Mirone

[GUIDE] How to Activate Microphone on Conexant Codecs and others.

basically please fix the audio fully for my laptop

Sorry for the delay, Honestly I don't have time to patch AppleHDA unless I get paid for it, anyway follows the files.

Archive.zip

Added in 10 minutes 40 seconds:

Internal Speaker, Internal Mic & Earphones do work but external mic via linein(combojack) does not work.

Try the same files above.

use Layout-ID=3

btn_donate_SM.gif

Sorry for the delay, Honestly I don't have time to patch AppleHDA unless I get paid for it, anyway follows the files.

Archive.zip

use Layout-ID=3

Hi [ref]Mirone[/ref],

I have tried the AppleALC you posted and using layout id 3, I only have speaker and headphone working. Internal Mic does not work now but its recognized also inline mic via combo jack does not work. What can I send now to help? Thank you for your time

Archive.zip

use Layout-ID=3

small issue when i connected to headphone jack than mic didn't change from internal to LineIn can u fix??

Added in 17 seconds:

Archive.zip

use Layout-ID=3

small issue when i connected to headphone jack than mic didn't change from internal to LineIn can u fix??

try this: Archive.zip

Added in 25 minutes 59 seconds:

Hi Mirone,

I have tried the AppleALC you posted and using layout id 3, I only have speaker and headphone working. Internal Mic does not work now but its recognized also inline mic via combo jack does not work. What can I send now to help? Thank you for your time

ComboJack working?

any way, try this files, i don't have more free time to patch AppleALC or AppleHDA or similar things.

Layout-ID=3

Archive.zip

btn_donate_SM.gif

ComboJack working?

any way, try this files, i don't have more free time to patch AppleALC or AppleHDA or similar things.

Layout-ID=3

Hi [ref]Mirone[/ref],

I have tried your new files and below are the results:

AppleALCv1 - Internal Speaker, Internal Microphone working. Combojack(inline) headphones working, Combojack(inline) microphone not detected

AppleALCv2 - anything wont work.

Screenshot when earphones with mic is inserted to combojack AppleALCv1

screenshot.png

Again, thanks for sparing some time. Happy new year!

Regards,

John

try this: Archive.zip

Added in 25 minutes 59 seconds:

ComboJack working?

Layout-ID=3

hello mirone thanks for ur help the microphone works but when i inserted the headphone it does same as internal microphone not as LineIn out mircrophone

Again thanks and a Happy New Year!!!

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying for 7 days to fix my external mic on my Asus X550CC ALC270 with no success. With layout 27 everything is working (including internal mic) except external mic. I've followed this guide and others on the internet but none of them worked. Could you guide me please on this? I've dumped my codec from ubuntu and have attached it alongside 2 screenshots of pin configuration (one imported from the codec dump and the other imported from IOregistry with layout 27). I can provide other files if needed.

I really really appreciate it!!! :)

codec_dump_alc270.zip

Anybody here?

I can't get working internal mic. Codec: Conexant CX11970 on Acer Swift 3 with i5 1035G1.

Already tried to play with nodes in AppleHDA, but without success.

The internal speakers are working, as like as the combo jack (headphone/mic), but the internal mic soes not.

Could you please help me? I don't know how I can proceed.