Mirone

AppleHDA

Thank you very much for all the help, man, and sorry to have taken so much of your time! You're the best! :D

For now, i think i can live with a workaround i did: i'm using VoodooHDA and, even without HDMI audio (the issue is so serious even VoodooHDA failed), i just realized my TV has an analog audio in, so i'm connecting the internal audio out to the TV's audio in and voila, have sound! :) If i decide i really need HDMI, i'll simply put the nVidiaG210 back. I replaced the G210 because it started to crash with intensive games (i think it's something with its fan - the main advantage of the 5450 is that it's fanless).

All the best!

P.S.: i'm following your conversation with Toleda: do you think if i buy some of his recommended cards that work OOB with HDMI audio, will it work for me even with VoodooHDA (just like the G210)? Or do you really thing my system hardware is incompatible with HDMI audio, and i was damn lucky it worked with the G210?

If you worked with G210 should work with the cards suggested by toleda.

I'll buy a new video card should be the saphire 6670.

Now if vodooHDA works for you can edit it to good use.

btn_donate_SM.gif

I'm for the HD6670 too. But i intend to replace the 5450 i bought last week with my retailer, and he only has the 6670 regular edition in stock, not the low profile (GDDR5), so i'll wait for an answer from Toleda on the subject. :) I can go back to nVidia either: Mountain Lion and 64-bit Lion only works in AMD rigs with ATI cards.

About VoodooHDA, well, it was a certainty for me it could enable HDMI for every card. Unfortunately i was wrong. Let's see what happens: at least i have internal audio, so i can perform that workaround i talked about.

Best regards!

correct two errors and warnings.

Hi Mirone, sorry about replying a bit late. Was very busy with my moms surgery.

So, with the edited DSDT you gave me and the kexts, I have just used them for a few days now and everything works. I still don't know if the external mic works on the line in, but the Dictation app shows line in as automatic and I think it does work.

Now, I have brightness increase using Fn+Right shift (pause) key, but no brightness reduction :( Can you tell me how to edit the DSDT for that.

As for HDMI, I will test tomorrow morning and post back. For the reasons mentioned above I have not been able to do much work with my machine. I however did get Clvoer EFI up and running. Only problems I had with it was the imessaging app and well Windows 8 just hangs when I select it ...with anything connected to the USB ports. :shock:

Lenovo Ideapad 110 15ISK

i3 6006U 

Skylake Intel hd 520 graphics.

4gb ram

128 gb ssd - windows 10

128gb ssd - OSX mojave WIP

that video card is yours?

send me copy of ioreg.

Ok well, so in the interim I updated to 10.8.3

INtially everything went well, but now

1) Lost audio in headphones. Speakers work correctly.

2) USB no longer works.

3)HDMI well ..it didn't work before either.

Before I use to boot with -v only. -f meant no audio and no usb. but now even -v won't help. Kernel cache has always been a no - no for me on this system. Attaching my ioreg like you requested.

cam’s MacBook Pro.zip

Lenovo Ideapad 110 15ISK

i3 6006U 

4gb ram

128 gb ssd - windows 10

Olá Mirone

Estou enviando um codec dump ref. a mobo P6x58-E WS para se possível compilar a Apple.HDA

antes eu usava um enabler para essa placa...

A DSDT eu normalmente compilo e uso uma patch aqui do fórum para ela, ia te enviar ela tal como fica, mas achei melhor enviar ela crua, sem alterações caso você precise para ver algum detalhe para compilar a Apple.HDA...

No mais, obrigado novamente.

P6X58-E WS.zip

ASUS P6X58D-E/12GB/i7-960 8MB 3.20GHz/NVIDIA GTX 650/WINDOWS 10/YOSEMITE

X87-DELL-16GB-DDR3-1600MHZ/XEON E3-1220v3 8MB/NVIDIA GTX1050/WINDOWS 10/XUBUNTU/OSX-SIERRA

Hi there,

Would any kind soul please be able to help me get my audio going again in ML?

Laptop: Acer s3-391

Codec: ALC269

Mountain Lion 10.8.3

i previously had audio working with a SnowLeopard AppleHDA + HDAEnabler but i wish to also get HDMI audio working.

I have edited my DSDT but i believe my AppleHDA also needs to be patched?

At the moment i have no sound at all, but the sound is listed in System info.

Attached are my DSDT's ( Original and patched) plus ioreg and codecs ( hex and dec)

Any help greatly received as i have been trying to figure this out for hours now!

crunchie-s3-391-Audio.zip

codecs and verb.zip

Edited by Guest

Pessoal, eu sei que é mais fácil esperar que o Mirone faça o serviço, mas o cara já fez um grande trabalho com o tutorial sobre edição da AppleHDA, sugiro que leiam e tentem fazer o seu próprio trabalho. Se não conseguirem e forem pedir ajuda, ao menos anexem os arquivos com a tentativa de vocês, senão realmente desanima quem quer ajudar.

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2168

Guys, I know it's easier to wait for Mirone to do the job, but the man already did a great work with the guide on AppleHDA patching, I suggest that you read it and try to do your own work. If you fail and want to ask for help, at least attach the files with your try, or else it gets really frustrating for those trying to help.

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2676

If that includes me, then trust me I have tried for the last 2 days to figure this out.

I got as far as the editing the XML's but mine seem to be compressed in the kext?

I also found the section on verbs very confusing so i'm sure I didn't do that bit correctly.

I don't mean to cause any offence!

Edited by Guest

Olá oldnapalm, nao é por má vontade nao, já tinha visto o tutorial algumas vezes...mas chega num ponto no tutorial que eu me perco rs

acho que a maioria do pessoal que está num nível intermediário (sem contar os iniciantes) de hack acaba se perdendo também... as vezes nos perdemos até em coisas mais básicas como habilitar uma vga, veja lá nesse caso...

pelo que eu havia entendido, o tópico parecia caminhar para um "banco" de apple.HDA desenvolvidas pelo Mirone baseado em codecs enviados pelos usuarios (já que nao dá para ter essa experiencia se nao for pelos próprios users) onde facilitaria para os usuários o download de kexts de audio já prontas...eu por exemplo faço, eventualmente manutençao de máquinas e nessas oportunidades, passei aqui pelo forum para postar alguns codecs de audio meio raros, na verdade para contribuir com o que eu achei que estava caminhando mais para um banco de audio...mas realmente nao é facil compilar tudo isso, e nem dá para reclamar nada...ele já faz muito, como a maioria de vocês... eu participo do forum e ajudo em algumas duvidas ref. experiências que já tive, é a minha forma de contribuir por enquanto... espero fazer mais, claro...

obrigado

X87-DELL-16GB-DDR3-1600MHZ/XEON E3-1220v3 8MB/NVIDIA GTX1050/WINDOWS 10/XUBUNTU/OSX-SIERRA

Pessoal, eu sei que é mais fácil esperar que o Mirone faça o serviço, mas o cara já fez um grande trabalho com o tutorial sobre edição da AppleHDA, sugiro que leiam e tentem fazer o seu próprio trabalho. Se não conseguirem e forem pedir ajuda, ao menos anexem os arquivos com a tentativa de vocês, senão realmente desanima quem quer ajudar.

Guys, I know it's easier to wait for Mirone to do the job, but the man already did a great work with the guide on AppleHDA patching, I suggest that you read it and try to do your own work. If you fail and want to ask for help, at least attach the files with your try, or else it gets really frustrating for those trying to help.

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2676

Hi Oldnapalm. I've been at this for weeks. My desktop is so full of folders of trying and trying and trying.... Trust me before I seek help, I rather do the work myself. I know folks are busy, and sorry if I came across at having an easy way out. I have read all the threads, in every website, and practically every guide. I actually learned quite a bit about this patching biz. However this codec in my lappy is so stubborn to make it work it's unbelievable. Can't wake this alc269vc up. Yes I followed the guide you mentioned already, and it also didn't work. Although I'm still confused with the association part. I even followed your voodoohda guide @insanely..as well, nice one although again association part bit confusing. Actually the only kexts that works on my laptop is voodoohda 2.8.2. Everything works however after a few minutes sound starts to static, crackle, until looses sound totally left with popping distorted sound. Changing midi frequency restores it but then few minutes later have to change frequency again to reset. I was actually going to ask you for help at your guide on that particular problem.

I'm no expert, and figure maybe get some help from someone who actually knows quite a bit. So I read another here struggling with sort same codec, and figure maybe Mirone or someone else can help. Sound is the only thing left for 100%.

thanks.

29751864_ScreenShot.png.a4a045d6e34dc1fdda59f2a977807a2e.png

Hi Oldnapalm. I've been at this for weeks. My desktop is so full of folders of trying and trying and trying.... Trust me before I seek help, I rather do the work myself. I know folks are busy, and sorry if I came across at having an easy way out. I have read all the threads, in every website, and practically every guide. I actually learned quite a bit about this patching biz. However this codec in my lappy is so stubborn to make it work it's unbelievable. Can't wake this alc269vc up. Yes I followed the guide you mentioned already, and it also didn't work. Although I'm still confused with the association part. I even followed your voodoohda guide @insanely..as well, nice one although again association part bit confusing. Actually the only kexts that works on my laptop is voodoohda 2.8.2. Everything works however after a few minutes sound starts to static, crackle, until looses sound totally left with popping distorted sound. Changing midi frequency restores it but then few minutes later have to change frequency again to reset. I was actually going to ask you for help at your guide on that particular problem.

I'm no expert, and figure maybe get some help from someone who actually knows quite a bit. So I read another here struggling with sort same codec, and figure maybe Mirone or someone else can help. Sound is the only thing left for 100%.

thanks.

hi, Icarl

Try This: http://cl.ly/3Q3v1N0K2w3r

btn_donate_SM.gif

Hi there,

Would any kind soul please be able to help me get my audio going again in ML?

Laptop: Acer s3-391

Codec: ALC269

Mountain Lion 10.8.3

i previously had audio working with a SnowLeopard AppleHDA + HDAEnabler but i wish to also get HDMI audio working.

I have edited my DSDT but i believe my AppleHDA also needs to be patched?

At the moment i have no sound at all, but the sound is listed in System info.

Attached are my DSDT's ( Original and patched) plus ioreg and codecs ( hex and dec)

Any help greatly received as i have been trying to figure this out for hours now!

crunchie try this: http://cl.ly/3Q3v1N0K2w3r or http://cl.ly/1I0z171F3Y1p

ignore

DSDT linked to any file.

btn_donate_SM.gif

Olá oldnapalm, nao é por má vontade nao, já tinha visto o tutorial algumas vezes...mas chega num ponto no tutorial que eu me perco rs

acho que a maioria do pessoal que está num nível intermediário (sem contar os iniciantes) de hack acaba se perdendo também... as vezes nos perdemos até em coisas mais básicas como habilitar uma vga, veja lá nesse caso...

pelo que eu havia entendido, o tópico parecia caminhar para um "banco" de apple.HDA desenvolvidas pelo Mirone baseado em codecs enviados pelos usuarios (já que nao dá para ter essa experiencia se nao for pelos próprios users) onde facilitaria para os usuários o download de kexts de audio já prontas...eu por exemplo faço, eventualmente manutençao de máquinas e nessas oportunidades, passei aqui pelo forum para postar alguns codecs de audio meio raros, na verdade para contribuir com o que eu achei que estava caminhando mais para um banco de audio...mas realmente nao é facil compilar tudo isso, e nem dá para reclamar nada...ele já faz muito, como a maioria de vocês... eu participo do forum e ajudo em algumas duvidas ref. experiências que já tive, é a minha forma de contribuir por enquanto... espero fazer mais, claro...

obrigado

Jucelio a intenção é mesmo criar um banco de dados, mas também ensinar a outros users como corrigir AppleHda por isso escrevi o guia, quando comecei ficava tentando sem parar e seguia o tuto do The king que não esta completo e me virei com o resto, como Oldnapalm disse é interessante que todos aprendam e se não conseguirem ai sim podem pedir ajuda mas eu continuo corrigindo as AppleHDA embora agora esteja trabalhando bastante e estou ficando sem tempo pra isso.

vou analisar seus arquivos e ja retorno com um teste.

btn_donate_SM.gif

Olá Mirone, agradeço... e se nao for encher muito seu tempo, assim que aparecer outras oportunidades, vou postar outros codecs aqui no forum...

eu espero aprender fazer isso tambem ...e já aprendi muito aqui no forum com outras experiências!

obrigado

Ok well, so in the interim I updated to 10.8.3

INtially everything went well, but now

1) Lost audio in headphones. Speakers work correctly.

2) USB no longer works.

3)HDMI well ..it didn't work before either.

Before I use to boot with -v only. -f meant no audio and no usb. but now even -v won't help. Kernel cache has always been a no - no for me on this system. Attaching my ioreg like you requested.

Hi Mirone, is my ioreg proper?

Lenovo Ideapad 110 15ISK

i3 6006U 

4gb ram

128 gb ssd - windows 10

Hello Mirone,

I followed your tutorial step by step:

but I have not gotten anything. In info system detects the audio info, but no preferences any audio device.

Can you help me ?

My audio device is the signature and I attached my DSDT patched.

Thanks.

DSDT.aml.zip

Laptop Compal IFL90

Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2 GHz

Chipset Intel Crestline PM965

NVidia Geforfe 8600M GT 512 Mb

Realtek ALC268

Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (D78) Chameleon 2.2 r2064