• Administrators
5 hours ago, iohane said:

Oi Mald0n

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20230111xGOBeGw8

• Like 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

On 12/26/2022 at 2:13 PM, elemental86 said:

Hi to all I'm glad to find you😃 Idk if I post in the right section for this.. I successfully installed OSVentura in my system. In addition all working just fine except gpu amd r5 430 oland 2gb acceleration, system shows only 7mb and window effects laging too much when closing opening.. run RunME and this is the .zip file.

Thank you in advance!!

Send me imac-pro.zip 867.02 kB · 0 downloads

hello elemental86 I'm no expert but I don't think that card supports metal, which means your probably gonna have to spoof the device id to one that does. here is a link to support cards https://elitemacx86.com/threads/amd-gpu-compatibility-list-for-macos.617/

Edited by djlos55
to help a fellow hacintosher

Hi guys, 

First of all I wanted to congratulate those responsible for this project, as I have found a lot of valuable resources and knowledge about the hackintosh world that I was unaware of.

That said, I would like to ask for the help of anyone who is willing to offer it to me to get my hp laptop with ventura currently installed 100% operational. As you can see, I have managed to run the installer, install it and then boot it, but I still have a lot to learn and I can't get most of its components to work properly, such as the wifi and bluetooth card, graphics card (intel integrated with hdmi output) and some other little things that I can't remember right now.

I have read that it is possible to extract some files from the computer through programs like aida64 and similar, which serve to identify certain aspects of the components of the equipment to create a fully adapted and operational EFI.

Please, if someone could help me it would be very gratifying for me.

PS: Sorry for my English, I am also learning the language 😅

Thanks

Hello Master

I followed your instructions on how to install Vantura on my Asus laptop and used the pre-config EFI folder, and here is my Sendme.zip file, I really appreciate your awesome work.

Currently my issue is the non-working touchpad, some crackling on speaker and very high-power usage (fan is high on speed almost all the time) with no sleep function. Hope that ACPI help me solving them

https://easyupload.io/8y7phx

Thank you in advance!

15 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Hi guys, 

First of all I wanted to congratulate those responsible for this project, as I have found a lot of valuable resources and knowledge about the hackintosh world that I was unaware of.

That said, I would like to ask for the help of anyone who is willing to offer it to me to get my hp laptop with ventura currently installed 100% operational. As you can see, I have managed to run the installer, install it and then boot it, but I still have a lot to learn and I can't get most of its components to work properly, such as the wifi and bluetooth card, graphics card (intel integrated with hdmi output) and some other little things that I can't remember right now.

I have read that it is possible to extract some files from the computer through programs like aida64 and similar, which serve to identify certain aspects of the components of the equipment to create a fully adapted and operational EFI.

Please, if someone could help me it would be very gratifying for me.

PS: Sorry for my English, I am also learning the language 😅

Thanks

Bruce Wayne do you know what your hardware you have? computer model #?, bluetooth adapter? / WI-FI card?, CPU / iGPU?

You might wanna start with a tool called Hackintool. Learn how to use it and you will be able to see exactly what hardware you have. You could also look at the manufactures website to learn what hardware is contained in your laptop. then add the appropriate .kexts to your EFI/OC/Kexts folder and edit your config.plist with ProperTree or Opencore configurator to include those hardware during boot. Don't forget to see if your integrated graphics is supported in Ventura. If not you may have to spoof the device id to another one that is

• Like 1

Hello, I'm building a new Hackintosh with a Asus tuf gaming Z790-Plus WIFI D4 with a i9 13900K CPU (and 32Go ram) running Monterey, GPU is RX6800XT. Is it possible to get the proper DSDT for this setup. And what EFI should I use (I'm really not used to the OC mod and I'm a bit afraid about OC update with this mod version... Didn't really understand how the paypal donation work, for sure I'll donate after but if that is to be done first just tell me the procedure. Thanks !!! I'm used to OpenCore standard boorloader (0.8.9). I didn't yet run the config so I have no file to sent you...

Thanks !!!

12 hours ago, djlos55 said:

Bruce Wayne do you know what your hardware you have? computer model #?, bluetooth adapter? / WI-FI card?, CPU / iGPU?

You might wanna start with a tool called Hackintool. Learn how to use it and you will be able to see exactly what hardware you have. You could also look at the manufactures website to learn what hardware is contained in your laptop. then add the appropriate .kexts to your EFI/OC/Kexts folder and edit your config.plist with ProperTree or Opencore configurator to include those hardware during boot. Don't forget to see if your integrated graphics is supported in Ventura. If not you may have to spoof the device id to another one that is

Hi djlos55,

I have opted to downgrade to Monterey and have managed to install it. According to the components on my laptop they are all compatible. I pulled the component report with Aida64 and compared them with the manufacturer's website and they match. 

Processor: i5 10210u
iGPU: Intel Graphics UHD 620
Storage: PCIe NVMe 2.0
Ethernet: Realtek 10/100/1000 GbE 10/100/1000 GbE NIC
Wi-Fi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WLAN and Bluetooth 5
Camera: HD, HP 720p

Connection ports:

(1) USB 3.1 Type-C, Gen 1 connector (power delivery, DisplayPort)
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 1
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (powered port)
(1) HDMI 1.4b
(1) RJ-45/Ethernet port
(1) Combination headphone/microphone jack
(1) AC power port
(1) Standard security lock

I don't know if it will be enough, if someone can help me to get my Monterey working properly.

I have the kexts that as I have seen in the tutorials are compatible with my components, but for some reason I don't know it doesn't load correctly the graphics, wifi...

Thanks

17 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Hi djlos55,

I have opted to downgrade to Monterey and have managed to install it. According to the components on my laptop they are all compatible. I pulled the component report with Aida64 and compared them with the manufacturer's website and they match. 

Processor: i5 10210u
iGPU: Intel Graphics UHD 620
Storage: PCIe NVMe 2.0
Ethernet: Realtek 10/100/1000 GbE 10/100/1000 GbE NIC
Wi-Fi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WLAN and Bluetooth 5
Camera: HD, HP 720p

Connection ports:

(1) USB 3.1 Type-C, Gen 1 connector (power delivery, DisplayPort)
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 1
(1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (powered port)
(1) HDMI 1.4b
(1) RJ-45/Ethernet port
(1) Combination headphone/microphone jack
(1) AC power port
(1) Standard security lock

I don't know if it will be enough, if someone can help me to get my Monterey working properly.

I have the kexts that as I have seen in the tutorials are compatible with my components, but for some reason I don't know it doesn't load correctly the graphics, wifi...

Thanks

after you put the kexts in the folder are you making sure to add them into your config.plist?

8 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Of course, they are all in their corresponding section, I check it with ProperTree.

can you post your EFI folder? I will try to help you based on the previous post with the hardware info. once again im not an expert by any means, I just have acquired a decent amount of knowledge and know a little bit

12 hours ago, djlos55 said:

can you post your EFI folder? I will try to help you based on the previous post with the hardware info. once again im not an expert by any means, I just have acquired a decent amount of knowledge and know a little bit

Sure, here you go https://fromsmash.com/EFI-Monterey

I managed to get the ethernet card, trackpad, keyboard, Intel iGPU graphics (although I'm not sure they work quite right) and sound working. 

I would be missing Wi-fi, Bluetooth and some power issues for the NVMe and sleep.

If any Moderator or expert can help us I would be very grateful!

20 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Sure, here you go https://fromsmash.com/EFI-Monterey

I managed to get the ethernet card, trackpad, keyboard, Intel iGPU graphics (although I'm not sure they work quite right) and sound working. 

I would be missing Wi-fi, Bluetooth and some power issues for the NVMe and sleep.

If any Moderator or expert can help us I would be very grateful!

it looks like your still missing a couple kext to get bluetooth working properly. (BluetoothFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM.kext) ... I don't think you need usbinjectall.kext because you have ssdt-ec-usbx-labtop.aml but I could be wrong... Try NVMeFix.kext for your nvme... your sleep is either being caused by your usb setup or your acpi folder, also what smbios are you using?

7 hours ago, djlos55 said:

parece que todavía te faltan un par de pasos para que bluetooth funcione correctamente. (BluetoothFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext y BrcmPatchRAM.kext)... No creo que necesites usbinjectall.kext porque tienes ssdt-ec-usbx-labtop.aml pero podría estar equivocado... Prueba NVMeFix.kext para su nvme ... su sueño está causado por su configuración usb o su carpeta acpi, también ¿qué smbios está usando?

Hi djlos55,

Yesterday I managed to get everything working, don't ask me how I did it but trying several things using a bit of "trial and error" I got it. Wifi, Bluetooth, Lan, Sound, USBs and USB-C, Graphics, etc. The only thing is that in graphics I get a graphic that is not the one my computer has and in the playback of some youtube videos it just gives micro lags if I turn up the quality too high, which makes me think that the graphics is not working at 100%....

That's the only thing I still need to fix to get it perfect.

20 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Hi djlos55,

Yesterday I managed to get everything working, don't ask me how I did it but trying several things using a bit of "trial and error" I got it. Wifi, Bluetooth, Lan, Sound, USBs and USB-C, Graphics, etc. The only thing is that in graphics I get a graphic that is not the one my computer has and in the playback of some youtube videos it just gives micro lags if I turn up the quality too high, which makes me think that the graphics is not working at 100%....

That's the only thing I still need to fix to get it perfect.

have you tried all the different framebuffers settings for that IGPU? coffee lake/comet lake have several.  https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/blob/master/Manual/FAQ.IntelHD.en.md

Edited by djlos55

2 hours ago, djlos55 said:

¿Has probado todas las diferentes configuraciones de framebuffers para esa IGPU? Coffee Lake/Comet Lake tiene varios.  https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/blob/master/Manual/FAQ.IntelHD.en.md

You are referring to the different device-ids? I'm sorry but I don't have enough knowledge to understand you well, could you be more specific about the configurations you are talking about?

Best,

I am sad that this will probably be my last Hackintosh (laptop)... started with Snow Leopard way back when (desktop).  I just can't keep up with this "hobby" any longer.  I would like some help with SSDT files, Please.

HP ZBook 15 Firefly G7 15.6" Laptop
Intel Core i7-10810U
1TB SSD (560GB Monterey, 440GB Windows 11)

I've successfully installed OC 0.88 and Monterey onto the first partition.  I'm experiencing some mouse freeze/lagginess, no Intel WiFi (yet), no Bluetooth (yet), no Sound (yet), no Trackpad (yet).  Figured I'd reach out for help with the SSDT... then move on to fixing those things.

Here is the "SendMe" file uploaded.  Thanks in advance.

https://easyupload.io/mg9qhf

• Administrators
On 1/23/2023 at 12:44 AM, ten2pwr6 said:

I am sad that this will probably be my last Hackintosh (laptop)

save one ioreg with this efi folder

https://easyupload.io/tmud8m

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE