Serge Ndoua

NEED HELP : ----DSDT---- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON + BROADCOM WIFI BCM4352 + MSI GEFORCE 1070 Ti

🥵

Bondia l'Amigo 😇, Salute 🙏, i have to say big Thanks for your insane hard work. A friend from France. i followed the OpenCoreMod tutorial and almost everything work like a charm 🥰 but i have some little bugs like Apple TV player, timezone, wifi and bluetooth so on.. i am looking for your solution about the usb remap.

Thanks 🙏

Edited by Serge Ndoua

• Administrators

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Posted (edited)

not Working bro Sorry but i put it bellow the AirportBRCMFixup.kext 🙏

This is my kext folder i haven't change anything because everytime i try to change   bokken result will come 🥵

for now everything work fine unless   wifi & bluetooth and audio sometime missing - i have also turn off my GEFORCE 1070 Ti GRAPHIC CARD.

I have bluetooth dongle witch not work also and motherboard does not have native bluetooth.

I STICK WITH INTEL HD600 IN THE MOTHER-BOARD  PLEASE HELP 🙏🙏🙏

Capture d’écran 2024-03-19 à 14.38.43.zip Send me iMacPro-de-AGOLA.zip Capture d’écran 2024-03-19 à 11.34.59.zip Capture d’écran 2024-03-19 à 11.44.31.zip

Edited by Serge Ndoua

• Administrators

-Donations-

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

xcd5u2Y.png

Hello Friends , i am in trouble by now everything brokken, don't know what to do to make wifi  bluetooth and audio work

too many reinstallation and reboot with reset NVRAM 🥵 

please can u you look for my DSDT files ? PLEASE 🙏

Please MaLdOn 

• Administrators

DSDT not solve this problem

I need follow tutorial for wifi broadcom on sonoma and in ur case need add fake device id too

-Donations-

xcd5u2Y.png

Posted (edited)

Hi MaLdOn 

BIG BIG THANK TO YOU MaLdOn AND THE OLARILA TEAM 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I w’ant to show you all  the EFI folders that I used  to install Sonoma 14.4

I  try every .kexts to get the Broadcom BCM4352 wifi bluetooth and audio work.. but no thing to do I still in trouble with alls those Kernels panics .. 

There is a few list of what not actually working well I haven’t check everything yet.. without all those bugs the PC is running fast with no lags at all.

Very pleasant to use Sonoma With the Stage Manager like KVANTUM KDE PLASMA  😎

I have try before Dortania Hackintosh guides with not much success too many freezing

I began learn DSDT with ACPI Tables but didn’t get much smart than before..  to complicated for me for now but I still continue to learn step by step all those things.

Olarila and you help me a lot. 😇  Thank you for your hard work .

Actually I am writing to you with the beast running silly fast with no lags. 

See attached PC config files . Impressive of fluidity i m very happy Thank you MAN.

Sorry about my poor English 🙃

But yeah I have a little bugs that I want to fix but knowing no things for now about how to really make  kexts or DSDT tables files 

——————————————————————————————

—My PC's running  with two different files :

—EFI.Opencore.Desktop.CoffeeLake.MOD.zip  ( when I use this one for my pc config I got freeze mouse and white background )

—EFI.Opencore.Desktop.CoffeeLake.zip

—X64.NO.ACPI.zip

—Opencore Configurator for switching MOD

SO I use the EFI.Opencore.Desktop.CoffeeLake EFI folder to the base of my config then removed BOOTx64.efi and replaced by X64.NO.ACPI BOOTx64.efi .

I also replace OC Opencore.efi with the same process.. that’s all and then boom everything is in place and work almost like a charm.. no lags but look at the kexts folder and please tell me why or what to do.. 

I have try every Broadcom wifi kexts on Github but no way to get that bluetooth wifi  and audio working. I also look at your EFI kexts and did the same range like yours same result.

For sure I don’t know why.

——————————————————————————————

Take a look at the EFI folder that I use to crash my PC yesterday 

Trying to get the wifi work …

Reinstall it this Morning with these kexts in my config.plist ..

without the red dot one for wifi that crash the PC even if have followed every Olarila tutorials text and videos step by step many times.

SEE the attached files below Please..

The first one is that i try to get wifi Broadcom BMC4352 work..😔 

My Pc's running with the white folder kexts and everything running sooth and really fast 🥰🥰🥰😎🙏🏾

Unless Wifi Bluetooth and ( audio sometimes workin but sometimes not.. i tested headphone and i got a sound. but no sound in speaker 

APPLE TV player also stop immediately when open or try to read something and shut down 

no time to try everything by now.

-------------------------------------i will make a donation a the end of this month 😇🙏🏾

wifi not working with the red dot kexts even if i have all ready followed the Olarila's videos and texts tutorials with Opencore Configurator for the patch.

Please consider my DSDT request. 🙏🏾

i try long time ago any Hackintosh ways but i have to notice this is the first time that i have a Hackintosh running like this with yours EFI folders 😇

Im very happy and thankful to you guys 

i have also to deal without my MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE 1070 Ti because i never get things work also there ..  same result like Wifi and bluetooth.. 

Capture d’écran 2024-03-21 à 14.37.13.zip Capture d’écran 2024-03-21 à 02.08.53.zip

Edited by Serge Ndoua

Posted (edited)

I have try  all these different  smbios configs :

iMac19,1    Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60 GHz

iMac18,1    Intel Core i5-7360U @ 2.30 GHz

iMac18,2    Intel Core i5-7400 @ 3.00 GHz

iMac18,3    Intel Core i5-7600K @ 3.80 GHz

iMac19,1    Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60 GHz

iMac19,2    Intel Core i5-8500 @ 3.00 GHz ------------ is this one that work maybe well in comparison of all those 

iMac20,1    Intel Core i5-10500 @ 3.10 GHz

iMac20,2    Intel Core i9-10910 @ 3.60 GHz

I have also make mistake for this reinstall and here is the smbios that is used by inadvertances 

iMacPro1,1    Intel Xeon W-2140B CPU @ 3.20 GHz but no much differences with iMac19,2    Intel Core i5-8500 @ 3.00 GHz

Capture.zip

Also my Motherboard do not  have a native wifi and here is the pics of the internal wifi that i use 

wifi-box.jpeg.zip

I just tested the sound and it's working now didn't know why but yeah work now. 

so i think i will stick with this MSBIOS config

iMacPro1,1    Intel Xeon W-2140B CPU @ 3.20 GHz 

But APPLE TV Player still crashing when open 

But Apple Music work Good 😇

Edited by Serge Ndoua

Hi MaLdOn 

Once again I want to say thank you for your hard work 

You give me a big smile in these days

I will try to make it short so that maybe you could help me 

I used to work before with MacOS at the moment but this is my first ever Mac Apple product or not Hackintosh or not 

The beast is running like too much fast really fast. Whoa thank for that

After several reinstall reboot and kernels crash and so on. I now get things work very well 

I have before like 800’s errors in my DSDT files and now look at MacIASL  I have now 10 errors with several remarks and warnings

After Checking everything post installation, I have noticed Apple TV Video Player still crashing, bluetooth - wifi( not attached to the MB )not working and that all. 

I have also try everything online every Hackintosh Guides  to make them work but no ways they don’t to turn on 

• My macOS Sonoma is almost a perfect monster.  i am really happy
  • Please help me reach the goal like get wifi- bluetooth and Apple TV player work. Audio now working good

Here is my Pc config hope will help someone 

————————————————————————————

MB : MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON ( MS-7B45 )

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) I7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz

Memory Size: 24576MB G-SKILL Trident  8 x 2 + Corsair Balistic 8 x 0

Graphic Card - MB: Intel CoffeeLake-S GT2 [UHD Graphics 630] ——— ( actual use )

Graphic Card - Additional: MSI Geforce 1070 Ti GAMING PRO ——— ( Stopped. causing lags and freeze . Ignite only for windows 11)

Wifi adapter : AZUS FAST PCE-AC56 Dual-Band PCI-E Adapter  802. 11 ac Wireless-AC1300 5G-WIFI

Ssd Drive: Sabrent Media SSD NVme  500GB  ( hackintosh master)

Samsung NVme SSD 970 EVO 250GB ( Hackintosh backup )

Samsung SATA SSD 860 EVO 1TB  ( Windows / Games )

——————————————————————————————————

EFI Folders Combo that I use: 

EFI.OpenCore.Desktop.CoffeLake.MOD.

X64.NO.ACPI 

I  replaced only OpenCore.efi and  BOOTX64.efi from X64.NO.ACPI folder

—————————————————————————————————

Please look at for me the screen shots down bellow 

Hackintool’s extensions shows some extensions that have loads but not the other in my kexts and config.plist folders.

You think I should delete kexts that doesn’t load ? Don’t get anything sorry. 

I have try also to comment out alls does 10 errors in my DSDT files but get bad result instead  I got back 89 errors when trying to compile

Thank You Friend

Archive 2.zip

Archive 2.zip