cyberdevs

iMessage Fixer

Hello guys,

A while back I wrote a tiny app to fix certain issues with iMessage/Messages and FaceTime.

This app will remove corrupted files and the Messages/FaceTime database and the Network Interface preference files which might be the cause for iMessage/Messages and FaceTime not working properly.

If you are having activation issues with iMessage, this application is not the answer but if you already activated iMessage on your Mac or Hack and the Messages is acting up you can use this app to fix it.

iMessage Fixer.zip

There are other issues that can result in imessage/Messages and FaceTime not working properly like using a blacklisted Serial Number or MLB or SmUUID or simply an unactivated AppleID. If that's the case you need to use Clover Configurator 5.2.0.1 (or newer version) to rebuild your SMBIOS data with the most updated details like shown in the picture below:

686967590_ScreenShot2018-09-08at9_19_49PM.thumb.png.b8f6b934c6468991e91764170bdf9735.png

All you have to do is to select the SMBIOS section and then form the SMBIOS selector choose the most compatible SMBIOS with your hardware:

1679356063_ScreenShot2018-09-08at9_42_01PM.thumb.png.7730fe80376f0b7ff9ce537609f7cb92.png

Then you need to select the RtVariable section to generate the MLB based on your SMBIOS data and then just click the Generate button next to ROM to automatically generate the MLB and ROM ID based on your SMBIOS and then copy/paste the MLB from the newly generated info into the MLB box next to the ROM filed. Save your new config.plist

1955082743_ScreenShot2018-09-08at9_35_35PM.thumb.png.787502c4b7de26a0d8011786b79d38c9.png

Once you did the steps above and save the config, close Clover Configurator and the run the iMessage Fixer app and then reboot the computer, once macOS is loaded, login into iMessage or Messages using your AppleID and hopefully you can activate your iMessage and FaceTime.

Important Note:

If you already signed in AppStore or iCloud using your current config.plist you might need to remove that device from iCloud in order to prevent the Account Lock Up by Apple because once you change the Serial Number, MLB and SmUUID Apple's server will lock your account in order to protect your data and you need to rest the your AppleID's password.

I hope you find this helpful.

Cheers :)

Ran the app and rebooted. Greeted with "Messages is updating.." notification.

Its taking quite a while..Well, I'll just wait it out and update again how it works out. :D

Donate

Gitter Chat

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro- Black Edition VN7-592G/HM170 Chipset

Intel i7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM (UEFI Clover Catalina)

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Intel i5-8600 16GB RAM Asus Radeon RX580 8GB (UEFI Clover Catalina)

you don't have to wait that long ;)

Well, I just did LOL

In any case, I am sure your app did what its supposed to. System asked me to relogin into icloud so I guess that settles it for that part. Still cant activate imessage. Must be some config I might hv missed.

Edit: Picture deleted due to privacy

Edited by Guest

Donate

Gitter Chat

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

scratch your Apple ID on the bottom of the window as well

LOL! Silly me!

Tried sending message doesnt work.

Have you ever used this Apple ID on any legitimate apple devices?

Yeap, on my iPhone

Donate

Gitter Chat

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Yeah my bad I didn't notice that the iMessage is still inactive!

Have you ever used this Apple ID on any legitimate apple devices like an iPhone, iPad or MacBook etc.?

This app won't activate the iMessage, if you get a prompt that "You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time." error you need to contact Apple and send them the customer code and sadly there's no other way at least I haven't found one yet :(

Added in 17 minutes 50 seconds:

Yeap, on my iPhone

Take a look at this guide this might help:

https://hackintosher.com/guides/quick-fixes-facetime-icloud-imessage-hackintosh-not-working/

I'm testing it right now to see if that method is working

• Administrators

how to fix nvidia 1050ti graphics issue for mojave

forget nvidia for mojave

use a correct forum section

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hi, I tried a lot of guides, including the mentioned but cannot login to imessage neither facetime. I have working icloud account activated on real iphone, but I see that I have linked the telephone number of that iPhone that is not mine and I cannot remove it without loging to iMessage, apparently.

Is there any log file where can I at least check what is wrong with iMessage?

You cannot sign in to FaceTime on this Mac at this time

To use FaceTime with this Mac, contact Apple Support and provide the code below.

*** some code

I am getting this error 

After running your app, I receive the same error .

My iCloud and store is working 

Thanks in advance

I am running Catalina 10.15.7