Benjamin Cortes

Need Help with EFI for Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Gen 1

I tried to install macos monterey with the generic efi for comet lake laptop but in the installation process where it says "30 minutes left" it reaches halfway and then turns off, how can I fix that?

Laptop Specs:

- I5 10210U

- 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ

- 256GB SSD SAMSUNG MZALQ256HAJD-000L1

- Display 1366 x 768

Attached The Efi

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLeHlieOQ8MC3nOBrltWoAwepbySwncv/view?usp=sharing

• Administrators

-Use USB2 port for easy installation with no remap USB
-Users with IGPU can use -igfxvesa bootarg for easy installation
-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

5 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

-Use USB2 port for easy installation with no remap USB
-Users with IGPU can use -igfxvesa bootarg for easy installation
-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen

Doesnt Work

• Administrators

Try with other nvme with good support.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

Hi it's again please a need e few help 🙏🙏🙏

i have download and replace my EFI folder with the one that you make but i now got a freezing lags with mous and also white background .

can you look at for me. i before did a few changes in the EFI folder by removing USBinjectAll.ketx and XHCI-unsuported.kext replacing by my USBtoolBox.ket that i did with Olarila tutorial and USBtool.kext.

here is the two different EFI 

I have also an additional graphic card MSI GEFORCE 1070 ti that i have turn of and stick with the mother-board intel HD600

Sorry i will like to learn more much DSDT DSDT DSDT  😀 I am a hold newbie geek 😀 and struggle a lot with DSDT.

finally i have to admit i must tri to handle DSDT cause nothing can be good without these tables 😀

i no idea what to do and what order i have to place them to get them work 😀 my PC will die soon because reinstalling and rebooting 😀

🙏🙏🙏

Archive 2.zip

Ps: The OpenCore-Mod efi that i use before work well unless wifi bluetooth audio and applTV etc.. 

Since i have load the new one things goes wrong 😀, i then remove my USB config and keep USBinjectAll but still freezz 

i also do reset NVRAM before every reboot