platinumsteel

Can't get IntelUHD 630 Working Alongside my Nvidia Card.

Hi guys am in some kinda confusion here....My Hackintosh build is kinda basically fully working...usb,audio and stuff...Am on 10.13.6...My problem is finding the correct ids..I am seeing a lot of different suggestions all over ..but it is driving me crazy because according to some of the suggested ids i either get Final Cut Crashing ...If it's not crashing it's only using up my GPU and CPU...and the IGPu sits idle....Or some other ids i tried gave me Full CPU+ IGPu utilisation but my GPU sits idle while doing Bruce X benchmark or exporting Apple422 content..Also with H264 exports....I use Intel Power Gadget App to monitor the IGPu usage...If i take a 4k Video footage and export it too 1080P HD..i cud see my IGPu getting used...All I want really is to be able to run a Bruce x benchmark or export too H264 also apple 422 and see CPU+GPU+IGPu all being utilised..That is my goal...I clock 20 seconds Flat on Bruce X Benchmark..I believe if i get the correct id combinations I cud do at least 12 seconds...I have a GTX 1080 of my own...last week I borrowed a RX 580 from a friend and i gave it a run on the BruceX Benchmark and it did the same exact time as my GTX 1080..20 seconds flat..nothing more nothing less...Below i have posted some pictures of what my current configs are..Hoping u can tell me if everything looks about right 5912.png

boot.png

0003.png

fully_enabled.png

https://i.postimg.cc/cLLGM7Ph/fully_enabled.png

kext-list.png

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Try it you will like it They say...Just what the doctor ordered bud...I applied that combination and now i am good as gold...Thanks a million....I now realise that the The Intel IGPu is engaged in certain workloads is a normal thing..Mostly for H264/265 encoding GPU+CPU+IGPu works....The BruceX is purely CPU+GPU only ....FCPX really makes use of that OpenCL on amd cards so i will be forced to get an AMD card very soon if i want faster conversion speeds.....Anyway thanks a lot for the help man..

Do the above values also work for Intel Coffee Lake on a laptop (more specifically an Intel i5 8300H)? I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53 laptop (with Intel 630UHD & Nvidia 1050 GTX).

I currently cannot get video (my screen turns totally black) when booting up the Olarila High Sierra or Mojave images. Any help would be greatly appreciated.