Kebbino

i9-14900k, Z790 Aorus and RX 460

I tried to install with the efi folder and the image of sonoma 14.2.1 as described in the post on the forum (the only one i found on the internet about this build) but when i press "Install macOS sonoma" and after some lines of advices the pc reboots; i also have a 4070 installed but i tried to install plugging the DP in the Rx 460 and also the mobo. I don't understand if this is related to the gpu, the visual exit or the wrong efi folder.

• Administrators

Check if ur NVME have good support. Try disable this NVIDIA.

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE

4 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Check if ur NVME have good support. Try disable this NVIDIA.

It stops on clover and opencore first start, not on the installer in the recovery. Anyway i’m installing it not on the nvme but on another ssd where a few months ago i installed ventura so it’s fully supported.