AXE

No way to install Mojave, please help!

Hi,

I tried different solutions (even different, old os versions), but I couldn't even get into the osx installer.

Here are my machine specs;

CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K, Haswell-E/EP, Socket 2011 LGA

Motherboard: MSI X99S SLI PLUS (MS-7885), Chipset Haswell-E Rev. 02, Southbridge X99 Rev 05

RAM: 32Gb, DDR4, 1066.5 MHz (4 x 8Gb slots)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4 Gb GDDR5

Disks: 3 x SSD (250Gb, 500Gb, 500Gb), 1 x SATA (500Gb)

I downloaded Olarila Mojave, burned to USB with Win 32 Disk Imager and didn't touch anything else, but it won't boot (error: "Can't allocate bla bla bla"), so I tried with different drivers like explained in tons of other threads but it didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

• Administrators

[ref]AXE[/ref], is a common problem in x99

u can check a start discussion here

https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill [email protected]

BTC 1BDzsV4bw3DVCiffFAeNKsdEzqkPXNVrXR

ETH BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115

USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @[email protected]

Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

check if bios have 4G option

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill [email protected]

BTC 1BDzsV4bw3DVCiffFAeNKsdEzqkPXNVrXR

ETH BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115

USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9

USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ

PicPay @danielnmaldonado

PiX @[email protected]

Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Axe

I have the exact same configuration as you have MSI X99 SLI Plus and i7 5820K and I was eventually able to install Mojave 10.14.1 using the tools downloaded from this site (after days of frustration and help from MaLdOn). I don't know if I am allowed to upload my EFI folder here: you might want to give it a try.

Axe

I have the exact same configuration as you have MSI X99 SLI Plus and i7 5820K and I was eventually able to install Mojave 10.14.1 using the tools downloaded from this site (after days of frustration and help from MaLdOn). I don't know if I am allowed to upload my EFI folder here: you might want to give it a try.

That would be really cool, can you please provide your EFI folder?

I compressed my EFI folder but the file is still too big to be uploaded on this site:19.4MB. Do you have any idea how I could send it to you?

I followed these steps:

1) created the USB with Olarila Mojave

2) deleted the EFI folder

3) copied your EFI folder

but the PC won't boot at all from that USB. Do I need to ADD your EFI content to the one created by the installer, or am I missing something else?

You have to follow all the steps described in the Mojave installation video, including installing Clover on your usb drive. Then you copy my EFI folder and paste it in the EFI folder of your usb drive that is mounted after installing Clover. A message will ask you if you want to keep both EFI or replace the original one with the one you are pasting; choose replace. When installing on your computer select boot from USB at the Clover boot window. You may get a few "Could not allocate runtime area" but keep trying and it will eventually boot. It is working fine here. I just tested it again before replying to your email. Good luck.

You have to follow all the steps described in the Mojave installation video, including installing Clover on your usb drive. Then you copy my EFI folder and paste it in the EFI folder of your usb drive that is mounted after installing Clover. A message will ask you if you want to keep both EFI or replace the original one with the one you are pasting; choose replace. When installing on your computer select boot from USB at the Clover boot window. You may get a few "Could not allocate runtime area" but keep trying and it will eventually boot. It is working fine here. I just tested it again before replying to your email. Good luck.

Since there's quite a few material around, which video are you referring to in particular?