Morselina

MacOS Mojave 10.14.4 is out - is it safe to upgrade ?

• Administrators

[ref]Morselina[/ref], same patches, kexts, etc

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

[ref]Morselina[/ref], :guitar all is good just make sure your kexts an boot loader are updated :guitar

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, Sapphire rx 5700 XT, fractal celcius s36

:superman:superman

HP Notebook - 15-ay028ca (Touch), 16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4, Intel HD Graphics 520 1536 MB

Asus z97-c i5, i5 4460, 32 GB 1648 MHz DDR3, Radeon RX 560 4096 MB, Corsair H75 Liquid CPU Cooler

Sorry, but I encounter an issue after upgrading to 10.14.4 from 10.14.3. I saw a "busy timeout[], (60s): AppleACPICPU" and before those message, a message like "getSMCProvider Error".

I googled, it was said the getSMCProvider issue is caused by not using FakeSMC. But the EFI works well with 10.14.3.

Could you give some suggestion?

Yanan

mojave_stalled.zip

I encounter restarts with my config, which worked under 10.14.3 even with latest WG, Lilu, VirtualSMC kexts and efi drivers...

Maybe they have changed framebuffer and new method for framebuffer patching for laptops is needed

Added in 1 minute 2 seconds:

clover is latest - 4896 also ...

Sorry, but I encounter an issue after upgrading to 10.14.4 from 10.14.3. I saw a "busy timeout[], (60s): AppleACPICPU" and before those message, a message like "getSMCProvider Error".

I googled, it was said the getSMCProvider issue is caused by not using FakeSMC. But the EFI works well with 10.14.3.

Could you give some suggestion?

Yanan

I tried a 10.14.4 USB installer with EFI from https://blog.daliansky.net to load the system installed on my hard driver, I could log in and the system has been upgraded to 10.14.4. When I used the latest EFI at https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6255, same issue happen.

Yanan

• Administrators

[ref]abutter[/ref], u need create a video patch

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

• Administrators

[ref]abutter[/ref], notebooks, use hackintool, desktops use last clover version, check first post and update all hackintosh kexts too

https://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=9416

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Since I am using the latest CLOVER.SERIES.CHIPSET.zip, I will update clover first to see what would happen.

Thanks for your help.

Abutter

I always copied CLOVERX64.efi in Clover directory into Boot directory, and rename it to BOOTX64.efi, so after upgrading, I still used r4803.

I tried to replace BOOTX64.efi with the CLOVERX64.efi in Clover r4907 package, and then everything goes well.

Thanks.

abutter

Any suggestions how can i solve my issue with 10.14.4 -> tried latest clover 4909, latest kexts and drivers - no solution.

Then i updated Hackintool and tried some Skylake and Kaby Lake patches - always works but with 7MB VRAM.

I am aware there are some general video changes, which are affecting me ... :(

I always copied CLOVERX64.efi in Clover directory into Boot directory, and rename it to BOOTX64.efi, so after upgrading, I still used r4803.

I tried to replace BOOTX64.efi with the CLOVERX64.efi in Clover r4907 package, and then everything goes well.

Glad to see you got it working. I have the same problem. Everyone recommended upgrading Clover but I couldn't see any changes were made.

I was able to boot off a cloned drive and Clover said it was still the older version and that it hadn't upgraded after installing so the boot.efi makes sense.

Glad to see you got it working. I have the same problem. Everyone recommended upgrading Clover but I couldn't see any changes were made.

I was able to boot off a cloned drive and Clover said it was still the older version and that it hadn't upgraded after installing so the boot.efi makes sense.

On my machine, I could see the version number changed when loading.

I just downloaded CLOVERX64.efi at https://github.com/Dids/clover-builder/releases/download/v2.4k_r4910/CLOVERX64.efi and replaced the one I used before at EFI/Boot directory.

Now, my audio would become silent randomly, but could be solved by sleep and then wake-up.

If you show me how you upgrade Clover, maybe I could help.

Yanan

If you show me how you upgrade Clover, maybe I could help.

Thanks! I'm at work at the moment but I tried via my Mac Mini on High Sierra onto my clone drive and directly from the OS after booting from my clone drive. I made sure to check I was booting from the correct boot device to ensure it was using the new version but Clover Configurator still said it was the older version. I'll have a play when I get home and provide updates!

Sorry for the late reply, no I haven't patched anything with Hackintool. I have a feeling my USB ports aren't working though but my hack runs headless so it's no big deal for me at the moment.

I'll have a play with it and let you know. Seems like there's a lot I can omit from my config that the new WEG & Lilu will take care of. My UHD 630 is working fine so I'll update you if I manage to break it :P