ChewyHackintosh

Fixing Audio and Bluetooth?

So after MaLd0n patched my DSDT, I replaced it and it did not fix anything. Then I way trying to fix something and ended up messing up the boot. Fresh install and added patched DSDT again, and then audio was working. Bluetooth was also working.

Then I realized my ram was only at 2133 and it's a 3600stick. So I turned on XMP and my RAM got fixed. Then audio stopped working, and wouldn't work again.

Now I did another fresh format and I'm at 3600on my ram (With XMP enabled). But I have no Audio and Bluetooth. (It's the exact same EFI, DSDT, KEXTS that I am using the entire time.) So I do not understand why it's not working? Can I not have XMP? Then my ram is at 2133?

Auros X570 Pro Wifi

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon Vega 64

FV-T919 Wifi Card (supposed to be Native Compatible. it did work plug and play once before, so I don't know. not working now bluetooth.)

(I also don't have wake from sleep, but I can live without that. I need audio and bluetooth though!)

• Administrators

[ref]ChewyHackintosh[/ref], audio

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9788

BT

ur mobo have a integrated bluetooth?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

So I ended up reinstalling os again because I ran into another boot problem (before trying your solution).

Now my XMP is on, ram at 3600MHz. Audio is working. I shutdown the PC and turned it back on and audio is still working. (So for now okay I think, if something does happen then I will try that guide first.)

My bluetooth is still not working. It shows it's there and on, but I can not turn it off. It won't connect to any devices, and won't find any devices.

I will attach my IOreg to below if it helps. (I really don't know what I'm searching for there.)

https://we.tl/t-sz2p2MNqXG [iORegfile]

http://tinyimg.io/i/bv0LHYY.png [systeminfopic]

http://tinyimg.io/i/9d3fJah.png [systeminfopic]

• Administrators

[ref]ChewyHackintosh[/ref], check here, this procedure is same

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14040

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

ChewyHackintosh, check here, this procedure is same

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14040

Okay so my audio broke again. This time I followed your tutorial and got it working again. It ended up being the #11 one. I think this time is will be working for good! Anyways working now so BIG THANKS!

I'm trying the bluetooth now. This is what I've figured outs so far, which I thought was making sense but didn't work...

Hackintool program > USB > it shows HS06 as Name, TypeC+Sw as Connector, 0x06 as Port, 480 Mbps as Dev Speed, USB2.0 HUB as Device.

Then I edit DSDT file...

XHC > RHUB > PRT6 > It says... Device (PRT6), and then another line says Name (_ADR, 0x06). // _ADR: Address, and then another line says UPC: USB Port Capabilities

First line is already 0xFF (Enabled)

Second line I tried "Zero" (USB2) and I also tried "0xFF" (Internal). (They are currently all set to 0xFF on first line, 0xFF on second line.)

Both ways does not seem to work. Also tried changing the other XHC files that had the same PRT6 files in them. Maybe that's not the right one? But IoReg shows it here... http://tinyimg.io/i/VRmhwlu.png

My card is FV-T919 (Fenvi)

It is plugged into F_USB1 (port on my Mobo.)

The wifi on the card is working.

• Administrators

[ref]ChewyHackintosh[/ref], try reset bt configs

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

I also noticed the wifi card is reading at 450mbps (that's 2.4ghz) ... but it can be 5.0Ghz too. I'm wondering if changing that somehow may help bluetooth? I have not figured out how to change it yet.

I'm beginning to think the #6 port I configured is not for the Card. I don't think the card is actually showing in Hackintool.

Tested the card in my buddies windows pc, wifi and bluetooth work perfectly for him with my card.

I went from PRT1 to PRT9 one at time time, making each 0xFF (Internal), restarting and trying bluetooth one at a time. Did not help.

also realized the card was in PCIe_2, so I moved my video card and tried PCIe_1. And still no good.

The system preferences -> Bluetooth shows on, and off is greyed out. No devices ever get found. (This is how it's been the entire time.)

Edited by Guest

I'm wondering if it is a port number issue?

I tried disabling some ports, by deleting the port in Hackintool, Then saving the kext in the kext fold (and upload it via Hackintool).

Still when I restart, all the deleted ports still showing.

I also went into DSDT and disable the ports that were extra.

Still ports are showing in Hackintool after reboot.

(I went and tested each and every port with Ioreg and USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 drives. Then saw which ones I need, and deleted ones I didn't, but they won't stay deleted?)

edit: without Hackintool usb kext, the ports are disabled. I have only 15 ports enables (if I include one port are 2 ports, being a usb 2.0 and 3.0 port.).

Still no bluetooth. Also Reset Bluetooth and rebooted again.

thinking about reformatting and installing vanilla OS X again and starting over. Either that or returning that card, it was quite pricey.

Right now my Pc has been acting a little funny too, like laggy or glitchy. IDK. Maybe I should just start over.

• Administrators

[ref]ChewyHackintosh[/ref], disable via dsdt, method _upc

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

On 1/9/2020 at 12:49 AM, ChewyHackintosh said:

I'm wondering if it is a port number issue?

I tried disabling some ports, by deleting the port in Hackintool, Then saving the kext in the kext fold (and upload it via Hackintool).

Still when I restart, all the deleted ports still showing.

I also went into DSDT and disable the ports that were extra.

Still ports are showing in Hackintool after reboot.

(I went and tested each and every port with Ioreg and USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 drives. Then saw which ones I need, and deleted ones I didn't, but they won't stay deleted?)

edit: without Hackintool usb kext, the ports are disabled. I have only 15 ports enables (if I include one port are 2 ports, being a usb 2.0 and 3.0 port.).

Still no bluetooth. Also Reset Bluetooth and rebooted again.

thinking about reformatting and installing vanilla OS X again and starting over. Either that or returning that card, it was quite pricey.

Right now my Pc has been acting a little funny too, like laggy or glitchy. IDK. Maybe I should just start over.

did you ever figure this out as i have the exact same issue with the t919 on my build everything works but bluetooth.