jhonsteve

CATALINA AMD INSTALLATION FREEZES ON BOOT SCREEN

Hi

My laptop specs:

AMD ryzen 5 with radeon vega 8 graphics

I downloaded the AMD version of catalina boot image from your olarila website.

After setting the bios for the boot image to run the installer, it Freezes after 5 or 6 seconds.

Please Help

i am newbie in olarila.com

Edited by jhonsteve

• Administrators

amd mobile graphics dont work

forget it for hack

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

I don't know if this is useful as I've just moved from hacking old Macs to running new builds (MLPostFactor & MacPostFactor) over to hopefully hacking an AMD Asus Zenbook (UM431DA) within Ryzen 7 (3700u) and Vega RX 10 (Picasso according to looking up the PCI ID), but apparently this Reddit thread mentions Picasso in Catalina Beta 10.15.2 Beta 3...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/dzbr6t/apple_add_support_for_raven_ridge_raven2_picasso/

It was also highlighted on Mac Rumors too here with reference to Beta 2 and Beta 4: 

https://www.macrumors.com/2020/02/07/macos-catalina-amd-apu-references/

Looks promising... 

Please do school me (I'm not a cnowflake ;) ) if my understanding is off as any learnings are always useful for us all in seeing how far we can stretch everything.

If anyone needs a test machine to try anything, I can cope still on my other old Ubuntu Zenbook when the new laptop (ZenBook UM431DA) arrives this week and we can test from a fresh Ryzen 7 3700u/Vega RX 10, and document the results... 

Also happy to try and set up some form of temporary screen sharing access (while communicating) to it for those that want to PM me and work together in getting it tested (within reason, of course)...

Thanks guys :)

Edited by Robsta Robotard
Clarity on how we could communicate in confirmation that the build might be functioning correctly...
  • Like 1