Marcus Marcus

Gigabyte H410M S2H V2 and i3 10105 (UHD630) only VGA port working with Ventura any idea ?

Hi all,

I both yesterday Gigabyte H410M S2H V2 with i3 10105 for UHD 630, I download Comet lake EFI, I managed to install Ventura but via VGA port I have graphic acceleration but no HDMI and no DVI, I tried to patch whatevergreen in device properties with Hackintool but nothing! I tried to change SM BIOS to 19,2 and 18,2...  Nothing! 

Two days trying without result, does this mean that my hardware is bad, motherboard... ? I'm really lost! Thank you so much! 

Edited by Marcus Marcus

After hours and hours... It work finaly!!

So I confirm that Ventura 13.4.1 work like charm with UHD 630 graphics acceleration on Gigabyte H410M S2H V2 and i3 10105 CPU via HDMI. So this motherboard has an 470 chipset and not a 500 chipset as it said in some posts, thank you for correcting this because it's ambiguous and I almost gave up when I saw that. but I must admit It was not easy with this motherboard!

So, what you need to do to get this work is ; After downloading Olarila Comet Lake EFI , you need to add this config to device properties via OpenCore or OCAuxilaryTools  

spacer.png

For the smbios choose 20,1 and after installation dont forget to update the EFI and kext files with OCAuxilaryTools.

I hope this will help people who have the same motherboard and had difficulty to get it work.

Regards

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, novemberman said:

Could you uplaod your EFI folder for me to start with something similar that will boot anyway !

EFI.zip

• Like 1

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hi Maldon, and thanks for posting EFI.

I received the motherboard ( H410M S2H V2) thank to you i could boot into your Ventura installer ( Olarila img) and check my new hardware was fine.

But am gonna send back this motherboard actually its too small : cant plug my amd 5500xt + Fenvi Wifi/Bt Pci card !  -> enough slots but not enough room !!

So i want to ask you advice for another motherboard for my 10500 cpu, could you suggest one i could get from amazoom ?

because i need to send this one back to them !!

thanks in advance

• Administrators

Looks good

• Like 1

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

V2 mobo don't work. V2 use chipset 500.

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 7/6/2023 at 5:32 PM, Marcus Marcus said:

After hours and hours... It work finaly!!

So I confirm that Ventura 13.4.1 work like charm with UHD 630 graphics acceleration on Gigabyte H410M S2H V2 and i3 10105 CPU via HDMI. So this motherboard has an 470 chipset and not a 500 chipset as it said in some posts, thank you for correcting this because it's ambiguous and I almost gave up when I saw that. but I must admit It was not easy with this motherboard!

So, what you need to do to get this work is ; After downloading Olarila Comet Lake EFI , you need to add this config to device properties via OpenCore or OCAuxilaryTools  

spacer.png

For the smbios choose 20,1 and after installation dont forget to update the EFI and kext files with OCAuxilaryTools.

I hope this will help people who have the same motherboard and had difficulty to get it work.

Regards

On 8/18/2023 at 7:30 PM, MaLd0n said:

Is this PCIList updated in the EFI folder? I have opened it from my actual Hackintosh and don't see anything with OCAuxiliaryTools.

I am upgrading my PC with this motherboard and i5 10500 and I'd like to use integrated graphics. Can I use this EFI folder without any changes?

Thank you in advance.

On 6/7/2023 at 10:32, Marcus Marcus said:

Después de horas y horas... Funciona finalmente!!

Así que confirmo que Ventura 13.4.1 funciona como encanto con aceleración de gráficos UHD 630 en Gigabyte H410M S2H V2 e i3 10105 CPU vía HDMI. Entonces esta placa base tiene un chipset 470 y no un chipset 500 como se dijo en algunas publicaciones, t¡hank por corregir esto porque es ambiguo y casi me rindo cuando vi eso, pero debo admitir que no fue fácil con esta placa base!

Entonces, lo que debe hacer para obtener este trabajo es ; Después de descargar Olarila Comet Lake EFI , debe agregar esta configuración a las propiedades del dispositivo a través de OpenCore u OCAuxilaryTools  

spacer.png

Para los smbios elija 20,1 y después de la instalación no olvide actualizar los archivos EFI y kext con OCAuxilaryTools.

Espero que esto ayude a las personas que tienen la misma placa base y que tienen dificultades para que funcione.

Saludos

Puedes compartir tu EFI por favor

Just now, safadon said:

Can you share your EFI please?