pernacabeluda

Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion bootable USB for Intel PCs

hello

if ask to register something say no

but our days a pc without internet .. is something u have a phone and no credit..

and u graphics don't work...

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Hi guys, I just got an Asus S400 and I've managed to install using safe boot but when booting

I run into this error NTFS-fs warning(device /dev/disk1s4, pid139): ntfs_system_inodes_get(): Windows is hibernated. Will not be able to remount read-write. Run chkdsk.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance

I'm a little late to the party, but wanted to mention I too was getting this error on boot (single drive with Windows 8 on the first partition), but still was able to login without issues. However, being the stickler for perfection that I am, I aimed to resolve this and found that by installing Paragon NTFS the issue resolved itself.

Hope this helps!

Hey there!

I've been trying to get Mountain Lion running on my desktop computer. I've got some trouble though.

When I use the Olarila 10.8.4 version of OS X and boot into it, my keyboard is disabled. It's completely shut down. I could solve this temporarily by plugging in my PS2 keyboard. However, when I booted from the USB and got into the OS X installation, the PS2 keyboard didn't work. What's strange is that my USB keyboard is disabled even when I reboot the system and try to go into BIOS. It feels like this has to do with the motherboard? So, I guess there are 2 solutions to the problem:

1. Solve the strange USB keyboard problem.

2. Somehow enable the PS2 keyboard in the OS X installation program.

Thank you.

Hey there!

I've been trying to get Mountain Lion running on my desktop computer. I've got some trouble though.

When I use the Olarila 10.8.4 version of OS X and boot into it, my keyboard is disabled. It's completely shut down. I could solve this temporarily by plugging in my PS2 keyboard. However, when I booted from the USB and got into the OS X installation, the PS2 keyboard didn't work. What's strange is that my USB keyboard is disabled even when I reboot the system and try to go into BIOS. It feels like this has to do with the motherboard? So, I guess there are 2 solutions to the problem:

1. Solve the strange USB keyboard problem.

2. Somehow enable the PS2 keyboard in the OS X installation program.

Thank you.

Yes, ensure that you have USB emulation and/or the legacy USB option enabled in your BIOS (which should fix your issues with your keyboard not working in the bios) and download this: http://www.osx86.net/view/3210-voodoops2.html and copy the two .kext files to your USB under /Extra or /System/Library/Extensions and boot the USB installer with the -f flag to disable kext caches (which probably isn't neccessary as the installer should have this option enabled by default, but I thought I'd mention it anyway).

That should hopefully get you going in the right direction.

Yes, ensure that you have USB emulation and/or the legacy USB option enabled in your BIOS (which should fix your issues with your keyboard not working in the bios) and download this: http://www.osx86.net/view/3210-voodoops2.html and copy the two .kext files to your USB under /Extra or /System/Library/Extensions and boot the USB installer with the -f flag to disable kext caches (which probably isn't neccessary as the installer should have this option enabled by default, but I thought I'd mention it anyway).

That should hopefully get you going in the right direction.

When I downloaded the zip file and extracted it there are two folders (_MacOSX and SL_PS2_Voodoo). Where shall I exactly put those?

The USB keyboard doesn't work, even if I enabled everything in BIOS. I'm 70% sure that the bootloader somehow disables USB keyboard for some reason.

Also, I've copied the Ps2 kexts to the /System/yadayada/Extensions folder, but they doesn't seem to work/load. I've tried the Chameleon bootloader and I can see that the Voodoo kext is loaded, but the keyboard doesn't work, and the small laps on it are not lit up.

EDIT: Okay, the PS2 keyboard is disabled after all the kexts are loaded, when the OS is loading. It says something like Apple PS2 keyboard_ unexpected stream, or something like that. That's where something goes wrong.

EDIT2: The error message is: ApplePS2Keyboard: Unexpected acknowledge from PS/2 controller

and : ApplePS2Controller: Timed out on mouse input stream.

Hi ppl :)

please help me !!

I could boot the usb stick only with changed kernel (that seems to work). The problem is the installer hangs when "pci configuration begin" appears.

i've already tested these boot strings:

-v -f -x npci=0x2000/3000 usekernelcache=yes/no graphicsenabler=yes/no

please help i'm out of idea

PS: if i change appleacpifamily.kext and iopcifamily.kext with others it boots and later hangs with the message "DSMOS arrived" (i've already removed all GPU Kexts).

Francesco

you need to remove the cache and boot with GraphicsEnabler=No -f

Se quando viaja faz o que quer, quando viajar, não leve a mulher ----  No PM support. Use the forum.
Dell Latitude i7 8565U 16Gb 256Gb M.2 Intel UHD620 (macOS 14.3) OC

Lenovo Core I5 6200U 8Gb 256Gb HD520 (macOS 14.4b) OC

Ryzen 7 5700X 32Gb 2Tb nvme RTX 3060TI 8Gb (W11)

help, i am stuck on "iobluetoothhcicontroller start completed"

i tried -v -x -f graphicsenabler=no/yes npci=0x2000 pcirootuid=1/0 all in various combination but still no luck.

i am using HCL me laptop with i3 processor and hd3000 as graphics

Hey I need help ASAP!

Just installed 10.8.4 and I don't have sound.. In sound preferences there is "No output devices found".. Then I installed multishit 5.3.0 and installed Without-DSDT ALC889(I have P55-GD55) and I finally had sound, but unfortunately when I played a video or a song in iTunes the sound was kinda slowed down and cracking.. But interesting thing when I move my mouse really fast the sound is PERFECT, so wtf is happening :shock: .. I used ML for now and everything worked fine.. But now updated and got this problem.. I also installed Voodoo (ALL versions) and same problem with cracking, I also did a trick by going into Audio MIDI Setup and put it to minimum kHz value witch is 44.1.. But no luck at all :/ Tried everything, installing With(and Without) DSDT ALCxxx(All versions), also all versions of Voodoo, also some from internet.. But nothing..

Could you help me please? :cry:

Thanks! :mrgreen:

i5 2500k /gtx 560ti user here

after boot while instalation im stuck on searching for drivers or something like that(with a lot of dots :P) its like 30secs and then my pc is restarting, what to do? i deleted System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup and all vid drivers

Check your BIOS settings (NX bit)

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1804

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill [email protected] - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @[email protected]

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

No, I don't.

Maybe it's related to power management, but it's just a guess, I'm not used to the beast stuff.

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Do a clean install using the raw image and post install as explained in this topic, then if you still have the problem I may be able to help

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1716

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Delete Intel video kexts

AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelFramebuffer*

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Thanks! I was able to boot from USB and install but now when booting from installation I get:

NTFS -fs warning (device /dev/disk0s3, pid 112): ntfs_system_inodes_get():Windows is hibernated. Will not be able to remount read-write. Run chkdsk.

Any ideas?

Probably the same issue, boot in single user (press space bar if using Clover) and move video kexts

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1677

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png