firuztj

HP ProBook 430 G5 Catalina

Hi. I cant install Catalina on HP ProBook 430 G5. I created USB flash, installed last clover 5090 and replaced clover.plist and other necessary files (kexts, drivers etc) from working EFI Mojave 10.14.6. When the indicator with the apple logo fills up, nothing else happens. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hi, onemanosx. Thanks for the feedback. I tried to do so, but unfortunately, when booting from the installation flash drive, the laptop constantly reboots. And if I prepare the installation flash drive, replacing the necessary files in them from working Mojave EFI folder, then when loading from the installation flash drive the indicator with the apple logo is filled, and then nothing happens. I can attach all the necessary files or screenshots. But I dont know which files or screenshots are needed to study this problem.

I dont know how to do it. Could you please tell me how to do it

If you are using Olarila's image the patch is preconfigured and the option can be easily accessed at Clover Menu> Options> Custom DSDT patches >.

Otherwise, you are required to add the patch manually to config.plist on a working mac/hack.

Donate

Gitter Chat

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro- Black Edition VN7-592G/HM170 Chipset

Intel i7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM (UEFI Clover Catalina)

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Intel i5-8600 16GB RAM Asus Radeon RX580 8GB (UEFI Clover Catalina)

I have add the patch and have successfully install OS Catalina. Thank you very much. Now bluetooth is not working and WiFi connects after 2-3 minutes. Broadcom BCM94352Z. Any ideas?

Added in 30 minutes 2 seconds:

I have solved this problem. Onemanosx thank you for advise

bluetooth is not working

Read this thread till end (if necessary) https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/339175-brcmpatchram2-for-1015-catalina-broadcom-bluetooth-firmware-upload/?do=findComment&comment=2694146

It is also important that your USB are properly configured for Bluetooth to work reliably.

WiFi

Use latest released kext here https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup

Donate

Gitter Chat

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro- Black Edition VN7-592G/HM170 Chipset

Intel i7-6700HQ, 8GB RAM (UEFI Clover Catalina)

MSI B360 Gaming Arctic

Intel i5-8600 16GB RAM Asus Radeon RX580 8GB (UEFI Clover Catalina)