Cassio

OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion bootable USB

check in the bios if the sata configuration is set to ahci, and not to ide. it cant be ide.

i did it ( installed mountain lion with a problem with network driver )and i lost my windows partition !!!

right now i have two hard drives BUT when i activate ohci mode my PC recognize only one hard drive............

thank you

PC : Motherboard: MSI Z68MA-ED55 (B3), CPU: i5 2400, RAM: 3 Go, ATI radeon 5400 HD 2 Go, Hard drive: WDC 1 To, Windows XP

hello

like i say before.. not 100% sure .. but xp don't have drivers for ahci

good hack

windows 7 will be a solution for my problem ????

PC : Motherboard: MSI Z68MA-ED55 (B3), CPU: i5 2400, RAM: 3 Go, ATI radeon 5400 HD 2 Go, Hard drive: WDC 1 To, Windows XP

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3

PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

Im trying to Dual boot mountain lion 10.8.4 bootable usb on my laptop. I press 1 during the usb boot to use the chameleon loader. It seems to boot showing the lines of code but then it stalls 2 lines after it says DMOS has arrived. something about the bluetooth controller. I tried -v -f and deleting ati video kexts. im not sure what else i can do

thanks to anyone able to help

hello

is not the ati kext u give problems.. u don't have ati...

u must remove the intel ones

boot

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

thanks alot for your help. I owe you haha.

just one more problem now. i seemed to have installed it but when i boot from the hard drive with chameleon it stalls at the point in the attached picture, i tried -v - x - f

im trying to dual boot with windows 8 if that makes a difference.

thanks a bunch

99.thumb.jpg.321e0d70fc2c9020eb63701658ce84e9.jpg

hello

man what u want is someone install that thing for u ..

u must read about u hardware and apply the fix.. are all here in forum..

mac os x is 99% of reading, googling , persistency and 1 % of luck u hardware be compatible

mac os x in easy way u must buy a mac..

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2193

so .. read about what u are doing

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

My OS X Files 

I got past the Install phase pretty easy, I'm trying to Dual Boot OSX/Win 7, when I get to the next stage to boot from the USB into the OSX partition, it gets all the way down to

DMOS has arrived

[iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

it just stays on this screen and I have no Idea how to get past it

www.imgur.com/Y5leANs

hello

is a graphics problem..

to install simple delete appleintel*capri* and appleintelhd4000*

boot

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

after instalation

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3111

good hack

My OS X Files 

hello

is a graphics problem..

to install simple delete appleintel*capri* and appleintelhd4000*

boot

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

after instalation

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3111

good hack

I deleted all Intel and ATI before I installed, and booted with -v and it works, however no USB except my mouse and Boot USB are being recognized, and I have no ethernet adapters

Sorry to bump this post but I can't get the USB to load the installer at all.

I successfully copied the .raw to a USB stick and got it to launch on startup. I selected "Mac OS X Installation" from the menu, than a bunch of text flashes on the screen, loading kexts I presume, and than after that, nothing. It's just a plain black screen with no error and there is no activity from my USB drive, from there I have to shutdown my PC. I've tried things like deleting the video kexts and using commands like "GraphicsEnabler=No -f" but is does nothing. Just the same black screen with no USB activity.

Here are my specs:

Intel i5 4430 3.00GHz

12GB DDR3 RAM @ 798MHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 285

HP 2AF3 Motherboard

I discovered something new maybe that's the source of the problem .

My first message :

Hi ! I used the USB bootable file you put on this forum , but at the end of the installation there is an error telling :Install Failed : Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=121 "An error occured while updating system extension information" and operation couldn't be completed (kextcache error 71.)

I have an INTEL HD 4000 "GPU" by the way

I already tried to boot with -x -v GraphicsEnabler=No , renamed the kexts i added to boot ( actually i could boot without it )

PS 2 : i'm installing it on the same USB where the installation is but in another partition of 10go

Thanks !

I added before AppleIntelFramebuffercapri and AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.

By the way i added them with Transmac going into System/library/extension but i see that if i use the windows default explorer i have the EFI folder then clover and kexts, what should i do ?

Using transmac i'm not able to delete the kexts , i don't understand why... Edit : it delete the files in the kext folders but not the files themselves.

Thanks

-------------- EDIT ------------------

i just saw that there are some lines after PackageKit : kextcache ....

Many lines with ATIXXXXController.kext has no Info.plist file ( XXXX are numbers )

and other ATI Stuff , a line with CSRHIDTransitionDriver.kext is not authentic omitting.

also there are the bluetooth kext i deleted and added later ( the same ) ->

/Volumes/"The HDD where i install"/System/Library/Extensions/"The bluetooth kext i deleted and re-added after".kext is not authentic omitting from prelinked kernel.

Can't use "The bluetooth kext i deleted and re-added.kext" - Not linked

Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothHIDMouse aborting prelink

Failed to generate prelinked kernel

Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[368] exited with status 71

and finally Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache.

----------

I'm recreating the usb installer maybe it will work this time.

hello

u mess the image

from lion to now .. mac os x use kernelcache to acelerate the boot process

u can't copy kext to installer.. kext is not to copy is to install .. and repair permissions and update caches..

u have ati card + hd 4000 ?

if so the ati msg is normal it don't reconized the ati card .. it don't work also.. only intel hd 4000

and boot from a usb 2 port.. the system is not installed.. after installation will see if usb 3 works

good hack

My OS X Files 

I retried an installation but without success but i think i will manage soon.

This time i used a USB key of 8gb ( installation ) and the partition was on a second USB of 16gb.

I deleted all ATI , and Bluetooth kext ( IOBluetoothFamily.kext and IOBluetoothHIDDriver.kext ) and my installation failed with this log :

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDMouse.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDMouse.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDKeyboard.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDKeyboard.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily.

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:41 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

Sep 24 14:28:42 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDMouse.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:42 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDKeyboard.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:42 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily.

Sep 24 14:28:42 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: AppleBluetoothHIDMouse.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.driver.IOBluetoothHIDDriver.

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.AppleBluetoothHIDMouse; aborting prelink.

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Failed to generate prelinked kernel.

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[374] exited with status 71.

Sep 24 14:28:49 localhost OSInstaller[310]: kextcache: Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache

Somebody could help me please?

hello

man .. how u want help if u don't do what we told u to do ?

again .. the bluetooth kext deleted why ?

u must delete graphics kext.. u problem is graphics...

why u don't read the info we gave to u ?

delete ati and intel kext

good hack

My OS X Files 

hello

u don't know what u are talking about

man don't mess with our image..

is the last time i say this to u

the kext in installer system/library/extensions

don't be installed in system

the system are in a app in the installer.. when ??? u boot the installer, will run this app and install in the hd the system..

so.. u don't know what u are talking about..

good hack

My OS X Files 

I don't understand what you're trying to tell me with that

"the kext in installer system/library/extensions

don't be installed in system

the system are in a app in the installer.. when ??? u boot the installer, will run this app and install in the hd the system.."

But thank you trying to help me..

PS : What i do is booting my USB Installer key and installing it normally , the only thing "special" i did is deleting 2 .kexts ( because with those the installer don't boot after the text lines and i have a black screen )

hello

what part u don't understand..

what is gonna be installed in the hd .. is a application .. in the installer .. will be run by the installer and unzip what gonna be installed in the hd.. the real mac os x..

not the kext u are messing in our image and copy another kext from where u want..

is because of this.. i say u don't know what u are doing.. but many times i say to not mess with the image..

only delete ati and intel kext

boot

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

i hope this is last time

good hack

My OS X Files