Help!! solution for graphics acceleration intel hd graphics 4400 / core i5 4th / Lenovo thinkpad yoga s1

Hi, I need help. i just installed high sierra open core to my lenovo thinkpad yoga s1 laptop, use dortania guide for config.plist configuration. The problem is that I do not have graphic acceleration and that it has 7 mb. I attach photos and my EFI folder. Greetings from Bolivia.

Lenovo Thinkpad yoga s1 / core i5 4th / intel hd graphics 4400 /  RAM 8 gb 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5xXS-xg8e1zZg4dKiJH8wE58uCMq-sa

Thank you for responding and for your kindness in helping those who are beginners.

I tell you that I did the patching like this in the link you gave me but there is a problem that when starting and being on the login screen you see the image with errors, I close the laptop screen, I open it again and it fixes, recognizing the iGPU and graphics acceleration.

The problem is only when I turn on the laptop and it reaches the login. you help me please?

Attached photos.

Photos.rar

• Administrators

delete ssdts from acpi folder in ur efi folder, paste dsdt there. update ur config.plist

thanks maldon now if I get the percentage of the battery.

a question, why is the percentage of charge not updated when I connect it to the power? It only shows me the percentage of charge when connecting to the current and does not update.