Frankx86

I can't install Ventura - Sonoma Z490-p , 10900k , rx580

I can't install Ventura or Sonoma. In short, the problem is that the hard drives are not being detected. The startup of the installation program from the USB drive is unusually slow, taking about 16 minutes to start (the USB drive is not broken because the same drive with the Monterey image boots in 10 seconds). The problem occurs during the installation phase: as soon as I get to Disk Utility, no hard drive is shown, only the USB drive.

I've tried various settings including activating AppleXcpmCfgLock, and then I also tried disabling SecureBootModel. But nothing...

I've tried the latest version of OpenCore and then other EFI found online, but to no avail...

I believe the problem lies in the EFI configuration or in some new drivers/kext released after the distributions of Catalina and Monterey; these two distributions work fine on my setup...

I don't know what else to try. Can someone with my same setup help me?

• Administrators

https://www.olarila.com/topic/25111-hackintosh-efi-folders-with-opencore-mod/

-Bios/UEFI in full default settings, disable CSM with AMD GPU
-Last Bios UEFI Version
-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

• Administrators

Update to last bios and stay with AHCI enable if u used SATA AHCI hard drivers.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE