Mirone

AppleHDA

hello

must use dsdt to inject the layout id to the kext

layout is 0x0c (12) in the patch HDEF.

i used it without any DSDT.

something is wrong with conversation...

good hack

i tried that DSDT that you gave me , and used the kext that Mirone gave me than booted with -v and it was stuck on this

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6278/imag0165xp.jpg

than after 3-4 mins it went to the login screen , but the mouse and keyboard were not working there, so i needed to reboot, -f -v also gave me the same output.

i have attached the dsdt.aml that artur_pt gave me , so Mirone can check it too

DSDT.aml.zip

i tried that DSDT that you gave me , and used the kext that Mirone gave me than booted with -v and it was stuck on this

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6278/imag0165xp.jpg

than after 3-4 mins it went to the login screen , but the mouse and keyboard were not working there, so i needed to reboot, -f -v also gave me the same output.

i have attached the dsdt.aml that artur_pt gave me , so Mirone can check it too

try this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4bdy4l

btn_donate_SM.gif

@amitkool21

Try This: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbjpuy

Delete any HDAenabler.kext

DSDT + AppleHDA install, repair permissions and rebuild caches.

delete any kext for activation of video, as NVEnabler or similar.

Injected the properties of your video in your DSDT.aml

boot with flag:

GraphicsEnabler = No

still the same problem occurred as earlier, the USB freeze problem, which makes no sense with audio :(

just to remind you its a fresh install with myhack.

Use Applehd + DSDT.aml.

boot with: GraphicsEnabler = No

I return with the results.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ql509z

i tested this dsdt and appleHDA but there were no output/input was there in sys prefs>audio

but don't worry i have got it working now and if you want to take a look or anyone else needs it link is below for my extras and darwin dump.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5k73omn94bc4gp

thanx for all your help.

i tested this dsdt and appleHDA but there were no output/input was there in sys prefs>audio

but don't worry i have got it working now and if you want to take a look or anyone else needs it link is below for my extras and darwin dump.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5k73omn94bc4gp

thanx for all your help.

Try this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bfntqy

btn_donate_SM.gif

Mirone,

Do you have time to give a simple effort to help me to patch my IDT 92HD81B1X5 on ML.

I tried your patched kext working only speaker, No mic & HDMI.

Here attached my audio files Audio files.zip .

I think you should remember me on other forum :D .

Thanks

Palash

1. System: Asus x540lj Core i3 [email protected]Graphics:Intel HD 5500+2GB Geoforce Nvidia 920m; HDD:1TB; Ram: DDR3 8GB; Sound: Realtek ALC255; Bluetooth+Wifi: Atheros 9565 combo; Ethernet: RTL8169; OS's: Windows 10+macOS Catalina 10.15.7(Clover).

2. System: Acer Aspire 3 A315-51 i3 [email protected]; Graphics: Intel HD620; SSD: Netac 720Gb; Ram:DDR4 12GB; Sound: Realtek ALC255; Bluetooth+Wifi: BCM94352ZAE; Ethernet: RTL8168; OS's: Windows 10 + macOS Big Sur (Opencore).

3. System: Microsoft Surface Pro 7 1035G4@1.1ghz; Graphics: Intel iris plus; SSD: 128Gb; Ram: LPDDR4X 8GB; Sound: Realtek ALC274; Bluetooth+Wifi: Intel; OS's: Windows 10 + macOS Big Sur (Opencore).

Mirone,

Do you have time to give a simple effort to help me to patch my IDT 92HD81B1X5 on ML.

I tried your patched kext working only speaker, No mic & HDMI.

Here attached my audio files [attachment=0]Audio files.zip[/attachment] .

I think you should remember me on other forum :D .

Thanks

Palash

try these two kexts

layout is 12

the patch HDEF your DSDT.aml

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dn0gyv

btn_donate_SM.gif

try these two kexts

layout is 12

the patch HDEF your DSDT.aml

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dn0gyv

I have already added HDEF patch on DSDT.

layout.png.b38d77b1e9b81c0b22997f6b139eff01.png

Tried both of your kexts.

For kext test1 -speaker & Headphone ok, No int. & ext. Mic (selected device has no input controls :( ) as before, All devices are on the list.

For kext test2- Nothing working!!!, All devices on the list(On About this Mac).

Actually main problem is Mic, yet not found a kext that can make Mic working!!!

Thank you very much for your effort & hope you will find a solution for me.

Palash

1. System: Asus x540lj Core i3 [email protected]Graphics:Intel HD 5500+2GB Geoforce Nvidia 920m; HDD:1TB; Ram: DDR3 8GB; Sound: Realtek ALC255; Bluetooth+Wifi: Atheros 9565 combo; Ethernet: RTL8169; OS's: Windows 10+macOS Catalina 10.15.7(Clover).

2. System: Acer Aspire 3 A315-51 i3 [email protected]; Graphics: Intel HD620; SSD: Netac 720Gb; Ram:DDR4 12GB; Sound: Realtek ALC255; Bluetooth+Wifi: BCM94352ZAE; Ethernet: RTL8168; OS's: Windows 10 + macOS Big Sur (Opencore).

3. System: Microsoft Surface Pro 7 1035G4@1.1ghz; Graphics: Intel iris plus; SSD: 128Gb; Ram: LPDDR4X 8GB; Sound: Realtek ALC274; Bluetooth+Wifi: Intel; OS's: Windows 10 + macOS Big Sur (Opencore).

For the very first time seen some progress :o

No more "The selected device has no input controls". Now the device haas no sound :( .

mic.tiff

On About this Mac>audio> All devices on list. Checked with plug in external mic, not working. Even on System Preferences>Sound>Input device - not changing to External Microphone.

Thank you

Palash

For the very first time seen some progress :o

No more "The selected device has no input controls". Now the device haas no sound :( .

[attachment=0]mic.tiff[/attachment]

On About this Mac>audio> All devices on list. Checked with plug in external mic, not working. Even on System Preferences>Sound>Input device - not changing to External Microphone.

Thank you

Palash

try this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a3yfq0

btn_donate_SM.gif

With this one no sound at all :( .No devices found on System Preferences. On About this Mac >all devices are listed.

Thank you

Palash

Speaker & Headphone - Ok.

Internal Mic has no input volume :( .

And guess external Mic not added on input device.

Thank you

Palash

Speaker & Headphone - Ok.

Internal Mic has no input volume :( .

And guess external Mic not added on input device.

Thank you

Palash

External mic is autodetected

when you plug it changes from internal to external.

testing with external microphone and test the internal microphone with skype.

send me your dsdt untouched and a copy of your ioreg.

btn_donate_SM.gif

External mic is autodetected

when you plug it changes from internal to external.

testing with external microphone and test the internal microphone with skype.

send me your dsdt untouched and a copy of your ioreg.

Saying that - when I plug in Headphones, Internal Speaker changed to Headphones, but Internal Mic not changing to External Mic !!!

So it is not auto detecting.

Tested again with Skype - no input lebel. One positive thing- can move the input volume.

mic.tiff

I am sending my ioreg, DSDT extracted from windows (only compiled it, nothing else) and DSDT, which is using right now.

Thank you

Palash

DSDT n ioreg.zip

@Plsh2me

try this Kexts: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ghb65f

Replaced DSDT And tested all with Skype.

test1- Both output - Ok, No Mic (int./ext.). On About this Mac> Missing HDMI/Displayport output on device list.

test2- None of device found on system pref. & On about this Mac> all devices are listed.

test3- Both output - Ok, No Mic(int./ext.) volume lebel. all devices are listed.

None of them auto detect external Mic. Also tested with Skype , if happen something :P .

Thank you

Palash