Sampath007

DELL INSPIRON 15R 5520 Laptops (Mojave) (Dual boot Windows 10) -Success

DELL INSPIRON 15R 5520 Laptops (Mojave) (Dual boot Windows 10) -Success

System Specs:

CPU: Intel :Intel Core i5-3210M (3rd Gen) Its Applicable I3&I7 too

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7670M disabled by DSDT patch or use Olarila High Sierra config02.plist in USB image), Intel HD 4000

RAM: 8Gb DDR3 1600Mhz 

Ethernet: : Realtek 8105E

Wifi: Qualcomm Atheros AR5B195) Replaced(Its Only for 10.13 and below)

Mojave 9285 Guide Given Here :poke

Audio chipset:Conexant HD CX20590

(Layout ID=03)

Card Reader: Realtek (Not Supported)  

System Drive:Samsung Evo 850 Sata Ssd 250GB (Natively Supported in Mac os)

Secondary Drive: SATA Segate 1TB

Lets Start  

Bios Settings:

1. 1St Update Latest Version Bios via Windows.

2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press F2 to enter the BIOS.

3. Go Sata Set IDE to AHCI.

4. Disabel Secure Boot.

5. Disable Lagcy Boot and Boot Set UEFI Only .

6. Press the F10 key and select Yes to save the changes and exit the BIOS.

OS Images Get Here:  

:guitar Creating Mojave USB Installer:

(Windows Based Guide) 

After Download Olarila Mojave .raw Extract Zip Using WinZip After Extract Restore

Using Win32 Disk Imager(https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/)

:hammer (Mac OS Based Guide)  

After Download Olarila Mojave.raw Extract Zip Using WinZip After Extract Restore

Using Etcher.app(https://etcher.io/)

Post Installation:  

1. Press F12 the boot Menu.

2. Choose Olarila Usb

3. At the Clover Screen, choose your new Mojave installation.

4. Complete macOS setup

5.Open Usb Then Go Files Folder Clover BootLoader.

Without Patched:

After Finished Boot loader Open usb then go Files folder Open EFI Mounter pro Mount HDD EFI Folder Open EFI Delete Clover folder then replace with this clover reboot.

With Out patch.zip

2. With All Patched: Special Credit only for Maldon Best Man Always..

Get Here 

patched.zip

foH7SFI.png

Work ???? 

1. Sleep, Restart and Shutdown 

2. Close Lid and Wake LID (Sleep and Wake via LID) 

3. Audio Mic and Audio output 

4. Touchpad

5. FN + Brightness Up + Down 

6. Fn + Volume Up + Down 

7. Dual Boot with Windows 10 

8. All USB ports and Super Speed USB 3.0 Work (5GB / s) 

:wallbash How to Do Dual-boot (Bios Only UEFI mode)

1. Make EUFI Windows bootable disk using Rufus 2.7 or later(https://rufus.akeo.ie/)

2. Boot into laptop with USB stick

3. When at Choose Disk to install page, Press shift+F10 to enter command mode

4. Type diskpart

5. Type list disk

6. Select disk x (x is primary hd or ssd)

7. Type convert gpt

8. Type create partition efi size=200 if its not created 

9. Type format fs=fat32 quick

10. Type create partition primary size=xxxxxx (in MB)

11. Type format fs=ntfs quick

12. Type exit

13. Continue to install till end

60% Clover Automatically fetch Windows Boot Folder ifts Not work We Need Add Manually Using Easy UEFI Guide Given Below

Step 1: 

Run EasyUEFI and See which Boot Entries are available,now we gonna add Missing Entry for OSX Bootloader ( Clover Bootloader ).

Disk0 is usually the internal Hard Drive / SSD. In the Boot order section, we can see that only Windows Boot Manager is detected. There is no mention of Clover UEFI anywhere.

Step 2: To solve this problem, click on the Add button (the second button you see on the right)

Step 3: Now Change Type fromWindows BootManager to Linux or Other OS , Type Name in Description Box (Whatever you want Clover Bootloader or Mac OSX Bootloader or Else depends upon you), and Click Browse Button.

Step 4: Now Expand EFI => BOOT or CLOVER Folder , Select any of Bootx64.efi or Cloverx64.efi , Both are Clover Bootloader files Choose one or add Entry for Both but one is Enough to Boot Clover then why you waste your time but if you having Issue with and Then Use Another Option.

Step 5: Add Newly Created Option In Bios Boot Menu Choose as Boot Device Save then reboot

All Done Enjoy  :superman

Happy Hackintosh 

--Donations via PayPal--

https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

use config2plist in the options section of boot screen

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Sapphire rx 5700 XT, fractal celcius s36

:superman:superman

HP Notebook - 15-ay028ca (Touch), 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4, Intel HD Graphics 520 1536 MB

Asus z97-c i5, i5 4460, 32 GB 1648 MHz DDR3, Radeon RX 560 4096 MB, Corsair H75 Liquid CPU Cooler

• Administrators

Do you have other YouTube Guide video?

check here now

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

I'm going to give this a shot.

Do you have the Win10 on the system drive or on the Seagate?

How is the second drive installed in the laptop? Do you have a HD caddy for the 2nd drive or mSata daughter card?

The link for the YouTube Guide video was pulled by the G00gle video cops, is there a step-by-step of what is (was) in the video?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxoh0BXVYt0

I'm going to give this a shot.

Do you have the Win10 on the system drive or on the Seagate?

How is the second drive installed in the laptop? Do you have a HD caddy for the 2nd drive or mSata daughter card?

The link for the YouTube Guide video was pulled by the G00gle video cops, is there a step-by-step of what is (was) in the video?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxoh0BXVYt0

mac for ssd

segate windows 10

yeah am using caddy

Hi!

I have an Inspiron 5520 and trying to install Mojave 10.14.3 on it. I can't get trackpad prefpane working in settings, it says no touchpad attached. Is there any way to solve this?

My other question, it's not directly related to macOS. When I restart the laptop, the HDD in caddy makes an ugly clicking noise like when the power is cut from it, and then immediately starts to spin up again. The HDD caddy worked fine in my backup laptop. Does the same thing happens for you [ref]Sampath007[/ref]?

Thanks for help!

Hi!

I have an Inspiron 5520 and trying to install Mojave 10.14.3 on it. I can't get trackpad prefpane working in settings, it says no touchpad attached. Is there any way to solve this?

My other question, it's not directly related to macOS. When I restart the laptop, the HDD in caddy makes an ugly clicking noise like when the power is cut from it, and then immediately starts to spin up again. The HDD caddy worked fine in my backup laptop. Does the same thing happens for you [ref]Sampath007[/ref]?

Thanks for help!

Not sure if this is it but my caddy has a switch on it which the instructions say to switch to another position if the hard drive does not work correctly. Maybe that is what is going on?

Try to Google your caddy and see if it mentions about the switch. Just a thought.

Hi!

Thanks for help!

Directly u Replace my patches folder fully then Caddy u need buy good quality or it's make slow only

After replace run kexts cache then reboot

Sampath,

I have some questions. On Post-Install step 5, Open Usb Then Go Files Folder Clover BootLoader.

I do not have a Clover Bootloader folder. Is this supposed to be on the Olarila USB? I only see Clover Configurator and Configurator Pro. Would it be one of those?

Also, what is With Out Patch and With Patch? Would I do both? What does these files do?