vdubbus77

Got a strange one!

So I recently finished setting up my MSI B450 Pro-Max with Ryzen 3 Dual Boot Windows and Catalina. Almost everything is working better than expected except some strange sound issue. If I play any music from any source the audio will break up and slow down to almost not playing anymore. Now heres the catch, If vigorously swipe the mouse from side to side making the curser go all over the sound clears up and sounds great. Faster I go the better it sounds. If I stop it goes back to slowing down.

Things I have tried.

No issues in windows at all.

Disconnect mouse still does it.

change usb port mouse is in, still does it.

2 different wifi/bluetooth cards.

Over bluetooth or sound output it still does it.

I only have sound out of the front ports also.

Any thoughts?

• Administrators

post one full dump

--Run_Me

RunMe.app

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

After playing around with this system a bit more I noticed something else. Spotify, Amazon music constantly do as described. However on youtube if the video is playing on the screen it will not do it. If I scroll down the page so the video is not shown or open a new tab It starts doing it again.

• Administrators

So I bought a driverless usb sound adapter to eliminate a few and it still does it! Is there a way to update to 10.15.2? I heard that it fixes some cracking noises but this system will not boot from the Data partition.

the best in ur case is use Opencore

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14783

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE