A tool that searches Appstore for missing macOSes.

Every year when a new macOS is released, the older ones get missing in Appstore. Making the Appstore's search button completely useless! For example, if you are searching for Sierra or El Capitan now, you may NEVER find it anymore using the search button.

1348639951_Appstoresearchbutton.png.992ec657489f8560960388885bebc9cd.png

As a result, this tool was developed to resolve that issue. Here's an app that communicates with Appstore and allows you to download your desired vanilla macOS (even the older ones).

1882121135_GetmacOSv1.9.png.bce8b2dee6e9cd57aa2ca9d2933012ac.png

Have a great day and enjoy the tool. 

Credits:

Talat A. Ozcan ~ Outstanding app icon designs.

Cyberdevs ~ App's termination code

GetmacOS v1.9.dmg

• Administrators

Thx, Jenny! Very nice tool!

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

WoW, this app is awesome. Before I had to follow 7labs' guide to get image from AppStore. Your app just a one click... :superman

=====================

ASUS P8B75-M/CSM Modded bios v1701 SLIC2.1, Corsair 32Gb DDR3-1333, Samsung SSD 500Gb

Intel Core i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz 3.30 GHz (Sandy Bridge 32nm)

EVGA GeForce GT 740 Superclocked 4GB (Kepler GK107 chip)

Mojave 10.14.2 - SMBIOS iMac13,2

I'm able to run it now but it just download the installer, not the image itself.

Maybe it's supposed to run like this but I hoped to download a vanilla image for future use. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Hi decat,

I'm little confused now. Could you plz explain abit on what do you mean by it's downloading the installer but not the image?

When I choose Sierra it does download the image. It think it's related to the running OS which is High Sierra.

When I choose to download High Sierra it just downloads the installer, not the image. Download doesn't take a minute, probably because I'm already running High Sierra.

When I choose Sierra it does download the image. It think it's related to the running OS which is High Sierra.

When I choose to download High Sierra it just downloads the installer, not the image. Download doesn't take a minute, probably because I'm already running High Sierra.

Decat,

I think I get what you mean. Go to your high Sierra/Library/Updates and delete all files and folders in there. Reboot the system and try to download high sierra again. :superman:guitar