Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

About Premium Users you can check HERE

Problems with Paypal HERE

-Check our tutorial, How to create a Vanilla installer with MacOS HERE

-Clover Vanilla Guide HERE

-OpenCore Vanilla Guide HERE

-If you are a donor use a personal room! HERE

- Post in this topic if you want someone to patch your DSDT, please don't open a new topic, unless you are trying to learn how to do it yourself and need help.

1- Update BIOS/UEFI to last version

2- Use our Clover or OpenCore Folder for your Chipset, check HERE

3- Reboot and run RunMe.app. Download HERE

4- Upload File generated in your Desktop. 

That's all!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Please read first post before posting.

You didn't attach the required file and didn't describe your problem.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Hello oldnapalm...

Attached is my send_me.zip from my laptop...

Appreciate any help on making my wireless card working...

Thanx in advance...

send_me.zip

OSX Mountain Lion : 10.8.2

HP Envy 17

1.60 GHz Intel Core i7-720QM

8GB DDR3 RAM

2TB HDD (2x1TB)

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850

43.9 cm (17.3") diagonal Full High-Definition HP Ultra BrightView Infinity Display (1920 x 1080)

HI,

this a relatively new board, EVGA Z77 stinger itx, need speedstep and sleep please. thanks.

hello

there it is

DSDT.aml.zip

HDEF layout 12 (sound)

and see this

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

read and apply

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

hello

there it is

[attachment=0]DSDT.aml.zip[/attachment]

thanks artur,

unfortunatly no sleep. same result as a dsdt I cobbled together previously. was hoping someone else would have better luck then me. :(

speedstep works fine just no sleep. pretty sure my bios settings are correct. it tries to wake up, powers down and tries to wake again and then reboots. anyone with ideas? since this a new board the bios is pretty touchy.

hello

some people forget what u have is a pc, not a mac..

sleep works good in windows ?

so, mac use EFI to boot not bios

thousand of hacks don't sleep

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Good day! Please help me with two problems if you may.

The first problem: I can't adjust screen brightness. Not only with Fn+F5 and Fn+F6, there is also no slider in System Preferences->Displays.

The second question is related to the battery. I have tried AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext from RehubMan https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver with no success, maybe I have wrong DSDT methods that return battery status. It seems that another kext (VoodooBattery 1.3.6) works, but only in pair with special AppleACPIPlatform.kext, and sadly that package leads to some problems with system (slow boot in particular).

I have found this thread: http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2795 and my original DSDT turned to be very close to that of cyonix. I have also successfully tried the DSDT in that thread modified by Mirone. I had to apply some changes to this patched DSDT: slightly different IRQNoFlags in HPET (to make USB work) and changed HDEF (to work with AppleHDA.kext patched for ALC889). Sleep mode works normally, thanks to Mirone.

DSDT.aml.zip

Send me .zip

DSDT_orig.aml.zip

Good day! Please help me with two problems if you may.

The first problem: I can't adjust screen brightness. Not only with Fn+F5 and Fn+F6, there is also no slider in System Preferences->Displays.

The second question is related to the battery. I have tried AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext from RehubMan https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver with no success, maybe I have wrong DSDT methods that return battery status. It seems that another kext (VoodooBattery 1.3.6) works, but only in pair with special AppleACPIPlatform.kext, and sadly that package leads to some problems with system (slow boot in particular).

I have found this thread: http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2795 and my original DSDT turned to be very close to that of cyonix. I have also successfully tried the DSDT in that thread modified by Mirone. I had to apply some changes to this patched DSDT: slightly different IRQNoFlags in HPET (to make USB work) and changed HDEF (to work with AppleHDA.kext patched for ALC889). Sleep mode works normally, thanks to Mirone.

Try This:

DSDT.aml.zip

btn_donate_SM.gif

@Machne: I dont know how u get sleep working with your 10.8.2 installation. can you explane which files u have modified.. I tried your dsdt, but the same result -> after wakeup I get a restart

actually I use the VoodooBattery 1.3.6 + AppleACPIPlatform kext..

Do you also have an unlocked bios menu for your z11 ? need your configuration

btw here my send me folder:

Send me carina vaiobook 2.zip

Mirone, thank you very much, but sadly no luck: neither screen brightness slider in System Preferences->Displays or from keyboard (Fn+F5,Fn+F6) nor battery detection. And if I understand it right you've made some changes to HPET so USB not working with your DSDT. Sleep and sound still work correctly.

I attach "Send me" in case of any changes with another (yours) DSDT if it may help you. Thank you in any case.

UPDATE: Battery works with AppleACPIPlatform.kext 1.3.6 but sleep doesn't work with this kext. So currently either battery indicator or correct sleep.

Maybe I need to change 16bit registers to 8bit pairs as described here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/272459-appleacpibatterymanagerapplesmartbatterymanager-for-lion/#entry1772114

USB works but only when boot with -f flag, kext cache rebuild and reboot without this flag doesn't work. USB error: "1/2/13 3:17:16.000 PM kernel[0]: USBF: 0.222 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff800aabf000]: unable to get filterInterruptEventSource"

Send me 2.zip