pernacabeluda

Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion bootable USB for Intel PCs

Hello.

sorry for disturb, where is key in info.plist, there are tick options where to change??

edit. i installed Vodoo 2.73

Excuse me for don't see you ask.

First, install most recent kext, 2.8.2.

Second, info.plist is a archive inside kext. this archive have many keys, one them is VoodooHDAEnablerHalfVolumeFix, change your value of false to true.

<key>VoodooHDAEnableHalfVolumeFix</key>
<true/>

Edit info.plist with TexMate or PlistEdit Pro.

For others issues read: http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1716

Hello!

Can somebody guide me... I am trying to install ML 10.8.2 usuing the latest myHack 3.2B8 USB.

Hardware:

MB: Intel DH61HO

CPU: i5-3570s Ivy Bridge

Video: Saphire HD 4890

Up until now I can install and run ML only in safe mode -x :(

All other options gives different results but most of the time system simply hangs during boot

Log shows nothing special and last lines are:

DSMOS has arrived

[iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

And then - nothing...

In safe mode I can boot ML, but most things, of coarse, are not working

Appreciate any help!

Screenshot.jpg.c300ac7eaba8352024753fa21e35ae42.jpg

hello

is graphics

anyway this is not my hack and not iaktos..

so if u want any support should use our images.. i think u understand..

good hack

I have same problem as above ... I used this image to install . I can boot in safe mode but not normally.. I m trying to boot with graphicsenabler=no. But no use .. Plz help

Acer Aspire v5-571P

Intel Core i5-3317U @ 1.70GHZ

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Hi , could you please tell me if my config.plist is correct? Because when i modified it , i think it became a text file.

( PS : what about the ig Platform id boot flag , is it correctly placed/written ? )

( PS2 : i just saw that i forgot the "0x" before 166000X in ig-platform-id )

Thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Boot

Arguments

-v npci=0x2000

Graphics

ig-platform-id

0166000b

GUI

Theme

iclover

Custom

Entries

Path

\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.efi

Hidden

SystemParameters

InjectKexts

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Thanks for the reply but i am really a noob and i dont know how to do that.. i opened your links but i dont know where to edit because i cannot boot in normal mode and safe mode is working fine but i cannot HDD to edit the files in that mode :( kindly help :(

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

hello

if u don't read carefully the info about.. and get the hands on it.. it never work.. if u want only wait.. grab a chair..

good hack

I have managed to do some progress..

i have downloaded the new drivers for Intel HD4000 from OSX86 and pasted those kext using Transmac in windows... after doing that i can boot using -x flag and Intel HD4000 gets recognized..

then i installed FakeSMC.kext and NullCPUpowermanagement.kext from multibest and i used MacPro 5.1 as a system profile in multishit.. am i doing things right??

I am getting kernel panic of IOACPIFAMILY.KEXT , i will post a pic when i get home too :)

Kindly help .. i am really close now :D

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

actually not right at all. your smbios is incorrect. should use a macbook pro 9,2 one for this config.

if you want support here and a really good system, drop this beast thing and use the tools recommended here. you can ask as many questions you want. this is an educational forum.

Se quando viaja faz o que quer, quando viajar, não leve a mulher ----  No PM support. Use the forum.
Dell Latitude i7 8565U 16Gb 256Gb M.2 Intel UHD620 (macOS 14.3) OC

Lenovo Core I5 6200U 8Gb 256Gb HD520 (macOS 14.4b) OC

Ryzen 7 5700X 32Gb 2Tb nvme RTX 3060TI 8Gb (W11)

actually not right at all. your smbios is incorrect. should use a macbook pro 9,2 one for this config.

if you want support here and a really good system, drop this beast thing and use the tools recommended here. you can ask as many questions you want. this is an educational forum.

Yes actually in the beginning its giving me Macbook Pro.

Can you please advice what to do now ? i should just paste the new .kext from Intel HD4000 using Transmac and try to boot normally ? or just install FakeSMC.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext from multishit and nothing else..

Regards & Thanks

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

first download chameleon wizard to generate the correct smbios and edit properly the boot plist and download kext wizard or utility to install kexts and repair permissions.

for video, just installing some modified kexts won't solve the problem. the simple way to activate is in this topic: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291614-intel-hd4000-and-haswell-inject-aaplig-platform-id/

so, download the programs, create the extra folder in the root and after generate, put inside the extra folder both smbios.plist and org.chameleon.boot.plist. install fakesmc and null kexts, install chameleon and start by activating the video.

then lan, wireless, audio, power management and so on...

Se quando viaja faz o que quer, quando viajar, não leve a mulher ----  No PM support. Use the forum.

first download chameleon wizard to generate the correct smbios and edit properly the boot plist and download kext wizard or utility to install kexts and repair permissions.

for video, just installing some modified kexts won't solve the problem. the simple way to activate is in this topic: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291614-intel-hd4000-and-haswell-inject-aaplig-platform-id/

so, download the programs, create the extra folder in the root and after generate, put inside the extra folder both smbios.plist and org.chameleon.boot.plist. install fakesmc and null kexts, install chameleon and start by activating the video.

then lan, wireless, audio, power management and so on...

The first thing is that how can i boot in normal mode ? coz i cannot do any changes in -x flag (safe boot)

i am really stuck ..

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

well, force vesa mode. delete the video kexts and boot with GraphicsEnabler=No -f

don't forget to change in the system preferences to be able to install ant program, if you don't change that, you will not be able to use any of these tools.

well, force vesa mode. delete the video kexts and boot with GraphicsEnabler=No -f

don't forget to change in the system preferences to be able to install ant program, if you don't change that, you will not be able to use any of these tools.

Sorry for the pain .. but how can i force vesa mode by using -f flag i guess ?

Acer Aspire v5-571P

6GB RAM

500GB HDD

Windows 8 64Bit

you force by removing the kexts and booting without caches and graphics injection.

hello

is graphics

anyway this is not my hack and not iaktos..

so if u want any support should use our images.. i think u understand..

good hack

Thanks. Yes, I understood you. Trying your USB image I'm stock with the same problem - I still can boot in safe mode only....

Deleting video kexts, clearing cache, booting without GraphicsInjector does not help :(

System boots with -x flag only...

Using different videocard (GF8400GS) I can now boot with high resolution graphics, but again - in safe mode only...

What information could I post to dig this problem?

Thank you again!