pernacabeluda

Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion bootable USB for Intel PCs

I've tried chamelion as you told. But its getting stuck at "Missing bluetooth..". Also I'm able to boot well using default installer clover.

PS: I installed using clover. I can't install with chamelion coz it gets stuck like above.

I don't know what's in Clover which makes it possible to boot/install well on my system. Sorry to ask you again; is there any way I can install the exact bootloader from usb to hdd.

thank you

Hello,

I installed OS X, Clover bootloader and Realtek Network drivers.

When booting from USB everything works fine, I also have 2 monitors and they both work perfectly and desktop is extended.

When I try to boot from hard disk then boot gets stuck at :

missing bluetooth controller transport

Also, what should I do to enable sound?

My config is:

Gigabyte EP45-DQ6

Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1GB

8GB RAM

Thank you

Thanks a lot but since it was working perfectly when booting from USB I checked the bootloader differences and noticed that USB bootloader "injects" NVidia. So, I changed my clover options to "inject NVidia" , copied NV* kexts from USB and it works perfectly (tested with a steam game too to make sure 3D acceleration works). Also installed ALC889A kexts and sound works fine too.

Thank you for your help

Let me explain my progress..

I started fresh install by partition hdd into two(250GB each) as GUID. I booted ML install usb using clover installed ML on the first partition. Following this guide http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3101&start=490. I managed to boot from hdd without using usb. After this success, I went on to install windows vista. Again I started over by partition hdd using ML usb disk utility restarted and installed vista on the second partition. I could boot vista from hdd. Then again I installed ML to the first partition followed guide above but after restart still vista is loading.

So now I need help dual booting vista.

I made 2 guid partitions using ml usb installer(one for OSX and 2nd msdos)restarted. First installed Vista.(in vista setup custom,I saw about 4 partitions I selected the msdos partition). Vista booted normally from hdd). Then I installed ML on OSX partition installed clover bootloader as imentioned above. Still only vista loads..

hello

u do something wrong..

is so easy

guid

2 3 partitions

first mac os x .. hfs+

second to windows (fat should be only formated in windows install ntfs)

install the 2 system

install the boot loader in first.. boot0hfs or boot0ss

and there u go

if not work no ideias ( it works for anybody using legacy boot )

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Thank you artur... I forgot to add boot0ss while installing clover.

So basically this is what I've done correct me if I'm wrong:

Partitioned HDD installed windows on second partition. Then installed OSX on first partition.

Booted using USB to OSX then I installed clover package(rev 2061 same with usb i guess). Immediately after installing

clover I followed pernacabeluda's instructions http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3101&start=490 and booted into

HDD. Am I correct upto this level?

So now I can boot both OSX and windows successfully.

I managed to install graphics, sound, network etc. and use my system without any major problem. Only System standby don't work.

So Now I have these questions.

Should I install any other kexts to safely use my system.( From what I know the ML EFI already contains all the necessary kexts)

I don't mind standby etc. I just want to use softwares like CAD etc.

So shall I continue using system or anything important to check???

hello

u don't have native power management.. because u use nullcpupowermanagement.. like the name say .. it null appleintelcpupowermanagement

and protect u cpu overeating

but u can work that way.. like so many others users..

only have minimum state and maximum..

about that u must read..

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

will it overheat my CPU and thus damage motherboard. I will be using some photoshop like softwares on my hack.

One more thing can I update everything from Appstore Update section? If I update using Appstore I should immediately do it afterML install? OR after setting bootloader kexts etc?

which way you prefer?

hello

what u gonna update ?

if the system is not working well ?

first u set the system.. when is stable.. and u know what u do to make that.. then update

good hack

My OS X Files 

Thanks for your advice and keeping my spirit up...

Now I fell into another trouble..

This time I partitioned my hdd into 3. first osx, then rest two msdos ( because I needed a partition for exchange data between OSes.)

As usual I first installed Windows vista on 2nd partition msdos. It was booting fine. After finishing vista setup, I installed ML via USB into the OSX partition. I installed clover using boot0ss Now I can boot ML fine but not to vista.

Clover is showing the two os in menu ML and Boot windows from Legacy 3. If I select Vista I see a cube-like icon for sometime then blank screen.

Can u tell where I went wrong?

Hi, I've been working on this for a while now (3 days) and I can get it to install but when I try to run it I get this screen...

capture.jpg

I can boot up to the USB after install and go to the option to boot from the HDD I installed on (primary, active) but when I click on that option the cursor blinks once and then freezes on a plain screen, nothing happens. If I boot using Chameleon I get the similar options from the Chameleon menu and I click boot from HDD, get the above progress and then it stops. I have no clue how to fix it. Any ideas what is wrong?

This is the USB RAW install from this link...

http://bayproxy.me/torrent/8915051/

hello

read the install guide ...

have u moved ur video kext ?

the nvidia don't work.. only hd 3000

is all in install guide

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2193

good hack

My OS X Files 

Trying to install this version over HP DV6 1390 but getting this before starting installation:

this version of Mac OS x is not supported on this platform reason: Mac-F22788A9

any idea?

are you booting from USB? Clover or Chameleon?

Try forcing another SMBIOS, a more recent model which is supported by Mountain Lion.

I can't find the folder where you install clover, can you tell me where is it?

• Administrators
On 12/28/2020 at 8:05 PM, henrietta1234 said:

hello. what does that mean

https://www.olarila.com/forum/83-olarila-pre-made-iso-recommended/

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE