--Unzip and Burn

-Windows

https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

-OS X

diskutil list

diskutil unmountDisk /dev/diskX

sudo dd if=[arraste a imagem para o terminal] of=/dev/rdiskX bs=1m

--Install Problems?

You can press O or BarSpace key in Clover boot screen and change some configs for your hardware.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, MaLd0n, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Badruzeus, JennyDavid, Sampath Kumar and many many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!

• Like 2

Asus P7H55M PRO Core i7 2.81 GHz RAM 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 AMD 6990 Dual GPU 4 GB DDR5 OS X 10.10.3 Toshiba TV 42* 1920x1080 Samsung SyncMaster 22* 1920x1080 Apple Cinema Display 20ª

First, greetings to all.

All work fine on this release, thanks for share Olarila.

Only lan RT8111 driver needed, everything else work ootb ;)

My setup is based on

cpu 4670

mbd gigabyte H87M-D3H

Asus GTX760 DC OC2 2GD5

Kingston 8GB ram

Intel 120GB SSD

500GB HDD

Try boot legacy instead of UEFI (UEFI boot is for Aptio BIOS only).

Post your hardware specs.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

MD5 (OS X 10.9 Install USB.raw) = 6179a219e1bf7634fb321fabb8d3288d

Edited by Guest

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

hi, thanks for a great release.

i installed from UEFI usb very smoothly with no problems.

but when i try to install clover (from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/) using package installer, and reboot my pc i get error "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\"...."

i chose the "install for UEFI motherboards" option in the clover installer.

on the other hand, if i boot from Olarila's usb and select my mac installation, it boots perfectly.

is there a way to install Olarila's version of clover that is packaged in the usb release? or what is Olarila's settings for clover that is included in the usb?

thank you.

my specs:

core i5 4760

gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H

nvidia gtx760

8gb ram

Mount the EFI partition of the installer and you will see. You can even copy the same version of Clover with config and kexts, but I suggest you read the Clover wiki and configure it properly. The installer config is very "generic".

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3101&start=490#p32417

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hi Guys, apologies in advance - I am a noob to the Mac osx on a PC thing and I am clearly doing something wrong, have hunted in the forum and can't see anything similar.

Got the image working and booting off the USB but when I get to the install stage it doesn't show any of my hard drives, only the USB stick. They don't show up in the disk utility either.

I have a solid state Sata 3 120GB C:/ drive for windows and sata 3 1TB drive partitioned with a drive for the mac install.

I also tried formatting the spare partition as a mac partition using GPARTED but it still didn't pick it up (now windows doesn't see my second drive so am about to use GPARTED again to format it back to NTFS.

CPU: Core i7 960 3.2ghz

Mem: 8GB

Mb: Rampage Gene III

Main OS: Windows 8

Graphics : Radeon HD 6900

Have I gone wrong somewhere or am I missing a step?

I have also tried booting the USB in Virtual Boot (using the live CD trick ) on a mac system and a windows system but it just hangs after booting form the USB.

Any suggestions / help on getting either solution working is appreciated.

Thanks

thanks to pernacabeluda i was able to copy the usb installer's clover to my hdd.

Mount the EFI partition of the installer and you will see. You can even copy the same version of Clover with config and kexts, but I suggest you read the Clover wiki and configure it properly. The installer config is very "generic".

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3101&start=490#p32417

before this i had tried installing the official clover and configuring my own plist, but i could not get it to work after many tries- too advanced for a noob.

now with the usb installer's clover generic config my hackintosh can boot fine and seems to work without problems... which is better than nothing i guess :)

hello

use only 1 hd for the installation

set AHCI in bios

good hack

Enabled ahci storage mode in bios and formatted a partition as hfs + with gparted and it still doesn't see my hdd only the CDROM drive and the USB drive. Do I need to set an extra option from the initial menu or is my rig just not compatible?

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this version !!! but

I can't load the MAC OS X installer from the usb using clover :-(

can you help me?

I get a panic Kernel: 'Local APCI error...' .

I've tested with each boot options in clover (without kexts and cache, single user, vervose, etc.) but alweys get this error.

I do not know when press '1' for test with Chameleon. (when machine is started, or after clover is loaded, i don't knok)

i've heard i need to put cpus=1 but i don't know how or where put commands parameters with clover.

in fact, i prefer do not reduce the number of cpus. is there an alternative???

also, i've heard about DSDT, kernel patch and things like that. but i don't know which option i must use.

HP ENVY m4

Intel Core i5 3210M

Intel HD Graphics 4000

Motherboard: HP 18EE Ivy Bridge

6 GB RAM

HDD SATA (with no AHCI option in bios, but in theory, this is a default hdd property)

Thanks

hello

when start hit 1

and it go to chameleon

when u reach the chameleon screen write the commands

hp is always a not easy install.. is not a good hackintosh

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hi,

first of all thanks for this release, it seems like it helped many people to install osx on PCs. Unfortunately not for me until now. I booted from the usb (legacy mode) and after a lot of debug texts the gui is about to start, but it hangs. The background is pastel colored, the cursor changes to the little colorful spinning lollipop and then nothing happens.

I am trying to install on a blank ssd, other drives deattached. Does anybody else has this problem, or an idea to resolve it?

Thanks in advance,

Attila

(Specs of my PC are in my profile, but I think the hardware components should be compatible - I used tonycrap's buying guide)