Lenovo IdeaPad S145 10th Gen

Problems:

• Battery duration (not longer than 2 hours in soft use, I mean no video editing, no photoshop, no games nor videos, just word, emails, and similar things)
  • Trackpad does not work after sleep (computer wakes up with keyboard or mouse and they work properly, but trackpad can't wake up nor functioning again after waking up).

RunMe.app File Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oZjGMe4jueqzoRroROpRdXjr4KemBMqx/view?usp=sharing

Having trouble getting  My older but Mac supported Geforce card running along with Integrated Graffics at the same time

It DOES  work and load fine under my preferred High Sierra 10.13.6 system using CLOVER bootloader now after a few restarts now loads fine under Clover. But for stability I'm trying to convert installation over to OpenCore bootloader. 

I have used generic IvyBridge copy of OC EFI from this site but when trying to boot up with GX card installed I get "waiting for debugger connection" freeze". (it does load if card with HDMI Plugged in but then no Integrated INTEL works. 

If I pull out card regular bootup occurs with INTEL HD 4000 working FINE but I need to also have Geforce Card working for future monitor set up. 

Under the Original CLOVER EFI both Intel graffics AND Geforce card and graffics work fine and Mac system identifies both so `i can mirror several screens One with intel and one out of HDMI from card. I need to run High Sierra for awhile yet to work with some legacy software. The mother board is noted in my profile and is very MAC or hackintosh friendly and both graffics "should" load and work OOTB  as they do under my Clover install. Can someone identify what is wrong with my OC efi or is it because original installation was done under Clover with just EFI being swapped out to OpenCore later. `(I have also tried to do an install with opencore efi but it did not seem to make a difference. 

Working Clover dump-iMac.zip

On 12/21/2012 at 9:47 PM, dgn4 said:

I got this dsdt using aida64, but now, i cant find the patches.

Please, help me, i need them.

motherboard: HM55

notebook: nv55c02b (gateway)

dsdt.aml.zip 23.96 kB · 487 downloads

Here is my file. I am having problems with display port audio... Audio works on my headset but not on the monitor speakers. I am also having HUGE lag... And can't run any games or high demand programs. My pc freezes when I minimize a windows because of the genie/scale effect. PLEASE HELP!! I ACCIDENTALY REPLIED THIS. BUT HERE:

Send me Hamzas-iMac-Pro.zip

Edited by Hamza Mulic

Hi,

My I have I laptop Rog GL753ve the Parts Are i7 7700hq Kaby lake hd630 16g ram Wifi Dualband Ac7265.Wifi works

My problem is my bt is not working the wifi is working. Another Problem is sleep mode. I find this 2 problem right know but maybe ı have more problems ı am sending my files and ı hope you can.I need a DSDT patch help me about it thanks.

https://www.transfernow.net/dl/202204244GfCuRbT

Hello people,

I upgraded my system from Mojave to Monterey. I have the default Olarila EFI for Intel CoffeLake.

My PC have:

- Asus z390 Aorus Pro 

- Intel i7 8799

- Sapphire RX580 Nitro+

- 32 GB RAM 2666 Mhz

So I need please a DSDT patch because isn't running well right now... Here my RunMe file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VxgUvMsDME8tcfE6Ohj-s1KyZ_HH_YiW/view?usp=sharing

PS: Any knows a Bluetooth card with full compatibility or a USB dongle for Monterey? Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for your help.