Caleb M

Windows not letting me access the EFI Partition.

Whenever I try to open up the EFI Partition on my USB Drive all it says is I don't currently have permission to access this folder. Then when I try to click continue to get access it just says Access Denied. I've restarted the process 5 times with Different Drives and Different Computers and it still doesn't work. Im so confused. I have used the Drive before in different circumstances with My Roku TV so I could pause and fast forward and with a Wii for Homebrew but thats it. Wii uses FAT32 and Roku uses some sort of unknown file system. But I don't use that file system any more at all.

4 hours ago, Caleb M said:

Whenever I try to open up the EFI Partition on my USB Drive all it says is I don't currently have permission to access this folder. Then when I try to click continue to get access it just says Access Denied. I've restarted the process 5 times with Different Drives and Different Computers and it still doesn't work. Im so confused. I have used the Drive before in different circumstances with My Roku TV so I could pause and fast forward and with a Wii for Homebrew but thats it. Wii uses FAT32 and Roku uses some sort of unknown file system. But I don't use that file system any more at all.

I assume you already mounted the EFI drive. If yes, you may download Explorer ++, extract the .zip and run explorer++.exe AS ADMINISTRATOR!!! Then you should be able to access the EFI. Then, just copy and paste the EFI folder in there. Make sure to do all within Explorer++ and to first delete the existing EFI folder on the drive

• Administrators

-How to mount EFI partition on MacOS or Windows HERE

-Donations-

PayPal HERE - Stripe HERE - Ko-Fi HERE - BuyMeaCoffee HERE - Mercado Livre HERE

Skrill danielnmaldonado@gmail.com - BTC 33HeGCuCSh4tUBqdYkQqKpSDa1E7WeAJQ3 - BNB 0x10D1d656eCa00bD521f9b4A43B83098B8142e115 - USDT BSC BEP20 0xb57cfdfa371fad1981910f0e8332409ab99f74d9 - USDT TRC20 TUR6Z9AVS4AYzqPnULoHrfFvppRbhXmNbZ - KASPA kaspa:qpxzufgfj8p6r0krg58yzvs0009h2mwqgvcawa0xc2pth7sgzpv56j4f6dtvk - PicPay @danielnmaldonado - PiX @danielnmaldonado@gmail.com

Premium Users HERE - Problems with Paypal HERE

xcd5u2Y.png

New ways to earn money with Linkvertise HERE