I tried Hackintoshing another laptop with my USB yesterday, and it booted up pretty flawlessly. The only issue is that once I get into macOS Recovery and the language picker appears, my keyboard works (I can press the down key and it goes to the next language down, same with up) except that my trackpad (the builtin one in the device) doesn’t work! I looked at Device Manager in Windows (I’m dual-booting and I already made a separate partition) and it says that my trackpad is a “Standard HID Input Device”. Looking at the OpenCore Guide, I did the same thing that I did for my PS/2 keyboard except for my HID trackpad to get that to work except this time I put in VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID (Because it says that it has to be paired with one of the other kexts in the folder. After putting in those, I have the same exact problem: It boots up beautifully, but when I get into macOS Recovery only one of my input devices works! Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? This isn’t my first Hackintosh, I’ve had many successful boots before.

Edited by Silas P
Fix grammar 🤒