Wolekerr

(RESOLVIDO) Can’t type password on login screen

Hi, guys

Noob attempt at hackintosh high Sierra on my acer aspire es1 572 32LD

I got to the desktop screen and was setting up clover config...

I thought I set up everything right so I could boot up Without the USB stick. Then I try it to boot without the usb stick...

(But I couldn’t, because it got stuck on the Apple logo)

So I try to boot from the USB and chose clover to boot From my hdd...

Turned out I got to the login screen but I couldn’t type in my password because my keyboard doesn’t work. (Mouse does)

I have no other Pc around to tweak with files...

I have only a tablet I can download some files and then put them on to an mini sd card to use... (but then I have to disconnect the usb (it’s another mini sd card reader) with high Sierra install image...)

Any ideas?

(am I forgetting to tell any information? Please, let me know)

TIA!

edit:

All of sudden the screen went off (like going to sleep mode. I was at login screen in safe mod) and then turn back after 3 seconds and then the password field was filled with random TYPOS! (Like I was typing the password...) but it never ended, if I was pressing and holding down one key...)

I tried to click the arrow to login, the screen flashes three times and then went back to ‘type’ the never ending password.

I tried to click ‘sleep’, screen goes black and back on in a sec... continues to ‘type’.

(I reboot and I’m on login screen again, from my HDD using clover usb stick... waiting to see if the screen goes black again and I can type... idk, I’m hopeless rn haha)

(Se necessário, posso escrever em pt-br. Só aproveitei o post do outro fórum... valeu!)

Edited by Guest

• Administrators

[ref]Wolekerr[/ref], try with emuvariable driver and slide=0 bootarg

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

[/img]

[ref]Wolekerr[/ref], try with emuvariable driver and slide=0 bootarg

Thank you so much for the reply!

(Are we allowed to talk in Portuguese here?)

So, I changed the slide=0 (Disable kaslr when clicking with ‘space bar’ on boot MacOS from install Mac Sierra) an then I got this line: initialized /dev/rdis5 a 5MB case-insensitive HFS Plus volume

When I selected slide=0 and tried to boot from macOS in my HDD (using the usb, also) I got to login screen but no keyboard to type the password (mouse works fine btw)

The emuvariable seems to be a file, right? I can’t access the clover archives since I have no other pc to do so... is there another way to do it?

Added in 5 minutes 31 seconds:

When I tried to ‘boot from macos install from install macos high Sierra’ I thought I would be able to erase the HDD and start all over again with a clean installation following tutorials from here... is it possible to do it without using another pc? (I can download some files and use another mini sd card as my usb stick... but the tablet I would use for transfer won’t recognize the other sd card which has the install HS image... so I can’t put any files there(i think), just in this other one.

• Administrators

[ref]Wolekerr[/ref], follow here for one clean install/config

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

[ref]Wolekerr[/ref], follow here for one clean install/config

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

The problem is I can’t do this because I don’t have another computer to create a new usb stick.

I need to get pass the login screen or to erase my HDD... (but when I try to enter in high Sierra install via usb image, I get this error: initialized /dev/rdisk5 as a 5MB case-sensitive HFS plus volume

There’s is and app (etcher) for Android that I can try to use to make another image... but my worry is: will I be able to pass this error line? Will I be able to get in to HDD (which already has high Sierra, I just can’t log in cause the keyboard doesn’t work)?

• Administrators

[ref]Wolekerr[/ref], use intelgfx 0x12345678, i think work

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

[ref]Wolekerr[/ref], use intelgfx 0x12345678, i think work

It booted to the login screen (the resolution was larger...) but, again, I couldn’t use the keyboard to type the password and login.

When booting to try to erase the HDD and reinstall HS, I got stuck on same line: /dev/rdisk5 as a 5MB case-sensitive hfs Plus volume

Vlw mesmo pela paciência, cara! Espero q encontremos uma solução

Added in 54 minutes 50 seconds:

Good neeeews!!!!

Found the solution:

I went to BIOS and then I changed the keyboard to basic mode, instead of advanced. (It says it can affect some functionality etc, but, the keyboard WORKED so I could type my password and LOGIN on HS.

Hopefully this can work for someonelse, too!

Now... I’ll go look for the post installation process

Thanks!