So, I have my computer all ready except I'm having extremely high temperatures (80ºC +). I believe CPU Power Management is working properly and I've found someone with the same problem, that solved it by disabling, via DSDT patch, his GPU (in his case a GT550M). I have a GT540M, which isn't currently supported by Mac OS aswell.

I believe the overheating is also caused by my GPU, since I get similar temperatures and noise when I play a graphics demanding game, on Windows.

By disabling the GPU (meaning that it won't even show up on System Info), the GPU is completely turned off, instead of being turned on and not being managed by the OS, and therefore, running unmanaged (which causes it to work randomly and generating lots of heat).

My rig is Toshiba P755-103 (http://www.toshiba.eu/discontinued-products/satellite-p755-103/ , Atheros AR9002-1NGWB WiFi card, more info - http://prntscr.com/r7pux).

I read something about this DSDT patching, yet, I can't do it. I get tons of errors or the system will not even boot. I know the DSDT and SSDT are needed.

As such, I uploaded my DSDT (Which already has some patches) and SSDT (extracted from Windows).

I'd thank anyone that can help me :)

DSDT.aml.zip

SSDT.zip

guys pls i want some help with my DSDT

now igot 5 errors after i read this

topic http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1686 and got some solutions

theres one thing i cant figure this part to replace this part of orignial DSDT at this link i cant find it

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1421#p12392

ibelieve it will fix it but i dont know where this code 2 replace it itry 2 do some replaces and igot error msg with DSDT Editor.

attaches the original DSDT and pic of my errors ty

5error.thumb.png.7f0e100ad10efc74c0130e30522ac5f3.png

dsdt.zip

Hello!

I've been working on trying to get my HDMI audio working for around a week now with no success. The guide over at tonycrapx86 led me nowhere and they weren't keen on helping out, so I'm back to square one with a fresh OSX Mountain Lion install. I just gave up on making this work on my own, but figured I'd post here when I saw that you guys are taking DSDT patch requests.

Hardware:

- Core i7 2600K 3.5GHz

- ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3

- Gigabyte nVidia GTX 680 (w/ latest official drivers - QE/CI fully working)

Attaching my Sendme.zip below.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Sendme_FlyingTinOpener.zip

I installed Mountain Lion on my HP-Pavilion dv6500 with Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 cpu, the mobo is Quanta 30D2 version 79.2E, I replaced the original bios , because this one had a whitelist for the wireless card. As the wireless was an intel and not supported I replaced it with a broadcom .

I installed using iAtkos ML 10.8.2, install went without problems. Some postinstall issues: I didn't have network, I used multishit to install kext for RTL card (device id 0x8136, vendor id 0x10c) after that network was ok. For the wireless I had to install a kext for broadcom 4311 (not needed when I installed snow leopard), now wifi is dedected as a third party card and works.

Sound works with voodoo, keyboard with voodoops2.

Some issues: brightness cannot be changed, if I use fn+f8 or fn+f7, the system just freezes, the screen is realy to dark.

Th pc has 3 usb ports two on the left and on the right, If i boot with UseKernelCache=Yes I loose the port on the right, the two on the left keep on working.

Sleep doesn't work (worked under Snowleopard)

I have impression that fan continuosly runs at full speed.

Maybe a modified dsdt could make things better?

dsdt.aml.zip

hello

there it is

[attachment=0]DSDT.aml.zip[/attachment]

read and apply

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1703

bom hack

Hello,

The DSDT booted successfully, without any kernel panics. However, it also broke my working on-board sound. The sound settings don't show anything under Output devices right now.

I installed this setup using unishit/multishit and I have an AppleHDA.kext and HDAEnabler1.kext in my /System/Library/Extensions/ folder. Is there a chance that these are conflicting with the DSDT.aml? If so, what can I do to get the dsdt working?

Thanks again! You guys rock.

@flyingtinopenert

that "beast" thing is what he does.. brake things...

Man, it really does. Worse yet, they get pretty hostile and dismissive when you ask for a bit of guidance. Never again...

Anyways, the link you gave me got my internal sound working again just like it was before. A huge thanks for this. You guys write pretty clear guides that even a newbie like me can follow without problems. :)

So at this point, my regular audio is working but my HDMI still isn't even though both the patches you linked me (original DSDT edit and also the ALC892 codec) are applied.

I'm attaching another Sendme.zip below. Thanks so much for helping out.

Send me FlyingTinOpener.zip

arthur-pt wrote:

remove nullcpupowermanagement

and set yes

p and c-states

good hack

With the modified dsdt.aml and the instructions, my system is much better now, the brightness can be set, the boot time is much faster (doesn't have to load the kexts on each boot, and the right usb port is still working)

Only thing I lost apparently: before I had the percentage of the battery in the status bar, don't have that anymore,

thanks for the nice work!

Hello,

I have installed Lion 10.7.2 on my HP ENVY 14 -1190ea ,Intel Core i5 460m 2,53 Ghz using iATKOS L2. In order to boot I need to use cpus=1 busratio=20 flags. I have been trying to get the 5650 to work with any method but nothing is working,so I would try it with a DSDT.

What is not working:

-ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (Not recognized resolution is 1024x768,resolution have to be 1366x768)

-Integrated HD Graphics (With the AppleIntelHD kexts the system will not boot)

-Sound (Voodoo in causing KP)

-Brightness control

-Wifi

I have attached the archive containg 2 folders:

-AIDA64 (In which i have dumped the DSDT&SSDTs (10 of them),PCIdump,DevicesDump. )

-Send_me

Thank you in advance guys. :D

HP-ENVY-14-1190ea.rar

Hp Envy 14 -1190ea

Intel® Core™ i5-460M Processor (3M Cache, 2.53 GHz)

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

I have used nawcoms boot CD and 10.6.3 retail. I can't upgrade to 10.6.8 as it keeps hanging, the furthest I got was where everything looked good but got to a black screen (presumably due to the nVidia 325m and Intel graphics). Keyboard and touchpad works with PS2. Sound worked with VoodooHDA but sometimes it played up and activated the mic. Resolution is out. USB2 works but USB3 doesn't (going to try the lacie usb3). have to use -force64 to run with 8GB RAM and all cores/threads available.

Sleep doesn't dim the screen and seems to hang the computer until i press the power button once which wakes it all up.

DSDT-N61JV.zip

artur-pt, wow you are an angel my friend, taking your precious time to help all these guys out :D

I will be installing 10.8 Mt Lion and I'll be getting an Atheros AR5B95.

When I am done installing, I will ask for sure! By the way I have an HM65 mobo, can i use the other dsdt you posted for the other user also with an HM65?

hello

dsdt is like underware..

only used from another guy if is same bios version, and same pc

my advice is to u extract yours and post it to apply the right patches

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Oh ok, no I have a different mother but I am unsure. Is HM65 the Chipset name or motherboard name? Also it is called Acer JM30_HR please advise which one it is. I will install mountain lion 10.8.2 today, and run the app you put there. Thanks!

@elpres

there it is

hdef layout 12 (0C)

DSDT.aml.zip

read carefully and apply

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1716

set in boot loader

p and c-states=yes

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=154

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1933

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

Hi! Please do edit my DSDT to run the High Definition Audio, the Sleep, USB 3.0 in vanilla mode.

Specs:

Toshiba Satellite L840

- Intel i5 2.50GHz

- Intel HM76 Chipset

- AMD Radeon Mobility 7670M (HDMI)

- Intel High Definition (Conexant CX20590)

Thank you in advance!

~bugoy

Send me.zip

hello

there it is

DSDT.aml.zip

and read and + read about mac ox...

the patch are already in the forum, just apply it...unless u think u have a patched dsdt and u have a iMac....

only install the system and all works....

http://Olarila.com/Packs/MSI/P35%20NEO2%20FR.txt

set in boot loader

p and c-states =yes

good hack

My OS X Files 

Hi, I just installed 10.8 and so far HD3000 works with full QE/CI

My sound, brightness, sleep, and memory card reader don't work. I have ordered an Atheros AR5B95 from Canada and it is coming.

If you can help I would appreciate it.

I am unsure of my motherboard's name as I can find it's name anywhere. It has something to do with Intel HM65 though.

Send me MandyC’s MacBook Pro.zip