Mirone

[GUIDE] How to Activate Microphone on Conexant Codecs and others.

[ref]Mirone[/ref],

So many thanks my brother!!!

Valeu meu caro!!! :D

(files was deleted because the codec dump was in nexts posts...)

Edited by Guest

GA Z170 XP SLi i7 SkyLake - AMD Radeon RX 64 Vega Gigabyte Samsung EVO 500GB 16GB Ram

Notebook Lenovo Thinkpad E470 i5 7th gen 16GB Ram Intel HD 620 SD card / 240 GB SSD Kingston

Sorry Mirone, im not know what's happens, im will try again...

Im will try with ubuntu iso live...thanks sorry!!!

Edited by Guest

GA Z170 XP SLi i7 SkyLake - AMD Radeon RX 64 Vega Gigabyte Samsung EVO 500GB 16GB Ram

Notebook Lenovo Thinkpad E470 i5 7th gen 16GB Ram Intel HD 620 SD card / 240 GB SSD Kingston

[ref]max.1974[/ref],

1- Install AppleHDA in: /System/Library/Extensions (Use Olarila Repair Permissions)

2- Copy and paste CodecCommander to: EFI â–¸ CLOVER â–¸ kexts â–¸ Other

3- copy the Jack_Fix folder to your Desktop and run Install.command

4- Repair the permissions and rebuild the caches (Use Olarila Repair Permissions)

Lenovo Files.zip

btn_donate_SM.gif

:D Olá Mirone, deixa eu explicar pois meu inglês não é tão bom...kkk

Meu brother, eu usei seu programa e obtive a AppleHDA perfeita, mas tem que instalá-la a cada update, então lendo seu post, me perguntei seria o caso do Mirone obter a AppleALC ideal para que eu não precise modificar a AppleHDA ?

Quero agradecer de coração sua ajuda, e queria saber se é possível obter a AppleALC para o meu caso, ou apenas a AppleHDA?

É porque instalei a que seu programa me forneceu e está funcionando o microfone, porém só funciona com a AppleHDA sem a AppleALC na pasta other. Ok?

Obrigado mesmo e peço mais esse favor de informar, e não irei me esquecer de seu trabalho, ok? :guitar

Mirone!!!

Obrigadoooooooooo!!!!!!

Funciona muuuuitooooooooo bemmm!!!

Excelente trabalho meu caro, Deus abençoe!!!!!!!!

Cara que demais, não tenho nada além do config.plist e do DSDT e sua AppleALC!!!!

Fresh install que tava coçando pra arrumar o áudio!!! Só esperando sua baita ajuda!!!!

Vc merece sempre saúde e paz irmão, e reconhecimento!!!!

Obrigadoooooo!!!

:guitar:guitar:guitar:superman:superman:D:D:D:frantics:frantics:meeting

1995266436_CapturadeTela2019-03-05s01_50_30.thumb.png.fc34808f5b66df2a5e1962c1a69f8110.png

473782432_CapturadeTela2019-03-05s01_50_02.png.c8a41c1135fc30515582418480498b32.png

Mirone!!!

Obrigadoooooooooo!!!!!!

Funciona muuuuitooooooooo bemmm!!!

Excelente trabalho meu caro, Deus abençoe!!!!!!!!

Cara que demais, não tenho nada além do config.plist e do DSDT e sua AppleALC!!!!

Fresh install que tava coçando pra arrumar o áudio!!! Só esperando sua baita ajuda!!!!

Vc merece sempre saúde e paz irmão, e reconhecimento!!!!

Obrigadoooooo!!!

:guitar:guitar:guitar:superman:superman:D:D:D:frantics:frantics:meeting

Show, Obrigado pelas energias positivas, tudo de melhor!

btn_donate_SM.gif

• Administrators

energias positivas

tá precisando :mrgreen::meeting

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hi.

Jack FIX working with my Acer and ALC255 Codec.

My Problem was the Distorted Audio through Headphones. Jack_FIX fixed every time I execute it .

I make Jack-Fix Autostart at Start with Mojave but I must every Time start Jack_Fix in Terminal as Admin.

I using Mojave 10.14.4

Is there a way it can Autostart the Fix or integrate the Fix to AppleALC or Clover?

Thank you so much

Hello,

I've got Conexant Unknown (Generic), but with AppleALC and codec 3 audio on jack and speakers works. There's a problem with internal microphone and combojack microphone. Can you help me with Jack_Fix for that?

Note:

My vendor id is exactly the same as Conexant CX8050, so we can suppose that this is my audio card codec.

Below i will attach codec_dump.txt from Linux.

This is a link for OneDrive with EFI, DCPIManager Screen, ioreg etc.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvgVyJh3sibH8yN4jpB10I7tepXF

codec_dump.txt

Is there a way it can Autostart the Fix or integrate the Fix to AppleALC or Clover?

follow the steps in the first post, then use Olarila Repair Permissions to repair permissions and rebuild caches.

Added in 14 minutes 44 seconds:

AppleALC and codec 3 audio on jack and speakers works

try this AppleALC: AppleALC.kext.zip

btn_donate_SM.gif

Hello,

I've got almost the same problem with an external mic, combo jack on CX8050, 14f11f72, an Asus laptop. Everything works except the external mic via the combo jack. Neither AppleALC (from GitHub) nor your AppleHDA Patcher (1.9) work. "Line In" appears in the UI but doesn't receive input sound from a connected headset. VoodooHDA works but doesn't support HDMI audio, hda-verb on 0x19 and GET_PIN_SENSE detects an inserted jack. According to what I found in the internet related to this codec, it isn't only me who has this problem.

codec_dump.txt

Hello,

I've got almost the same problem with an external mic, combo jack on CX8050, 14f11f72, an Asus laptop. Everything works except the external mic via the combo jack. Neither AppleALC (from GitHub) nor your AppleHDA Patcher (1.9) work. "Line In" appears in the UI but doesn't receive input sound from a connected headset. VoodooHDA works but doesn't support HDMI audio, hda-verb on 0x19 and GET_PIN_SENSE detects an inserted jack. According to what I found in the internet related to this codec, it isn't only me who has this problem.

try this: AppleHDA.kext.zip

layout id=2

btn_donate_SM.gif

try this: AppleHDA.kext.zip

layout id=2

No. It doesn't work either. It is the same as your AppleHDA patcher does and the same as your patch in the AppleALC project does. It doesn't receive the actual audio signal from the combo jack. CodecCommander and hda-verb work fine in terms of changing and reading values. Something wrong with the hex/base64 in patching the binary here https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/blob/master/Resources/CX8050/Info.plist I guess.

P.S. I was right. This patch gets external mic working. But

hda-verb 0x19 SET_PIN_WIDGET_CONTROL 0x24

still has to be executed. It seem that there're no options to automate it without userspace tools or without non vanilla kexts in a system partition.

cx8050.diff.txt

[ref]Aleksander_[/ref],

Are you using Mojave?

Yes. It works with layout=3 injected via Clover's Device Properties. Your patched AppleHDA and layout=2 is working without external mic. And AppleALC, layout 3 without the patch above behaved similarly.

The patch enables getting sound from a device but

hda-verb 0x19 GET_PIN_WIDGET_CONTROL 0x00

returns 0x20 by default for both 0x19 and 0x1a. 0x1a works regardless a value set. I wonder if there's a possibility to set 0x24 for external mic via pin config in AppleALC or so. In order to have MacOS partition completely untouched by hacks and keep everything custom on a EFI partition.

P.S. I was right. It is possible. Here's the full patch for AppleALC which enables external mic (LineIn) on cx8050 without codeccommander and other workarounds. I basically appended the verb command "01970724" to set 0x24 on 0x19 into pin config. May be it makes sense to make a pull request. The sound from ext mic is quiet though, even on max volume but it's more about the layout and platform, I think.

cx8050_pins.diff.txt

P.S. I was right. It is possible. Here's the full patch for AppleALC which enables external mic (LineIn) on cx8050 without codeccommander and other workarounds. I basically appended the verb command "01970724" to set 0x24 on 0x19 into pin config. May be it makes sense to make a pull request. The sound from ext mic is quiet though, even on max volume but it's more about the layout and platform, I think.

Good discovery I'll try something soon, and let you know.

btn_donate_SM.gif