descalzo

Laptop Display problems, External display works

So my Yoga 2 Pro is working wonderfully! All the hardware seems to work (except HDMI audio out).

If I close the lid and attach a monitor, the graphics work perfectly, as far as I can tell. I even played a game of League of Legends on it (I lost).

BUT on the laptop display, some programs show up garbled. Artifacts appear. Some icons look like gray barcodes. The bottom half of the screen flickers. Google Chrome is especially bad but if I turn off Hardware Acceleration it works great. Once I hook it back up to the external display AND turn off the laptop display, though, everything is back to perfect.

I think, but do not know, that part of the problem is the QHD+ display (3200x1800)

My laptop is Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro

Graphics Intel 4400

Resolution 3200x1800

Processor i7-4510U

I have attached my SendMe files.

Send me Descalzos-MacBook-Pro.zip

• Administrators

[ref]descalzo[/ref], u check a hackintool app?

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE