Hello,

I need help please. I have installed Ventura, but I have some problems like Kernel panic crash, and restart system.

when I turn on/off bluetooth.

My config:

Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Formula

Processor: intel Core i7700

Graphic card: intel UHD 630

Wifi/BLT card: Broadcom BCM943602 

Ssd Nvme: Samsung 980

Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64 Go DDR4

Thank you

Gigabte Z690 UD AX-i3-12100. ram 32 go, Nvidia GT 710. Built in Intel HD 730 graphics and  WiFi don't work. Computer sees only one monitor hooked to me GT 710. Rear panel audio does not work. Using contro key does not detect second monitor.I used Alder Lake EFI folder.

RunMe: https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20221117k2DcmU3T/6d2TJDjo

Edited by laudou

Hi All,

I have a fully functional laptop working except for touchpad. My touchpad is ELAN1000 and is not recognised at all by the system.

My configuration is the following:

ASUS UX305CA

CPU: Intel® Core™ M 6Y30

GPU: HD Graphics 515

HDD: M2 SATA 512GB

OC 0.87

WIFI: DW1820A (working with BT 100%)

Everything is working 100% except the touchpad. I am sending a link with my EFI (please change SMBIOS info if you are going to use it for yourself) and other useful files.

If anyone is able and willing to have a look at the issue i have with my touchpad i would appreciate it a lot.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w5cf8pfjz9i2t95/AAC56EZG7HjOFUMACLDqb4Eka?dl=0

Hello,
I installed with Ventura, I used "EFI.Opencore.Desktop.RaptorLake.MOD" and opencore 0.8.5 for efi. I produced a serial for SMBios according to iMac20.1.
The system was successfully installed, but it freezes from time to time, does not give an error, only temporarily does not work, then it is fixed.

Here are the Hardware I have:
CPU: Intel 13600K
Cooler: 140mm Liquid
Ram: G.Skill 16GB 3600Mhz
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB
HDD: Toshiba ABA300V 3TB
GRAPHICS: RX 570 4GB
MOBO: Msi Pro Z790-A Wifi DDR4
MOBO GRAPHICS: Intel UHD 770 (I'm not using)
MOBO Ethernet: Intel i225-V
MOBO Wifi/Bluetooth: Intel Wifi 6E AX211 160Mhz
MOBO Audio: ALC4080
Monitor: DELL S2721DS (hdmi, have speaker, using hdmi audio)

I deleted the system, I will reinstall it, but I could not understand and do this ACPI thing.

I would appreciate if you could prepare the ACPI table, and could you please tell me how to setup with acpi?
For example, should I install with "SSDT-OLARILA700.aml" that I used ready to start the installation? Or should I install the system with the "DSDT.aml" you will give me?

Note: runme.app throws "reset" while running.
It reset 2 or 3 times.

So I added the iasl acpi table I got via windows11.

DSDT.zip

Send me Mustafa-iMac.zip

Edited by dtonkz
added to the situation

Hello

Please Help me patch and create my DSDT, attached the dumped Runme app

I use NoteBook CoffeeLake Plus and CometLake Download EFI folder

I have issue with Dell Fan Noise power management, and sleep issue please.. help me.

Would like venture or Monterey
Intel Core Processor i7-10750H 10TH Gen.
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Dell Precision 5550

https://ufile.io/u08fgc63

Thanks @MaLd0n Please help

Edited by Hany Kamal

Hi Dear Maldon , 

I think  you receiving my little donation... 

Please sir  I need your help to solve problem on my DSDT/Config.plist  I installed Mac OS Ventura with Opencore , everything  work except  Track Pad, Bluetooth and USB3 ,  Usb 2 was  working but after a update of USBinjetAll kext no USB is working now .  I have a kP Error at every boot up of my system but that didn't stop the booting of my system. I'm running a triple boot , Ubuntu , Windows 11 and Mac OS Ventura and in My windows  system I experienced an incorrect time automatically Sync error that I'm not able to  solve using modify  regedit windows ( create RealTimeIsuniversal...) 

Please help me correct those errors on my Config.plist and patched my dsdt please. 

Here is my send me file link:  https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20221204pgSW2NBP

Down is my boot error file

thanks you

Archive 2.zip

Edited by brand19

Hi ,

I hava Asus VivoBook x705UBR

CPU : i7-8550U

GPU : UHD 620

I installed Big Sur first, but can't got GPU acceleration, I tested all possible device-id/platform-id (1659000+0000C087, 16590000+0000571B....), whet set device§id+platform-id, got black screen (backlight) , but when set just device-id got gum work but no acceleration and platform-id setting by WeG to 0x3E910003 (which is for CLK I think)

her is my Runme file : https://easyupload.io/yzswsi

Best Regards

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Walid Hammami said:

CPU : i7-8550U

this processor is kabylake and i think work with video patch from our efi folder with smbios macbookpro14,1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE