iHackintosh_PT

OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 bootable USB for Intel

hello

if u want our help u use the forum methods no " beast " thing

about boot error

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1676

clover same procedure

good hack

ok, sorry for referencing that! thank you for the reply. i tried that solution without the bs=4096 and it didn't work for me. it actually changed my boot0 error to a boot0 error with a screen full of jumbled characters. i will try again and post the results. a general question i have is: is it impossible for the boot0 error to be caused by anything other than the block size of my drive? thank you.

hello

if u have a hd 4k.. always have boot0 error

the junk in screen is from u graphics starting reading about here and google for..

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=736

with u config don't expect a easy install ... like windows.. so start reading about what u are trying to do

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Firstly, thanks for all the effort making this available.

I'm a Mac noob, so I apologize if I've missed something obvious. I had a good look through this thread but couldn't find anything to help me.

I managed to partition, install, and reboot. However, when I attempt to boot into the OS it just shows an apple wallpaper and never gets any further. It looks as though it's crashing because the mouse does not respond. The installation instructions don't seem to mention this scenario.

From what I've read, I suspect I may need to play around with kexts, but can someone confirm this? If so, how do I know which?

Thanks

Hi, you need to boot using boot argument -v (for verbose). You will see a console screen with many messages, this way you can see where the boot is hanging in order to discover what your problems are.

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

When you ask for support, remember to tell the bootloader you use :)

Hi, you need to boot using boot argument -v (for verbose). You will see a console screen with many messages, this way you can see where the boot is hanging in order to discover what your problems are.

Thanks, but I just checked and -v is already a boot option (seems to be a default option). I do not see any terminal when booting - just the apple wallpaper. Please advise.

EDIT: let me clarify. I do see a terminal when booting, but it gets passed that point and shows the apple wallpaper. At that point, the mouse works. However, if I leave it long enough then it hangs.

Hmm ok I got confused because you said "Apple wallpaper" then I had imagined something with an Apple drawn on it... Then you're talking about the Mavericks default wallpaper (the blue wave)? You mean you can boot and enter the graphics but only the wallpaper is loaded? That's odd because it doesn't seem to be hardware related...

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

Hmm ok I got confused because you said "Apple wallpaper" then I had imagined something with an Apple drawn on it... Then you're talking about the Mavericks default wallpaper (the blue wave)? You mean you can boot and enter the graphics but only the wallpaper is loaded? That's odd because it doesn't seem to be hardware related...

I think I do mean apple wallpaper, but for the avoidance of doubt, here are a couple of photos.

Firstly, a photo of the terminal as it starts up (sorry, a bit blurry):

IMG_6254.thumb.JPG.6356b330dadc6f026daa5b793c19a01b.JPG

Secondly, after the terminal does it's thing, the following appears:

IMG_6255.thumb.JPG.51f94097b4cfd9a1c77931523c8331ae.JPG

From there, nothing seems to happen. I can move the mouse about for a while, but then it stops responding. It even seemed to just reboot one time.

what is u graphics ? in u signature u don't know ...

if u only have graphics on board probably is from there

Hi. I have only on-board graphics (when I checked my motherboard purchase on amazon it says Intel HD Graphics 3000). Is there something I can do work around this? I already tried GraphicsEnabler=No in the boot options, but that didn't have any noticeable effect.

Would you mind providing a link or further information on how I can fix this?

Thanks

hello

what is u graphics ? in u signature u don't know ...

if u only have graphics on board probably is from there

good hack

gauche, how did you create your installer?

Your graphics controller is HD 2000 or 3000? (In your profile both are written)

Which bootloader are you using?

Edit: it seems you have the 2000: http://ark.intel.com/pt-br/products/53423/Intel-Core-i3-2100T-Processor-3M-Cache-2_50-GHz

It is not natively supported by Mac OS X, it seems you have to focus on solutions for this controller.

Edit2: I did a superficial search about it and it seems this GPU doesn't work at all on Mavericks.

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

Actually, I managed to get further...it may even be working now.

First, though, I'm using Clover to boot. I don't know whether I have the HD 2000 or 3000 because both are listed under my motherboard specs. Sorry, not sure how to tell which one my board actually has.

So I found this thread which suggested using this for boot params:

-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No

Turns out, this worked and got me to the setup stage. I couldn't get networking to work, so haven't bothered to go any further yet (until I do more reading).

However, I did try to narrow down what was actually helping me to boot:

-v -x PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No       Works
PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No             Doesn't work
-v -x                                       Works
-x                                          Works
(none)                                      Doesn't work
-x npci=0x2000                              Works

So it seems it's the -x that is the key, whatever it means (no success with google on that one). Can anyone shed some light on this? Is it safe to just continue using -x?

Thanks

no support in mac os x

good hack

OK, but why can I boot with -x? What do you mean by no support - I should just give up trying to use this hardware for a hackintosh? Guess I'm just confused why -x works if the hardware is not supported...

-x means safe mode, lots of kexts are not loaded so that you can boot into the system. In other words, this is a boot-only flag, it wasn't made for a stable and complete system. Unfortunately, it is better to give up installing Mavericks on this system, as it seems no one yet reported success on it using Intel HD Graphics 2000... You can however try older versions if you're not currently able to switch to a compatible system.

edit: for extra clarification, with -x your system is booting with no graphics acceleration at all and you will have so much troubles because of that, sooner or later you'll give up using it :|

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

Have you tried any of the existing guides on how to activate your graphics on older versions? It was never natively supported, but on older versions you can at least apply some patches to have it partially working. If you don't apply anything, unfortunately it won't work. Just google for Intel hd graphics 2000 Mac and choose your favorite guide. Good luck! ;)

Mavericks 10.9.2 Retail

hello

u must config the ig-platform-id for the intel hd 4000

that is u problem.. graphics.. the nvidia don't work.. only intel hd 4000

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/Graphics#ig-platform-id

try this one

0x01660003

the file config.plist for clover must be in usb efi partition EFI/CLOVER/config.plist

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files