Luka020

issues with microphone Ideapad 320 14IKB 7200u

Hi Guys,

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 14IKB, 7200u, 8GB 2133Mhz, Intel HD620

most of the things work like a charm. PS i use a DSDT found on the forums Which is the exact DSDT for my type of laptop.

however i have an issue with my microphone, it works.. but only with safari and it worked with firefox 70.01 but not anymore with firefox 71.0 also same goes for Chrome/Brave other Chromium based browsers.

With Firefox when i start a online mic test there appears a mic icon in the upper right corner. i don't have that with Chromium based browsers.

Also have a smaller problem from which i can live with but will be happy if i get get it to work. That is that my Mute Button F1 does not Mute my sound also the Mute Checkbox in the settings i grayed out.

I hope you guys can help me with my issues.

• Administrators

[ref]Luka020[/ref], u try other layout-id?

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9788

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

I used both layout-id 13 and 20 i have ALC230 both are the same in this regard with layout-20 i get a Line in option in the System audio settings wich i do not get with layout-id 13.

To add to my finding there is a particular website which were the mic works with the mic test with firefox https://mictests.com/ this online mic test site my mic seems to work. All the other websites my mic does not work and is very distorted.

I also tried raising the mic volume but with no succes.

Thank you MaLd0n for you help man appreciatie it!

EDIT: I use the latest AppleALC 1.4.4 and also Lilu 1.4.0

• Administrators

[ref]Luka020[/ref], codeccommander?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hey Guys! i got it to work! it was not an issues as far as i can tell with the kexts at least i thinks so. So after a good night of troubleshooting i found the solution! i messed with the Midi Audio settings for the microphone and ticked one channel off after that the microphone worked again like a charm :)) well i am happy it all worked out! now i just need to find a solution to make my mute button work :)) Thank you @Mald0n for your time looking in to my issue.

So it happened after an update? Try to restore point your laptop before the time those upgrades were used.

Otherwise repair or reinstall your audio driver.

First of all I want to recommend you to text you mic at mic test online and then run above troubleshoot method.

Edited by ChadAustin