pernacabeluda

Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion bootable USB for Intel PCs

it´s better to install the os x with usb mouse and after that install the elan kext

Se quando viaja faz o que quer, quando viajar, não leve a mulher ----  No PM support. Use the forum.
Dell Latitude i7 8565U 16Gb 256Gb M.2 Intel UHD620 (macOS 14.3) OC

Lenovo Core I5 6200U 8Gb 256Gb HD520 (macOS 14.4b) OC

Ryzen 7 5700X 32Gb 2Tb nvme RTX 3060TI 8Gb (W11)

hello

after install new kext must boot

-f -v

or in clover

withoutcaches

space bar in GUI

good hack

Hi Artur,

After try to reinstall and disable Virtual T in Bios, results is success.

Can you show me how to make Intel HD graphic 4000 work with Clover bootloader. Is these a link or video with more detail?(i'm newbie in Hackintosh :( )

Thanks so much!

Minh_vv

I just want to try this out. I created a bootable usb via windows. Restart then select the USB but doesn't display any message or any text at all. its just a blinking cursor(like a command prompt).

10.8 works fine but i haven't tried this one 10.8.5

Hey,

I Just installed 10.8.5 but My problem is my Graphics, I mean yeah they all are fine but my Graphics is kind a blurred and give a some shadow when something has a black and white color. pls how i can fix this thing it's so annoying. oh yeah by the way my graphics card is gt 520m

hello

the nvidia don't work

only intel hd 3000

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2193

good hack

Really? My laptop is Standalone Graphic. So i cant install mountain lion then? and 10.8.5 is Pre-Installed those Graphic and all working the Resolution is 1366x768 and all is perfect but the graphic very blurry and shadowing. Thanks in advance.

I have been trying to install Mountain Lion thru usb for a couple of hours . And it locks up after i boot pen drive into Clover and click on OSX hard disk to install ... I am trying to install on a Hp Pavilion A6755y AMD Phenom x4 Special Edition . I was wondering if my system is compatible or if i was doing something wrong?

Hello,

give more details, which bootloader did you install, what's the error without safe boot?

are you booting from USB? Clover or Chameleon?

Try forcing another SMBIOS, a more recent model which is supported by Mountain Lion.

IM boot from USB, CLOVER, same problem with DELL latitude e6400 .

this version of Mac OS x is not supported on this platform reason: Mac-F22788A9

anyway how Try forcing another SMBIOS??

Hi guys, I've been trying to make this work but I am having the worst of luck. First, I can't boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes. Second, I still have no Audio and third is I can't sign in to iMessage. Any help would be appreciated and I will be in your debt. I really need to make this work. Here are my specs:

Intel Core i7-3770

Gigabyte H61M-DS2 3.0

AMD Radeon Sapphire 5570 1GB

I already tried different Framebuffers namely, Eleumer, Baboon, Redwood, Orangutan etc. Also added SMBIOS plist. Frankly, I do not know what to do next. I feel so close to making this work but I am just out of ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

At last, I've got iMessage and Audio working. All that's left is the hardest part, making the video card work. All help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi I am also having ThinkPad t430s (i5 3320M@2.60 Ghz/Intel HD 4000 + NVS 5200M) config. with windows 8 pre installed.

I am new to here. I would really appreciate help from moderators here clarifying few thing.

1> As per the above post as well as http://Olarila.com/f...php?f=27&t=3101 i got the raw file.

2> I sucssesfully burned raw file in windows to usb drive using win32diskimager then using TransMac I moved out required kext for Graphics and kernelcache.

3> But now when I boot to usb drive it shows me Clover bootloader menu ui.

Upon selecting Install Mac option system hang after DSMOS Arrived error.

I checked clicking gear like menu in clover it has default boot options as " -v npci-0x2000 "

After searching thro' forums I tried " -v -f npci-0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=no" and "cpus=1", "-s" combinations

but each time it stops at DSMOS Arrived error.

Am I missing something here?

I believe FakeSMC.kext required postinstallation so may not be the reason?

I don't have running mac with me :( Is it compulsory here to have running mac in this case? If so is it impossible to install Mac with help of windows or linux?

I tried pressing 1 as soon as computer boots to check if Chameleon present but nothing happens and Clover bootloader menu comesup.

Any help please?

hello

some of that flags are to use with chameleon loader.. don't work with clover..

u must read about what u are trying to do..

if u hit 1 in start boot.. u go to chameleon..

if u delete the graphics kext..

if u use clover must boot withoutcaches

space bar

or

O (option menu)

give u some options to config the boot loader

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

I have installed ML on my PC succesfully (an HP dc7900 with Radeon6570). I can boot into the system using clover via the Installer USB. I tried installing latest Clover package, it gets installed succesfully but upon booting from hdd It freezes.

So can you tell me how to Put the exact bootloader from the USB Installer to my HDD?

The reason why I said clover bcoz I successfully installed/booted with the default clover included in the ML Raw Image.

I can boot to my installed ML using USB Installer clover. But once after booting to hdd if I install chameleon/clover I cant get any of them to boot to my hdd. I get errors like "timer set to..."(I cant recall them correctly).

So basically what I'm thinking is that; the clover setup from the USB works well in booting the Installed HDD. Is it possible to copy the bootloader along with the settings to the HDD?

Hello

I believe your mobo isn't UEFI, so you can install Chameleon, like i said it's more easier...

Donwload: Donwload: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/download/59-chameleon-22-svn/

But if you want you can use Clover...

Everythings only need configuration...

To Chameleon you need create and configure 2 main archives(use Chameleon Wizard):

*org.chameleon...

*SMbios

In Clover you have only one: config.plist

The difficulty in using clover is precisely the difficulty of configuring config.plist because it contains many parameters, in the case of Chameleon you only puts needed and let the bootloader do the rest automatically but Clover require you to adjust things for it work well ..

Also you need install FakeSMC and NullCPUPM(generic power management)...

So basically what I'm thinking is that; the clover setup from the USB works well in booting the Installed HDD. Is it possible to copy the bootloader along with the settings to the HDD?

I don't recommend this because the config.plist that comes in bootable image has made to various hardware parameters, you only use what is necessary to do the installation, but use a hack with many unnecessary parameters in day-to-day can cause problems

So, What's bootloader you'll use? Clover or Chameleon?

Hello

So that means I must do the install using chameleon.right?

No. You only will install OSX, so you can install with Chameleon or Clover...

and can u give a quick guide on installing chameleon to hdd?

I gave

To Chameleon you need create and configure 2 main archives(use Chameleon Wizard):

*org.chameleon...

*SMbios

You need put these files in Extra folder and Extra folder must be in HD folder...

Also you need install FakeSMC and NullCPUPM(generic power management)...

Read in here for more info: http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1716