rev4turbomonster

Final tweaks using opencore

Hi All,

After some help if someone would be so kind.

I have the below system:

Asus z390 prime a 

i9 9900kf

64gb 3000mhz corsair vengeance ram

sapphire nitro+ rx5700 XT

nvme for windows 10 

ssd for Mac OS catalina

I have everything running perfectly apart from sleep using opencore.  iMessage iCloud App Store FaceTime are all working spot on.  The only thing that isn't working is sleep.  When I was using clover this worked without fail on the old rx580 that I had but I could not get DisplayPort working on the new card so switched to opencore which boots more quickly and looks to be a great option and also gives me working displayport.  

However when I sleep the system it instantly wakes and when I put sudo pmset -g into terminal I get the following response 1 (sleep prevented by UserEventAgent, sharingd) But nothing is turned on for sharing.

All of the guides advise against using sleep so I am struggling to find what the settings should be and would like to get it working as I always use it and find it works for me.

Any help would be massively appreciated 

Thanks 

Matt 

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE