ivanx

Problemas al iniciar y otras situaciones / Problems when starting and other situations

Tema / Topic

Despues de la instalacion y de haber hecho todos los pasos de colocar la EFI, cuando inicio el computador sin la memoria con la cual se instaló no enciende, cuando se vuelve a colocar la memoria entra pero debo ir a configuraciones y cambiar unos parametros para que así pueda encender. ¿Que puedo hacer para que el computador encienda con el menu de arrancado? y ¿es posible que inicie directamente el hackintosh? ¿Cómo desabilitar el modo hibernación?

After the installation and having done all the steps of placing the EFI, when I start the computer without the memory with which it was installed it does not turn on, when the memory is replaced it enters but I must go to configurations and change some parameters so that so I can turn on. What can I do to make the computer start up with the boot menu? and is it possible to directly start the hackintosh? How to disable hibernate mode?

--

Parámetros cambiados para lograr inicio / Parameters changed to achieve startup

PCI DEVICES:

Inject ClockID -> Desactivado / Desactivate

CPU TUNING:

Halt Enabler -> Activado/ Activate

Use SystemIO -> Activado/ Activate

PatchAPIC -> Activate/ Activate

GRAPHICS INJECTOR:

InjectEDID -> Activado/ Activate

InjectNvidia -> Activado/ Activate

Generic NVIDIA name -> Activado/ Activate

Load Video Bios -> Activado/ Activate

BINARIES PATCHING:

Kernel Lapic -> Activado/ Activate

Kernel XCPM -> Activado/ Activate

Kernel PM -> Activado/ Activate

Panic no kext Dump -> Activado/ Activate

AppelIntelCPUM Patch -> Activado/ Activate

AppleRTC Patch -> Activado/ Activate

No 8 Apples Patch -> Activado/ Activate

Dell SIMBIOS Patch -> Activado/ Activate

Nota / Note: La anterior configuración corresponde a los ajustes que me dejan entrar al MacOs Sierra si no utilizara dicha configuración sería imposible que inicie.

The previous configuration corresponds to the settings that allow me to enter the MacOs Sierra, if I did not use this configuration, it would be impossible for it to start.

--

Componentes / Components

Placa base / motherboard: GA-H55M-S2V

Chipset: Intel® 5 Series Chipsets

procesador / Processor: Intel core I5 760

Zócalo / Socket: 1156

Tarjeta Gráfica /  Graphic Card: Asus Geforce Gt 210 Ddr3

RAM: 10Gb 1333Mhz

--

Espero me puedan ayudar a solucionar el problema, de igual forma si tienen una guía o quisieran ayudarme internamente para visualizar mejor el caso y llegar a la solucion lo agradecería.

I hope you can help me solve the problem, in the same way if you have a guide or would like to help me internally to better visualize the case and reach the solution, I would appreciate it.

Edited by ivanx

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

A pesar de que corro el RunME sigue presentando el mismo problema, o no se si esté haciendo un procedimiento mal hecho. En pantalla se presenta un mensaje "loading Operating Sytem" y se queda estático.

Even though I run the RunME, I still have the same problem, or I don't know if I'm doing a wrong procedure. A message "loading Operating System" appears on the screen and remains static.

hello I try to start my usb with mojave on my lenovo t410 laptop and nothing happens it stays on a black screen with a command line as a command I have left it for a long time thinking that it is a casrga screen and it has not done anything it helps it's just legacy boot is not uefi