zizu10

Dual boot problem

I have dual boot windows 10 and Mac Big Sur on separate disks (windows 10 on m.2 970 evo and Big Sur on ssd Samsung evo 850). I set in bios options to first boot Big Sur, and every time when I choose windows 10 in boot menu, windows goes to recovery mode. I can boot only in Big Sur in that order, and If I wanna to boot Windows I need to go in bios to change first boot options. Is there a way that I don't go to bios every single time when I need to boot windows 10?

12 minutes ago, zizu10 said:

I have dual boot windows 10 and Mac Big Sur on separate disks (windows 10 on m.2 970 evo and Big Sur on ssd Samsung evo 850). I set in bios options to first boot Big Sur, and every time when I choose windows 10 in boot menu, windows goes to recovery mode. I can boot only in Big Sur in that order, and If I wanna to boot Windows I need to go in bios to change first boot options. Is there a way that I don't go to bios every single time when I need to boot windows 10?

It is recommended to start Windows like this, also to prevent OC from injecting values into Windowshttps://www.olarila.com/topic/13019-guide-dual-boot-with-opencore-with-full-acpi-and-real-vanilla-solution/