MaLd0n

Hackintosh Guide - El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina on LGA 775 mobos with Clover Bootloader

3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Hello and greetings again, after doing all the steps of the socket 775 guide and with the last clover you sent me, I still have the same error, it stays stopped and then the null symbol is put. any suggestion. here I put a screenshot

https://imgur.com/wDP9FEg

sorry I did not know how to insert the image

Hi! I found my ga-g41m combo rev2.0 with q9450 2quad in my basement and I was trying to hackintoshizing it xD

I already did it in the past but now I can figure out why I can't do it ... I try everything. My problem is that it doesn't show up the ssd after the first reboot of installation of High Sierra. It's seems like the driver (HFSPlusLegacy) can't see the partition... Really don't know how to do... I leave in attachment everything I'm using. Right now I'm trying with opencore but I already use Clover and nothing changes.. I also use your efi and your DSDT but nothing changes. I can only see the USB High Sierra installation on the opencore menu picker list). Maybe something related with the bios (FB version), maybe I can try to downgrade it?  Help in solving this strange problem would be greatly appreciated. Eventually I would be willing to make a donation without problems

p.s. I also bought a pci sata 3 card to see if the problem was something related the SATA on the motherboard but nothing change. 

@MaLd0n

oc legacy nonno.zip

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Vorshim92 said:

Hi!

U disk utility disk dont appear

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

On 8/8/2021 at 12:32 AM, MaLd0n said:

U disk utility disk dont appear

No no, I can see it on disk utility, I can also install it but after the first reboot (first part of installation) when I return on opencore list menu I can always see only the USB Installer and I can't continue the installation from the HDD (ssd)

as you can see, from the info of disk utility i can see it on the sata bultin and also from the sata of the new pci card sata 3 that i bought to make a try.

Sata screen from disk utility.zip

Edited by Vorshim92

Hi guys

Am trying to install High Sierra on an OLD Gigabyte G41MT-S2 with lga775 socket and a xeon E5405 it is paired with a GT610 graphics card, I tried using the LGA775 Folder but it just gives a X64 type error and doesn't proceed if anyone has had success with Clover or Open Core and can share their EFI will be great. I m using the LGA775 folders provided in the download section.

• Administrators

legacy need install in esp with boot0ss

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

On 5/15/2021 at 12:25 PM, Rafael Sossa said:

Hello and greetings again, after doing all the steps of the socket 775 guide and with the last clover you sent me, I still have the same error, it stays stopped and then the null symbol is put. any suggestion. here I put a screenshot

https://imgur.com/wDP9FEg

sorry I did not know how to insert the image

same error here, has been a long time since i play around with osx installation, using el capitan forever now...

but now i need to upgrade to high sierra so i can still use apple Mail with my server.

can anyone gimme a light on this  !

MY SETUP

DG43RK INTEL MOBO
CORE 2 QUAD Q9550 2,83
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

• Administrators

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Hi!

I've been trying to install Mavericks/Yosemite on my old machine but I just can't get it to boot into the installer. The computer reboots after "root device uuid is...".

I've tried the 775 EFI folder listed here, different Clover builds, a few DSDTs, but all to no avail.

Specs:

• MB: Asus P5B (P965 chipset)
  • LAN: Realtek 8111B
  • CPU: C2D E6750 (Conroe) OCed to 3.2GHz
  • GPU: GeForce 8800GT (Asus)
  • RAM: 8GB DDR2-800

I'd appreciate any help.

UPDATE: nevermind, the board is already dead.

Edited by alexocc