jpdebil

Any luck for Icelake CPUs with UHD Graphics? (non-Iris)

Has anyone around here have tried running macOS on Icelake (i3-1005G1)? Haven't seen any site or post that did so, especially the graphics since there isn't any mac with g1 g2 graphics. Is there a workaround for it like a fakeid for the gpu or something? Would appreciate the help

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

try fake to 9B3E0000 

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Also I've tried booting an installer with your image and it'll show me:

Error: Access Denied while loading boot.efi

press any key

* Hit any key to continue *

I do not know what's going on. Secure boot is disabled.

I also saw your OC EFI folder for 10th gen Intel CPUs and got an error

OCB: LoadImage failed - Access Denied

Pretty sure my secure boot is disabled

On 7/14/2020 at 7:30 AM, jpdebil said:

Also I've tried booting an installer with your image and it'll show me:

Error: Access Denied while loading boot.efi

press any key

* Hit any key to continue *

I do not know what's going on. Secure boot is disabled.

I also saw your OC EFI folder for 10th gen Intel CPUs and got an error

OCB: LoadImage failed - Access Denied

Pretty sure my secure boot is disabled

Any luck going past this error? Got a new XPS 17 and I'm stuck in exactly the same error :-(

55 minutes ago, weissi29 said:

glad to hear! how got you past this error?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NCehNb9kqvavLTI42s5gRhEErrT4ir3K/view?usp=sharing a ton of work and luck you can try my efi. here for  my system with the same processor. Also double check your bios secure boot kept creeping back in on me. 

Edited by kingofnie

1 hour ago, kingofnie said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NCehNb9kqvavLTI42s5gRhEErrT4ir3K/view?usp=sharing a ton of work and luck you can try my efi. here for  my system with the same processor. Also double check your bios secure boot kept creeping back in on me. 

thx for efi, still stuck on Error: Access Denied while loading boot.efi :-(

have already turned off all secure boot stuff

hmm well I'm on the system I built now ... lets see what hdd are you using. nvme ssd? have you tried different ports? Also you might check  your uefi driver. Now that I think about it that sounds very much like that kind of error.  

I mean id try a different flash drive before anything else start from scratch make new install media. I have. 2.0 and 3.0 drives for exactly this reason.  

Edited by kingofnie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofnie said:

hmm well I'm on the system I built now ... lets see what hdd are you using. nvme ssd? have you tried different ports? Also you might check  your uefi driver. Now that I think about it that sounds very much like that kind of error.  

I mean id try a different flash drive before anything else start from scratch make new install media. I have. 2.0 and 3.0 drives for exactly this reason.  

thx for your help! I've got past this error by resetting the uefi to factory defaults and additionally to bios defaults (rly don't know why and what, but ok.. :-D )

I've started a thread to not occupy this thread here

11 hours ago, weissi29 said:

thx for your help! I've got past this error by resetting the uefi to factory defaults and additionally to bios defaults (rly don't know why and what, but ok.. :-D )

I've started a thread to not occupy this thread here

awesome  hit me up if you get other things fixed... the i2c trackpad is kicking my butt ..and I haven't attempted the video yet I'm seeing things about spoofing it or something.