Glad79

Asus Z490-A and Intel I9 10900K

Hi guys, my Pc has the following features: Asus Z490-A, CPU I9 10900K, 64Gb Ram, 1 Nvme Samsung 980 Pro and integrated video card.
 I installed Big Sur following the opencore guides, now I'd like to optimize the system with a suitable DSDT.
 Currently it works perfectly network card and sound card.
 I cannot see the various PCI devices in the system log.
 As for the iGPU 630, I tried to get it to work in dual screen mode, using the various patches of the framebuffer with hackintool, to no avail.  With some patches, I was able to get both monitors working, only after unplugging and reattaching the cable from one of the monitors, regardless of whether it was DP or HDMI.
 After various tests, I noticed, reading the various functions of the keys in Hackintool, of the CNConnectorAlwaysConnected flag in Connectors, so I replaced the value C7030000 with CF030000 in framebuffer-con0-flags, a value that is obtained by adding the flag with Hackintool.
 With this fix I have both monitors working, but they are seen as internal.
 Could someone help me to optimize everything.
 Attached is my EFI, the extracted DSDT of my MB and the IOreg file of my configuration.
 Thanks in advance.

DSDT Estratto ASUS Z490-A.zip EFI ASUS Z490-A.zip

MB  ASUS, CPU I9 10900, IGPU  630,  RAM 4x16 GB CORSAIR DDR4 3200 MHz BigSur SMBIOS iMac 20.2 OpenCore 0.6.8

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE