Viraj Shirodkar

Need Help with OpenCore Installation - Screen Goes Off During Boot

Hello Hackintosh Community! I'm a beginner attempting to install Hackintosh on my system, but I've encountered an issue during the boot process. When I boot into the USB, the commands run, and after a few seconds, the screen goes off, and nothing happens.

System Specifications:
Motherboard: HP 82DD
CPU: Intel Core i3 7100u Kaby Lake
GPU: Integrated GPU Intel HD 620
RAM: 8GB DDR4
Audio Codec: Realtek High Definition
Storage: 1TB HDD, 500GB SATA SSD
Ethernet Card: Realtek GbE Family Controller

Installation Details: macOS Version: Big Sur 11.7.10
Guide Followed: FreeCodeCamp Guide - which is based on the Dortania OpenCore Guide
Issue Description: After following the guide meticulously, the commands run during boot from the USB, but the screen goes off after a few seconds, and the PC seems unresponsive.
BIOS Settings: Secure Boot off, Clear Secure Keys on, Virtualization disabled
EFI Folder: [Attached Zip File]

Additional Information: Monitor works on integrated GPU (iGPU), and imUnfamiliar with BIOS settings, and they differ from the guide
Additional Device Details: Device Specs

As a beginner, I would appreciate clear explanations and guidance to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. Any assistance you can provide will be immensely helpful. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post and for your valuable assistance. I'm eager to get my Hackintosh up and running smoothly!

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE