emanur9

problem installation yosemite

Emanur9 the easier way to start with hackintosh is to use the Olarila usb image, cause it contains all the general kexts and 2 boot loaders!, that gives you many % to have a working installation. i personal suggest to avoid other web guides cause they may use different boot loaders/kexts and it just mess up you system.

Use the raw image you find here and tell us what works/ doesn't :)

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the image from your website, I added the image to the memory stick DiskImage (win) and then I restarted the PC. I got to the screen where I can choose whether to start the installation with usb or start with windows or choose other settings. I choose to insallare mac os x usb. after a few seconds that run all the lines of mac os the screen goes black and nothing happens. I also tried in verbose mode but same result. I wanted to see some flags? I need to set something else before starting to usb?

thanks to all

hello

must start to read .. that is urgent ..

http://Olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5006

and post all info u can .. with that kind of post .. we are good .. no magicians .. to guess

i'm 99% sure ur graphics are incompatible...

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

guys help me .. I was able to start the installation, I also created the partition but unfortunately I had the charger plugged in and then pc off. I rebooted but now I can not restart the installation. I get this message: missing bluetooth controller carry. what do I do?

possible that the image of the USB is corrupt?

hello guys,

With your help I was able to install everything. I do not know how, but I could not. : D

There are several problems to solve. I do not have internet connections from lan cable and wifi. the video is not always smooth. I do not recognize the usb mouse.

What should I do now to make sure that it starts in Yosemite automatic without key and without entering the flags?

Thanks to all of you are great.

I saw the post on the site for the post-installation. but how can I download programs and ketx without internet connection? how do I restart my PC? I have to remove the USB key and run it yourself?

boys are stopped and can not start without usb stick.

I first run the string sudo -v EFI newfs_msdos -F 32 / dev / rdisk0s1

Then I installed efi v2 clover in this way(photo 1)

then on the desk appeared a record called EFI. on this record, there are two files. One called boot and a folder called EFI inside the folder there are 3 files: apple, boot and clover. in clover folder and then the folder kexts I added the folder and 10:10 in the kexts of my ethernet card and the fakeSMC.

it's all right here? I tried to restart without memory stick but will not start. what do I do? help me.

I have to install the kexts that I put in the folder 10:10? thanks

Immaginemac.png.6308a063d4e55b81afe2d8f178ea0bd2.png

hello

if u boot legacy .. why u install clover in esp ?

install clover in root of ur mac os x partition

try the 2 options of install

boot0af

boot0ss

if u have gpt table .. choose the second

good hack

PB Easy Note TM 86 - i5 430 M - H55M - Ram - 6 GB - Alc272 - Radeon HD 5470 512 QE/CI

Lenovo G500 - i5 3230m - HM77 - Ram - 8 GB - Conexant audio - HD 4000

My OS X Files 

Thank you for your answers.

I installed the clover in the partition. now there is the EFI folder. After what should I do?

I've tried restarting without usb stick and I get clover type Christmas ...: D I try to boot directly from the partition, but does not work. The options are not what I choose to start the system.

what is wrong?

hello,

thanks for the reply.

But I do not understand something? That is, I have to create the config file and then replace it in the folder efi / clover? There is no way to save the config file that I use to boot from USB?

but I can edit the config file in the folder HDD / efi / clover / without compromising boot from USB?

thanks

hello,

I managed to do everything.

Now I have a problem.

I installed the patch for the graphics card. all right at the beginning.

now I can not do more because the video becomes the start of many colors and does not go ahead.

I can do perfectly access with -x (I also use -v NCPI = 0x2000 and kext-dev-mode = 1)

how should I do?

1328223414_2014-11-1323_50_42.thumb.jpg.2d1e1ae568598fe8348431bc77bbf7b9.jpg