

check there

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 9/20/2021 at 6:16 PM, MaLd0n said:

check there

The provided dsdt.aml gives a whole lot of error messages and eventually crashes the laptop and it goes into reboot

I removed all  my kest files and replaced them with yours and removed the dsdt.aml file so the laptop boots again. The battery works now with the provided kexts which is really great, but the camera still doesn't work and also the sound is verry intermittend and cracks which makes it unusable. I don't know if it is possible to get it working.

Did make a new sendme and send it by wetransfer

1 hour ago, alex flora said:

The provided dsdt.aml gives a whole lot of error messages and eventually crashes the laptop and it goes into reboot

I removed all  my kest files and replaced them with yours and removed the dsdt.aml file so the laptop boots again. The battery works now with the provided kexts which is really great, but the camera still doesn't work and also the sound is verry intermittend and cracks which makes it unusable. I don't know if it is possible to get it working.

Did make a new sendme and send it by wetransfer

I tried patching the voodoohda kext but sound keeps verry bad. I attached my changed kext and also the hardware info extracted from windows. Maybe can you tell me what i need to add in the info.plist to make the sound better ?

Hardware Info.zip

11 hours ago, alex flora said:

I tried patching the voodoohda kext but sound keeps verry bad. I attached my changed kext and also the hardware info extracted from windows. Maybe can you tell me what i need to add in the info.plist to make the sound better ?

Hardware Info.zip 106.91 kB · 0 downloads

Yes, i managed to fix my sound by myself which is really great. Hopefully you can still help me with all the errors and camera. I believe the camera isn't working because of the usb errors i get, the camera itself is internal attached as usb device.