@MaLd0n hello! Could you please patch my DSDT? I have no audio, trackpad, sleep, wake/lid-wake issues. 

Currently, i have lot's of problems (if it's possible to fix them - would be nice too), because laptop is Ice Lake based-one with G7 graphics. Appreciate thatDSDT.aml

Edited by Никита Асанкин

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Daniel Souza Pavan said:

I need: battery, trackpad and brightness.

use a correct folder, reboot and extract new

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

7 hours ago, Noé RL said:

I'm having trouble with Audio and Camera not being recognized.

DSDT.aml.zip

USEFUL Links

https://www.olarila.com/topic/6129-useful-links/

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators
5 hours ago, kazama said:

Hi,

DSDT.aml.zip

4 hours ago, dickymuliafiqri said:

DSDT.aml.zip

3 hours ago, Никита Асанкин said:

@MaLd0n hello! Could you please patch my DSDT? I have no audio, trackpad, sleep, wake/lid-wake issues. 

POST full dump. check first post

3 hours ago, savage001 said:

@MaLd0nMade changes and rebooted

DSDT.aml.zip

15 minutes ago, Nitin Gaury said:

Dear MaLd0n,

remove all acpi renames, reboot and extract new sendme

ku50xuV.png

18 minutes ago, anonymous44 said:

sorry I re uploaded my send me files. Thank you!

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

I have lenovo mini pc m710q

with i3 6100

intel HD 530

b250 chipset

8GB ram ddr4

nvme intel pro ssd p6000 series 256GB

the problem is:

- sleep not working (cant wake up after sleep, not completly sleep)

- my nvme read as external

can you help me fix this issues

My send me file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mZmrjVtZow58-1jIommJR-npL6KNOoZa/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance... :D

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, savage001 said:

is this is ok?

yes. some devices stay no load

20 minutes ago, savage001 said:

Also dim screen on battery is not working.

battery don't work?

24 minutes ago, Nitin Gaury said:

Dear MaLd0n  please find the new sendme with all names renamed " https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xLCw34PjzSGcm9_179OPwGzy2_AX5loB/view?usp=sharing " Thanks!

DSDT.aml.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:
23 hours ago, cesare said:

sorry for the problem, try downloading from here with firefox.

use it DSDT.aml.zip reboot and save one ioreg

Hello, thank you, I hope you refer to this file that I created with IORegistry Explorer 3
Thank you

www.servizimultimediali.eu/MacBook Pro di antonio.zip

Hi Madlon!,

I've recently installed Mojave Ver 10.14.6 with Oralila, i have work many thing but I've got some problems in other areas, i describe them below: 

• FaceTime, iMessage:  Dosen`t work, run iMessageFixer and nothing happend. I try over and over again from Clover in the section of SIMBIOS without succes.  
  • 3.5 JACK: Partial Working, the audio and the mic donsent work at 100%, the audio sounds like eco, and the quality of the recroded voice its like 50%
  • HDMI AUDIO: The image works good, but dosen´t transmit any sound.
  • AIRDROP:  Donsen´t work, i don´t know if the hardware that i have is not the correct, anyway hope can fix it with a dsdt
  • BLUETOOTH: Works good most of the time, but sometimes have bug in the mouse and headphones (stop working or working only half
  • HIBERNATION-SLEEP MODE:  When i close the top of my laptop and open again the image stays in black and i need restart my lap.
  • SIRI:  DOSEN´T WORK
  • ETHERNET: Dosen’t Work

For last, the aceleration resolution works good, i find a config in a forum, but if you can improve it, it would excellent.

Thanks for your Amazing Job!, yo do it in an extraordinary way. i just made a donation for you in paypal, i hope you can help me. 

Cheers!

P.D .  The Run Me are very heavy, i erase the kext from the folder and replace it with an image.   if you need some other information i will be careful

Oi Madlon !,

Recentemente instalei o Mojave Ver 10.14.6 com Oralila, tenho muitos trabalhos, mas tenho alguns problemas em outras áreas, descrevo a seguir:

• FaceTime, iMessage: Não funcione, rode o iMessageFixer e nada aconteceu. Eu tento várias vezes de Clover na seção de SIMBIOS sem sucesso.
  • 3.5 JACK: Funcionamento parcial, o áudio e o som do microfone funcionam a 100%, o áudio soa como eco e a qualidade da voz recrodeada é como 50%
  • HDMI AUDIO: A imagem funciona bem, mas não transmite som.
  • AIRDROP: Não funciona, não sei se o hardware que tenho não é o correto, de qualquer forma espero consertar com um dsdt
  • BLUETOOTH: Funciona bem na maioria das vezes, mas às vezes apresenta bug no mouse e nos fones de ouvido (pare de funcionar ou funcione apenas pela metade
  • MODO HIBERNAÇÃO-DORMIR: Quando fecho a parte superior do meu laptop e abro novamente, a imagem fica preta e preciso reiniciar meu colo.
  • SIRI: Não funciona
  • ETHERNET: Não funciona

Por último, a resolução de aceleração funciona bem, acho uma configuração em um fórum, mas se você puder melhorá-la, seria excelente.

Obrigado pelo seu trabalho incrível !, você o faz de uma forma extraordinária. Acabei de fazer uma doação para você no paypal, espero que você possa me ajudar.

Felicidades!

P.D. Os Run Me são muito pesados, eu apago o kext da pasta e substituo por uma imagem. se você precisar de alguma outra informação eu terei cuidado

Send me MacBook-Pro Without KEXT.zip

Edited by Alan Aguillón lml
Traduction

Hello @ MaLd0n,

Thank you very much it seems to be working better with the new DSDT. There is an improvement in the graphics card since now it recognizes it as (integrated) and before as (Slot 0). The only thing that I see that does not work is sleep, the screen shutdown does work. I think I understand that resting in the towers is not recommended?

Thank you very much for the help

Ola !

Just followed your tutorials and successfully installed Catalina 10.15.6 on minimal config (mobo Gigabyte Z390 Designare and NVME + Sata SSD, nothing else). Just got an issue with the black screen after boot, which I fixed by adding the -igfxvesa parameter.

I'm at the final step for DSDT patching, so.. here is the file :]

Thank you so much for your amazing work !

Send me admins-iMac.zip

Hello MaLd0n!!

please help me to patch my dsdt.

is for Dell Inspiron 15 5570

with: i7 8550U - UHD620

my headphone jack doesn't work on bigsur 

and after sleep show only black screen 

send me files here : 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mz2TP5nbjsY7jqfWxQj9G3qOQ5FzciLh/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Moisés Batista

• Administrators
On 9/7/2020 at 2:42 AM, cesare said:

Hello, thank you, I hope you refer to this file that I created with IORegistry Explorer 3

DSDT.aml.zip

On 9/7/2020 at 6:19 AM, nuttmatt said:

having problems with sound

rhkiJDX.png

https://www.olarila.com/topic/6129-useful-links/

On 9/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, thelombies said:

Hello @ MaLd0n,

what happens with sleep?

On 9/7/2020 at 6:33 AM, Richard Rival said:

Ola !

DSDT.aml.zip

check hackintool for ur video patch

On 9/7/2020 at 8:03 AM, Никита Асанкин said:
sorry for that, i attached full zip with files

impossible. check

I3X7DHt.png

use ssdt olarila, remove all renames, reboot and extract one clean

https://olarila.com/files/Utils/SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png